Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Even his kids were freaking out and trying to get Trump to call it off, but Trump was enjoying the violence.
Trump's mantra is, "If I can't have it nobody can". We all ran into those dolts in grade school or high school. The orange narcissist never grew up! He lives in fantasy land.

Trump's mantra is, "If I can't have it nobody can". We all ran into those dolts in grade school or high school. The orange narcissist never grew up! He lives in fantasy land.

Trump is a voyeur and he likes violence.

I wish the Secret Service would have taken him to the Capitol and dropped his fat ass off. It would have been interesting to see what Captain Bone Spurs would have done. He fights like a girl you know.

🤣🤣🤣😂🤣 I may die laughing. What a great idea.

Can you imagine having that bully in you class at school? I bet there were kids that wanted to take him behind the ball field grand stands and beat the crap out of the spoiled, rich, bully.

I expect the only friends he ever had were other spoiled, rich, bullies.

Can you imagine having that bully in you class at school? I bet there were kids that wanted to take him behind the ball field grand stands and beat the crap out of the spoiled, rich, bully.

I expect the only friends he ever had were other spoiled, rich, bullies.

Trump was sent away at age 12 to a second rate military school.

Your fantasy has pictures.

so does yours.

71wUjjeb4tL.jpg

Forum List

Back