Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Consequently, there are in fact limits on the type of weapons you may have.
Wherever the bleeding edge of that limit may be, the 2nd protects our right to own a firearm in common use for traditional legal purposes - said protection extends to all such bearable arms, a ban on which violates the constitution under level of scrutiny.

Funny how you cannot bring yourself to tell the full truth re: Heller.

Not only that....but to really burn their rear ends.....Scalia, in the follow up in Friedman v Highland Park, where he wrote a dissent because the Court refused to hear the case......wrote that the AR-15 in particular was a protected weapon under the Constitution.....or as clayton would say, under current 2nd Amendment Jurisprudence.........and Scalia, who wrote the majority opinion in Heller....protected all weapons in common use for lawful purposes....

funny how clayton never refers to this case.....

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-133_7l48.pdf
That analysis misreads Heller.

The question under Heller is not whether citizens have adequate alternatives available for self-defense.

Rather, Heller asks whether the law bans types of firearms commonly used for a lawful purpose—regardless of whether alternatives exist. 554 U. S., at 627–629. And Heller draws a distinction between such firearms and weapons specially adapted to unlawful uses and not in common use, such as sawed-off shotguns. Id., at 624–625.

The City’s ban is thus highly suspect because it broadly prohibits common semiautomatic firearms used for lawful purposes.

Roughly five million Americans own AR-style semiautomatic rifles. See 784 F. 3d, at 415, n. 3. The overwhelming majority of citizens who own and use such rifles do so for lawful purposes, including self-defense and target shooting. See ibid.

Under our precedents, that is all that is needed for citizens to have a right under the Second Amendment to keep such weapons. See McDonald, 561 U. S., at 767–768; Heller, supra, at 628–629.

Thank God for our right to keep and bear arms....
Police said those three employees were armed — and they shot at the suspects, WEWS said. De'Carlo Jackson, 24, was shot six times... Officers found him unconscious with a faint pulse lying face-up on the floor with a loaded gun still in his right hand. Jackson was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, WEWS reported.
There is a reason the left so desperately wants to disarm the American people (hint: the thugs are on the left). One less thug in the world thanks to our right to keep and bear arms.

Armed robbers order Taco Bell workers to floor at gunpoint — but victims serve up a deadly surprise
Really?
Is this what info wars tells you?
I don't know one person right or left who is for giving up our guns.
Who do you communicate with?
The white extremists?

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded

One woman escaped her attacker last week because of her second amendment rights. In the meantime, 7 women were murdered by their intimate partners last week BECAUSE of their partners' second amendment rights. 7 died because of the second amendment rights, but one was saved. You celebrate the one, we mourn the 7 to 1 ratio you're celebrating.

In the meantime, 7 women were murdered by their intimate partners last week BECAUSE of their partners' second amendment rights.
Nobody makes up "statistics" like the Canadian Kook! :laugh:

Sweetie...7 women did not die last week because their partners 2nd Amendment rights. Which is why I have links for my facts and you can't produce any for your bullshit. But....even if they had....tough shit. If they didn't take the personal responsibility for their own security by arming themselves, then they deserve to die.

and generally speaking if its killing or murdering or raping or torturing women . Well few average men need a gun to do any of those thing to the average woman Dragonlady . [you weakling YOU]

Ah yes...the favorite line of the idiot leftist as soon as they get done screaming “Mr. and Mrs. America, turn in your guns”.

(Psst...might want to Google that quote, genius)
I'm talking about the college people I know, not your zero college rubes who never were in a real war in their lives.
Makes you feel more like a man mr patriot?
You proudly show our slave owners.
Ben
""German immigrants are swarthy, can't speak our language and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar?

Ah yes...the favorite line of the idiot leftist as soon as they get done screaming “Mr. and Mrs. America, turn in your guns”.

(Psst...might want to Google that quote, genius)
I did.
It's false as usual.
NRA leader mangles Feinstein quote about taking guns
You really have to stop watching knees news?
Foul mouth.
Idiot?
Genius?
Couldn't resist?
Dead giveaway for zero education
I guess you believe "you can keep your plan?"
And Hillary
carted our uranium to Moscow?
Unbelievable ignorance

Be careful what you wish for. Never know what those dreaded Muslims may do.
Muslims are cowards who fear firearms. That’s why it’s the one faith the atheist heathen leftists embrace.
Really?
Any idea why our Muslims are better educated and earn more than info wars natives like you?
Enjoying the commie benefits they contribute to that you are sucking off?
Any idea why our white supremists do way more crimes than Muslims or illegals?

It’s not “false”. It’s on video and indisputable.

It’s unreal that the left actually attempts to deny video.
Can you post me the video?
Ones I see she is talking assault weapons, not all weapons?
"Cox is off target, because he said Feinstein said she wanted to take away all guns. In reality, back in 1995, Feinstein said she wanted to take away all assault rifles"
Or Are you just regurgitating knees news?.

Forum List

Back