Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

There is no reason to believe republican presidents were not also taking advantage of their position of power, for sex.
Reagan was divorced and not known for fidelity, and Bush 41 was known for grabbing ass.
Nor is there any evidence that humans are supposed to be monogamous.
No other primates are.
This is all true.

I am against any gun control, but I do not believe in cheering 3 deaths, no matter who or why.
I agree.

I can't imagine the trauma caused to the survivors of the incident. The shooter will undoubtedly feel deep remorse, despite the shooting being justified.

There can be nothing but a whole lot of suffering from this incident. Still, it is justified. The silver lining in all this may be that others will think twice before doing something stupid, but I have little hope.

391CF18D-6F1A-49A8-9730-A949A123137B.jpeg

Thank God for our right to keep and bear arms. Every single day in America, lives are saved and crimes are averted thanks to that right.
Phoenix police said two men tried to enter the house just after 1 a.m. when the homeowner shot them both, the outlet reported. One of the men, identified as 34-year-old Michael Ahumada, was killed, AZfamily reported. The other man, 33, was taken to a hospital where he's listed in critical but stable condition, the outlet said.
This could not have gone any better. Armed citizen safe. Dirt-bag #1 dead (preventing future crimes, protecting potential victims, and saving tax payers a fortune). Dirt-bag #2 in critical condition (he won’t be bothering anyone for a long time).

Homeowner issues bold warning to crooks after intruder's fatal miscalculation: 'If they come in, better come in ready'

Thank God for our right to keep and bear arms....
Police said those three employees were armed — and they shot at the suspects, WEWS said. De'Carlo Jackson, 24, was shot six times... Officers found him unconscious with a faint pulse lying face-up on the floor with a loaded gun still in his right hand. Jackson was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, WEWS reported.
There is a reason the left so desperately wants to disarm the American people (hint: the thugs are on the left). One less thug in the world thanks to our right to keep and bear arms.

Armed robbers order Taco Bell workers to floor at gunpoint — but victims serve up a deadly surprise

Thank God for our right to keep and bear arms. Every single day in America, lives are saved and crimes are averted thanks to that right.
About 20 minutes later, Victory Mbeng entered a Lanham hospital with a gunshot wound and died of his injuries a short time later, the station added.
This could not have gone any better. Armed citizen safe. Dirt-bag dead (preventing future crimes, protecting potential victims, and saving tax payers a fortune).

Armed man kicks down front door of house in broad daylight. Armed homeowner makes intruder pay ultimate price.

Before the 1990s, all schools had some armed staff.
As en loco parentis, school staff need to be prepared for all contingencies they need to protect from.
For some school staff to not be armed would be as irresponsible as for any parents in bear country to not be armed.

Consequently, there are in fact limits on the type of weapons you may have.
Wherever the bleeding edge of that limit may be, the 2nd protects our right to own a firearm in common use for traditional legal purposes - said protection extends to all such bearable arms, a ban on which violates the constitution under level of scrutiny.

Funny how you cannot bring yourself to tell the full truth re: Heller.

Forum List

Back