Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Rather like commercial truck drivers needing to comply with nationwide C(ommercial) D(rivers) L(icense) requirements per category.
Actually it is rather unlike that, since there is no constitutional right to commercial truck driving. :eusa_doh:

You advocate only those lines that you think support your little Fantasies. Either support it all or move to Yemen where the laws are more along the lines that you want.
I do support the entire constitution. Now hush. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

Let me guess, No Dog, No Indians and Especially, no Irish allowed. And Women, Women should never be heard other than announcing that dinner is ready, right? We all should look forward to the turning back the clocks to that time. Tell me, how you going to fare in when that calendar is reset? Or are you just going to invent a new reality.

Thank the pe
The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded

Thank the CONSTITUTION which was written by MEN.

There is no god.

My God, I might need a Nuclear Weapon. I must stand armed and ready at all times.
Is the Dumbocrat coming unglued over a thread filled with endless examples of armed citizens preventing serious crimes?

Awe...it’s ok ‘lil buddy. Hang in there. :itsok:

And Women, Women should never be heard other than announcing that dinner is ready, right? We all should look forward to the turning back the clocks to that time.
Not at all surprising coming from the side that has waged a war on women since the beginning of time. The left is filled with impotent misogynists.

And Women, Women should never be heard other than announcing that dinner is ready, right? We all should look forward to the turning back the clocks to that time.
Not at all surprising coming from the side that has waged a war on women since the beginning of time. The left is filled with impotent misogynists.

Take a good look at the representatives in the House versus the ones in the Senate. It pretty well means that you are lying out your ass once again.

Take a good look at the representatives in the House versus the ones in the Senate.
Yeah...take a look. Take a look at history while you're at it. Dumbocrat JFK...cheated on his wife 24x7. Dumbocrat LBJ...cheated on his wife 24x7. Dumbocrat Bill Clinton...cheated on his wife 24x7.

Republican Ronald Reagan....adored his wife. Republican George H.W. Bush....adored his wife. Republican George W. Bush...adored his wife.

You can't rewrite history, no matter how hard you try you communist tool.

Take a good look at the representatives in the House versus the ones in the Senate.
Yeah...take a look. Take a look at history while you're at it. Dumbocrat JFK...cheated on his wife 24x7. Dumbocrat LBJ...cheated on his wife 24x7. Dumbocrat Bill Clinton...cheated on his wife 24x7.

Republican Ronald Reagan....adored his wife. Republican George H.W. Bush....adored his wife. Republican George W. Bush...adored his wife.

So you change the subject. So kind or your whiteness.

I must stand armed and ready to prevent you from destroying America.
Snowflake...you couldn't stop a puppy from peeing on your shoe. Just stop with the internet Rambo routine already. All we're doing is laughing at you.

It's not me that keeps bringing up the new and improved Armed Revolution, there cupcake. Of course, first, you would have to make sure that the rest of us are unarmed first. Glad to know that that just won't happen. But you can try anyway. We stay armed to protect us from your "Revolutionaries" and to protect the United States of America and the Constitution of the United States from Terrorists like you. Do you hear Piccolo music?

There is no reason to believe republican presidents were not also taking advantage of their position of power, for sex.
Reagan was divorced and not known for fidelity, and Bush 41 was known for grabbing ass.
Nor is there any evidence that humans are supposed to be monogamous.
No other primates are.

Thank God for his right to keep and bear arms.
A Houston homeowner single-handedly shot at least four suspected burglars and killed three of them when they tried to break into his home on Saturday, KHOU-TV reported.
A right that idiot progressives want to strip you of so they can turn you into victims.

Houston homeowner shoots burglars attempting to break in, kills three

I am against any gun control, but I do not believe in cheering 3 deaths, no matter who or why.

Reagan? WHich wife? You want a list of Republicans who DIDN'T treat their wives so well?

Forum List

Back