Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Love it. One 3 word post from me gets you to post 3 times in response. That is what you call effectiveness.

And guess what, the 2nd Amendment still says “A well-regulated militia…” You can’t change it, you can’t ignore it….

Now spin the other way for me little man…. ChrisL I don’t think he likes dancing alone. Perhaps you should join in. I also hear his hand falls asleep while making love…. Perhaps you can help him out there too sweetie.

Corny! Cool your jets! Thread's not about your weird sexual fantasies!

He opened the door by mentioning his micro-penis. Perhaps you could help him find his manhood (bring some binoculars and possibly an electron microscope).

You seem to be obsessed with his pecker. :D

Yet here you are bringing it up.

You're the only one here talking about sex! Lol. :D
You're in real danger CL! She doesn't like our "relationship" at all. I hope you don't own a rabbit. If you do, you might wake up one day to find it boiling on a pot on your stove....:shock:

Corny! Cool your jets! Thread's not about your weird sexual fantasies!

He opened the door by mentioning his micro-penis. Perhaps you could help him find his manhood (bring some binoculars and possibly an electron microscope).

You're in real danger CL! She doesn't like our "relationship" at all. I hope you don't own a rabbit. If you do, you might wake up one day to find it boiling on a pot on your stove....:shock:

I do own one actually. Leave my bunny out of it! :D

Oh nooooooooo! Please secure that poor little bunny....Corny is one crazy broad. She'll do it CL.

Oh nooooooooo! Please secure that poor little bunny....Corny is one crazy broad. She'll do it CL.

Nobody could hurt my bunny. He's too cute!

3365-1411751426-4ab96f9129da9501ccce0a437c237c43.jpg

Cute.....as.....hell

Cute.....as.....hell

He has mad skills too.

Cute.....as.....hell

He has mad skills too.

LMAO!!!

No.
I agree that a set of justices saw it one way.
Perhaps we will see what another, more enlightened, set of justices have to say about it.
:lol:
You mean justices who see the Heller ruling as an impediment to their political agenda and seek -- SEEK -- to overturn it regardless of how weak and/or dishonest their argument is for doing so? Those "enlightened" justices?
:lol:

Glad to see you have no qualms about putting your mindless partisan bigotry on display for all to see.

Another day, another shooting in a "gun free" zone. It's remarkable how liberals ignore reality in favor of ideology....

UCLA Shooting: Another Gun Free Zone
What reality, if there was no "gun free" zones, there would still be violence....
How many shootings have you seen at the White House? Police Stations? NRA meetings?

While there would still be violence, and there will still even be shooting, you'd never see another mass shooting again if we eliminated "gun free" zones. Because the moment a shooter started shooting, he'd be heavily outnumbered by people who are able to defend themselves.

A lot of these killings in the inner cities are just gang members killing other gang members. Not sure about this particular incident, but it sounds more likely than not.

So, let them wipe each other out. :dunno: These idiots who are involved in gangs and "turf" wars don't invoke any sympathy on my part. As the saying goes, "live by the sword, die by the sword." (or gun in this case)

Another day, another shooting in a "gun free" zone. It's remarkable how liberals ignore reality in favor of ideology....

What reality, if there was no "gun free" zones, there would still be violence....

Gun free zones are stupid. They don't save lives. It's like announcing to psychos that "here is the place to kill a whole bunch of people without putting yourself at risk!"
Yeah, notice how many court rooms they blast out of with gats? It's a gun free zone also..

Gun free zones are stupid. They don't save lives. It's like announcing to psychos that "here is the place to kill a whole bunch of people without putting yourself at risk!"
Yeah, notice how many court rooms they blast out of with gats? It's a gun free zone also..

Security guards are NOT unarmed in courthouses.

Security guards are NOT unarmed in courthouses.
it's a one way street gun free zone...

Forum List

Back