Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Winding you two losers up and watching you spin for me is just an added bonus.

See what I mean ChrisL? Openly admitting doing anything she can to get my attention? She so wants to believe she can "wind me up" or that I would "spin" for her. Ahh the fantasies of cougars...

Don’t have to re-write it; “well regulated militia” are already in the amendment.
You know this is irrelevant, because you know The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.
I've posted so much evidence of that - at one point she literally started crying and asked me to stop. True story :lol:

See what I mean ChrisL? Openly admitting doing anything she can to get my attention? She so wants to believe she can "wind me up" or that I would "spin" for her. Ahh the fantasies of cougars...

The second amendment says “well regulated militia”. IF you’re not in one, sorry, no gun for you.

Time for you to spin.

The second amendment says “well regulated militia”. IF you’re not in one, sorry, no gun for you.

Time for you to spin.
Then why do I own a small arsenal of guns despite never having been in a militia?

:dance::dance::dance:

Time for you to spin.

Wrong

District of Columbia v. Heller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), was a landmarkcase in which the Supreme Court of the United States held in a 5-4 decision that the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution applies tofederal enclaves and protects an individual's right to possess a firearm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. The decision did not address the question of whether the Second Amendment extends beyond federal enclaves to the states,[1] which was addressed later by McDonald v. Chicago (2010). It was the first Supreme Court case to decide whether the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.[2]

Time for you to spin.
Wrong
She knows.
She's lying.

Then why do I own a small arsenal of guns despite never having been in a militia?

Because you're a paranoid pussy who would wet his pants from fear without his gun to protect him. Why would anyone own a gun if not for fear of everyone around him. What a sad way to go through life.

There are many reasons to own guns.

I like to shoot skeet and have several shotguns, I like to target shoot and have several handguns

I'm not afraid of anyone in fact anyone who makes the decision to break into my house while I am there or who attempts to harm my wife are the ones who should be afraid.

And FYI being prepared to defend yourself is prudence not fear

Thinking you don't have to ever defend yourself is naive and living in denial

Because you're a paranoid pussy who would wet his pants from fear without his gun to protect him. Why would anyone own a gun if not for fear of everyone around him. What a sad way to go through life.
Bwahahaha! Yeah....it's so "paranoid" to recognize reality. That is vintage liberalism right there. Close your eyes really tight and ignore reality in favor of idealism :lol:

image.jpeg

Time for you to spin.

Wrong

District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008), was a landmarkcase in which the Supreme Court of the United States held in a 5-4 decision that the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution applies tofederal enclaves and protects an individual's right to possess a firearm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. The decision did not address the question of whether the Second Amendment extends beyond federal enclaves to the states,[1] which was addressed later by McDonald v. Chicago (2010). It was the first Supreme Court case to decide whether the Second Amendment protects an individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.[2]

We’ll see after HRC puts some new justices on the court.

Time for you to spin.

All too easy.
:dance:
:lol:
:rofl:

Time for you to spin.

Wrong

We’ll see after HRC puts some new justices on the court.
Yeah...that's what you guys said after Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama..... How'd all of that work out for you?

Time for you to spin.

All too easy.

7a0faa638551003d639baf0f3e484429.jpg

Vintage Dragonlady libtard "logic": all of those little paranoid "pussies" in the Newtown massacre didn't needs guns to protect them. Those little children should have died like men :cuckoo:

Fuck'n little "pussy" kindergarteners and first graders. Why couldn't they just "man" up and die?

You can always count on a libtard to make an irrational and illogical case

Love it. One 3 word post from me gets you to post 3 times in response. That is what you call effectiveness.

And guess what, the 2nd Amendment still says “A well-regulated militia…” You can’t change it, you can’t ignore it….

Now spin the other way for me little man…. ChrisL I don’t think he likes dancing alone. Perhaps you should join in. I also hear his hand falls asleep while making love…. Perhaps you can help him out there too sweetie.

Forum List

Back