Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

user-gatling-gun-motorcycle-920-15.jpg

For Sale by the Sinaloa Drug Cartel : 20,000 pesos
Damn! I'll take two of those. Love it. Any time you can arm a vehicle with a Gatling you have my full attention :lol:

There is a deep psychological link in human males to how they can make life with their penis and also make death with their strength. It is the deep seated doubts they bear in sexual prowess, and power in general, that leads to the excessive displays society has to suffer.

Last edited:
The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded

Leave god outta your right wing bullshit. I've read the new testament and I can't recall any scripture which would accommodate carrying a sidearm.

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Leave god outta your right wing bullshit. I've read the new testament and I can't recall any scripture which would accommodate carrying a sidearm.
The Bible supports self-defense and the Constitution accomodates carrying a sidearm. You're frustration at not being able rape and murder women like the one in this story is palpable.

I imagine a bunch of bigots were sitting around saying the same thing about Plessy (sp?). How’d that work out for you guys?

Speaking of bigots....thank God this homosexual in Philadelphia was allowed to defend himself with a firearm or he would've been painfully beaten to death with pipes.

Even the homosexuals are onboard firearms now CC. You are in the extreme minority of lunes suffering from an irrational fear of an inanimate object and you will never get our rights overturned. Now get back on your meds quickly before this causes you to have another major episode.

Gay Gun Group Believes Its D.C. Court Win Puts Homophobes on Notice

In essence, they would create a country wide gun-free zone for us law biding citizens. That would create big crime. And how do Democrats battle big anything? Bigger government.

Without the ability to defend ourselves, we too become victims. We would need more police, more prisons, more courts, more government period.

That's the real reason behind disarming Americans.

Meanwhile Drumpf is going to hirev10000 more jack booted thugs.

Immigration Reform

Gotta love the small government gun nuts

In essence, they would create a country wide gun-free zone for us law biding citizens. That would create big crime. And how do Democrats battle big anything? Bigger government.

Without the ability to defend ourselves, we too become victims. We would need more police, more prisons, more courts, more government period.

Immigration Reform

Maybe we can just turn all those IRS agents into border patrol agents. At least they would be doing something good for their money.

Immigration Reform

Maybe we can just turn all those IRS agents into border patrol agents. At least they would be doing something good for their money.

Then again, more likely they become ATF agents:

tumblr_nq6nj7uQ0j1si1r7mo1_1280.jpg

There's also nothing in there that says there is not a right to a SideArm... Dumbass

Last edited:
Federal government is the enemy of the country, it's taken many decades for this to develop as to what it is today.

Federal government is the enemy of the country, it's taken many decades for this to develop as to what it is today.
Tragic but true. How sad what it has morphed into. When it was first founded, it was filled with men of honor and integrity who had no desire to rule over people. Now, liberals spend every waking moment trying to figure out how to impose their will on others.

Tragic but true. How sad what it has morphed into. When it was first founded, it was filled with men of honor and integrity who had no desire to rule over people. Now, liberals spend every waking moment trying to figure out how to impose their will on others.

I would agree with this if you had included BOTH parties. :wink_2:

It does my dear. I never said Dumbocrats. I said liberals. The Republican Party is almost exclusively made up of liberals. :wink_2:

It does my dear. I never said Dumbocrats. I said liberals. The Republican Party is almost exclusively made up of liberals. :wink_2:

Conservatives though! *thumbs down* :D

Don’t have to re-write it; “well regulated militia” are already in the amendment.

"On every occasion [of Constitutional interpretation] let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying [to force] what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, [instead let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823

(Get an adult to help you read this CC....it is epic stuff and of vital importance as it illustrates how the founders disapprove of your attempts to pervert the U.S. Constitution for you own advantage).

Uh?

Uh?

What?

Forum List

Back