Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Of course you don't know. Lol. More dishonesty?

And? That doesn't mean anything. You can dream all day long though! ;)

I imagine a bunch of bigots were sitting around saying the same thing about Plessy (sp?). How’d that work out for you guys?
A bunch of bigots? You mean the liberal Dumbocrats who hated black people (and still do) and fought to keep slavery legal (and still do)? Yeah....if you're on the left....bringing up Plessy vs. Ferguson is a bad idea. That's like a rapist brining up sex.
tumblr_nq6nj7uQ0j1si1r7mo1_1280.jpg

How repetitive of you . . . *yawn* Got anything better?

It need not be original when it is so very effective. Your messiah disagrees with you. LOL.

Too bad you are very ineffective. You are too predictable too. :D Lol.

The Donald is not my messiah. Seems to be yours though. ;)

I imagine a bunch of bigots were sitting around saying the same thing about Plessy (sp?). How’d that work out for you guys?
A bunch of bigots? You mean the liberal Dumbocrats who hated black people (and still do) and fought to keep slavery legal (and still do)? Yeah....if you're on the left....bringing up Plessy vs. Ferguson is a bad idea. That's like a rapist brining up sex.

It need not be original when it is so very effective. Your messiah disagrees with you. LOL.

Your messiah liked the BoAW and a longer waiting period. So I guess you agree with that?

Your messiah liked the BoAW and a longer waiting period. So I guess you agree with that?

You still haven't explained what you know about me and why you would claim The Donald is my "messiah." Lol. You suck.

You still haven't explained what you know about me and why you would claim The Donald is my "messiah." Lol. You suck.

Poor wittle baby…did yor feelings get hurt? I showed you that your messiah disagrees with you on this topic and you’re spazzing out…bless your heart.

Poor wittle baby…did yor feelings get hurt? I showed you that your messiah disagrees with you on this topic and you’re spazzing out…bless your heart.

Lol. I'm "spazzing out?" Still waiting for you to explain to me how Donald Trump is my messiah. ;) Can't do it, can you?

I think you might be retarded, seriously. :D

Oh that's something....coming from the broad who literally started crying in another thread because I posted too many facts. You've got a lot of nerve CC to taunt Chris after you fell apart like a cheap Kmart sweater.

I think you might be retarded, seriously. :D
She's off her meds again. It's not pretty when this happens.

Don’t have to re-write it; “well regulated militia” are already in the amendment.

"No scholar or court has argued seriously that the Second Amendment guarantees a “right” to join or bear arms in the National Guard or a state militia – such organizations make their own recruitment and employment decisions. This argument, contrived in the 20th century to emasculate the Second Amendment, has never been taken seriously on the merits."

"Attorney General Ashcroft states that “the text and the original intent of the Second Amendment clearly protect the right of individuals to keep and bear firearms.”

"Ashcroft quotes George Mason at the Virginia ratification convention in 1788: “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people [...] To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”

The Ashcroft letter continues: “As recently as 1986, the United States Congress and President Ronald Reagan explicitly adopted this view in the Firearms Owners’ Protection Act.” The act states, “The Congress finds that the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms under the second amendment to the United States Constitution [...] require additional legislation to correct existing firearms statutes and enforcement policies.” This finding was amply supported by The Right to Keep and Bear Arms, a 1982 report of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on the Constitution. It found:

The conclusion is thus inescapable that the history, concept, and wording of the second amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as well as its interpretation by every major commentator and court in the first half-century after its ratification, indicates that what is protected is an individual right of a private citizen to own and carry firearms in a peaceful manner.

Rewriting the Second Amendment - Stephen P. Halbrook, Ph.D.

Ouch. This is a comprehensive beat down on your nonsensical and completely made up view of the U.S. Constitution.

Oh that's something....coming from the broad who literally started crying in another thread because I posted too many facts. You've got a lot of nerve CC to taunt Chris after you fell apart like a cheap Kmart sweater.

Ha ha! That's a great line "fell apart like a cheap Kmart sweater." I like it. :D

Don’t have to re-write it; “well regulated militia” are already in the amendment.

"No scholar or court has argued seriously that the Second Amendment guarantees a “right” to join or bear arms in the National Guard or a state militia – such organizations make their own recruitment and employment decisions. This argument, contrived in the 20th century to emasculate the Second Amendment, has never been taken seriously on the merits."

"Attorney General Ashcroft states that “the text and the original intent of the Second Amendment clearly protect the right of individuals to keep and bear firearms.”

"Ashcroft quotes George Mason at the Virginia ratification convention in 1788: “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people [...] To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”

The Ashcroft letter continues: “As recently as 1986, the United States Congress and President Ronald Reagan explicitly adopted this view in the Firearms Owners’ Protection Act.” The act states, “The Congress finds that the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms under the second amendment to the United States Constitution [...] require additional legislation to correct existing firearms statutes and enforcement policies.” This finding was amply supported by The Right to Keep and Bear Arms, a 1982 report of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on the Constitution. It found:

The conclusion is thus inescapable that the history, concept, and wording of the second amendment to the Constitution of the United States, as well as its interpretation by every major commentator and court in the first half-century after its ratification, indicates that what is protected is an individual right of a private citizen to own and carry firearms in a peaceful manner.

Ouch. This is a comprehensive beat down on your nonsensical and completely made up view of the U.S. Constitution.

You could post this a million times, and they will STILL use their same old lame arguments. Lol.

So help us to understand something here Cornhole. If the Constitution requires a person to be a member of a militia before they can own a firearm, how is it that I've managed to purchase dozens of firearms over my life time despite never having been in a militia? And not on the black market. Every single firearm I have purchased was a brand new firearm from dealer. How do you explain that?

How do you explain that all 50 states have some form of conceal carry? If the people aren't allowed to have firearms, what would there be to carry concealed? :lmao:

Lets be honest - this is just you being desperate for attention. You have no husband. No boyfriend. You're nearly 50 and you just want to antagonize someone for attention like a 1st grader. We all know that you know that guns are 100% legal and Constitutional for any U.S. citizen.

You could post this a million times, and they will STILL use their same old lame arguments. Lol.
She's just doing it for attention. In another thread she started crying and basically asking why I was so "mean" because I was obliterating her with facts. More than anything she likes to antagonize people so that she will have someone to talk to. She doesn't realize if she's stop acting like an idiot that she wouldn't need to resort to stuff like that for someone to talk to her.

Will the real Donald Drumpf please stand up?
Of course, Trump has changed his tune now that he’s a ‘conservative.’

And consistent with most on the right he’s also lying about the issue – lies such as Clinton wants to ‘take your guns away’ and ‘abolish the Second Amendment.’

In addition to being a liar, Trump also exhibits his ignorance of the law: no president can ‘take your guns away,’ nor can any Congress – to attempt to do so would violate the Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments to the Constitution.

Just as idiotic is the notion of ‘abolishing’ the Second Amendment, as the Constitution’s amendment process does not involve the Executive Branch.

It’s difficult to determine what is more pathetic: Trump’s ignorance or the fact he’s a liar.

So help us to understand something here Cornhole. If the Constitution requires a person to be a member of a militia before they can own a firearm, how is it that I've managed to purchase dozens of firearms over my life time despite never having been in a militia? And not on the black market. Every single firearm I have purchased was a brand new firearm from dealer. How do you explain that?

How do you explain that all 50 states have some form of conceal carry? If the people aren't allowed to have firearms, what would there be to carry concealed? :lmao:

Lets be honest - this is just you being desperate for attention. You have no husband. No boyfriend. You're nearly 50 and you just want to antagonize someone for attention like a 1st grader. We all know that you know that guns are 100% legal and Constitutional for any U.S. citizen.
Given your comprehensive ignorance and stupidity and your moronic contention that the Second Amendment right is ‘unlimited,’ along with your ridiculous lies, you’re in no position to ‘demand’ anything of anyone – that someone be honest in particular.

Given your comprehensive ignorance and stupidity and your moronic contention that the Second Amendment right is ‘unlimited,’ along with your ridiculous lies, you’re in no position to ‘demand’ anything of anyone – that someone be honest in particular.
Another one who can't get over the fact that I humiliated them when it comes to the U.S. Constitution. CCJ had never read it, didn't understand it (at all), and when I was able to document the facts, he threw a fit and never got over it.

I haven't told a single lie junior. Ever. I've backed up everything with original writings from the founders. I'm sorry your so traumatized by being exposed as a fraud, but deal with it. You made your bed, now you have to sleep in it. Maybe next time you won't try to pretend that you know about something which you've never eve read. Probably not knowing you libtards. But maybe.

I have no clue as to why anyone posts on this thread. I'm new on this forum but some of it appears to be a kindergarten playground.

Several don't understand the English language also contains PUNCTUATION which greatly changes the meaning of a sentence. For those in denial about punctuation. Here is a SIMPLE example. If anyone needs it dumbed down further, I can't help you.

First and last post here, candycorn is surely a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Grammar%20humor_zpsrhrq2nuw.jpeg

She's just doing it for attention. In another thread she started crying and basically asking why I was so "mean" because I was obliterating her with facts. More than anything she likes to antagonize people so that she will have someone to talk to. She doesn't realize if she's stop acting like an idiot that she wouldn't need to resort to stuff like that for someone to talk to her.

Well, this place is FOR debate, not for finding boyfriends, so she is not out of line even if she is wrong. :D

Well, this place is FOR debate, not for finding boyfriends, so she is not out of line even if she is wrong. :D
Is that your way of turning me down gently??? :shock:

I have no clue as to why anyone posts on this thread. I'm new on this forum but some of it appears to be a kindergarten playground.

Several don't understand the English language also contains PUNCTUATION which greatly changes the meaning of a sentence. For those in denial about punctuation. Here is a SIMPLE example. If anyone needs it dumbed down further, I can't help you.

First and last post here, candycorn is surely a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Grammar%20humor_zpsrhrq2nuw.jpeg
Thank you! And every time I bring that up I'm told two of the dumbest things ever:

1.) "It's 2016" (oh...ok...I guess I missed the memo that said grammar was eliminated effective 2016)

2.) "Stop being the grammar police"

Forum List

Back