Thank god we have Obama's final four bracket

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Do you suppose that congress will take in in lieu of his budget which is now as late as it's been in 92 years?

I understand he's been busy with Tiger Woods and those tiresome vacations and not to mention all the POST election whirlwind campaigning tours but......

Obama has submitted his budget request each year - as required by law. He has nothing to do with passing it. That's up to Congress...

• Banned
Obama has submitted his budget request each year - as required by law. He has nothing to do with passing it. That's up to Congress...

Obama has not submitted his budget request on time each year - as required by law. He has nothing to do with passing it. That's up to Congress..

Fixed that for ya

Do you suppose that congress will take in in lieu of his budget which is now as late as it's been in 92 years?

I understand he's been busy with Tiger Woods and those tiresome vacations and not to mention all the POST election whirlwind campaigning tours but......

What's a final 4 bracket?

Weren't you just posting about how the right should stop attacking Obama over petty issues?

Obama was supposed to submit his budget law on February 4th the first Monday in February the latest line is it will be on April 8th over two months late Obama has only submitted his budget on the legal date once.

Weren't you just posting about how the right should stop attacking Obama over petty issues?

A budget is a petty issue?

Umm okay

Obama has not submitted his budget request on time each year - as required by law. He has nothing to do with passing it. That's up to Congress..

Fixed that for ya

Reagan was also late...
A few years ago I saw a bank robbery as it happened. Do you suppose I could get away with it since someone else already did it?

A budget is a petty issue?

Umm okay

A bracket takes 10 minutes. Vacations and Tiger woods are petty things.

But I'll agree with you that he needs to work harder to get some kind of budget worked on. All those assholes need to work harder on that.

Forum List

Back