Thank Heaven We Have Democrats!

Home school is propaganda and hate free. I know that bothers you.
Plenty of hate is being taught in home schools
That is why many pull their children out of public school.
Because the parents hate of minorities, other religions, gays, the poor is being challenged in public school

View attachment 563252

I believe I covered that in the post you quoted.

Additionally meeting a "quota" for teachers means they'll be less educated too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Public School teachers are much more educated than the average home school teacher. Not just in the subject matter but dealing with educational issues.

Plenty of hate is being taught in home schools
That is why many pull their children out of public school.
Because the parents hate of minorities, other religions, gays, the poor is being challenged in public school
The hate is taught in public schools. You have no idea what goes in home schools do not try to say you do. The rest of your post is the standard race baiting bullshit you thrive on.

The hate is taught in public schools. You have no idea what goes in home schools do not try to say you do. The rest of your post is the standard race baiting bullshit you thrive on.

Most Home School is driven by ”I don’t want my children in school with negroes”

That is why Political Chic Home Schools

Public School teachers are much more educated than the average home school teacher. Not just in the subject matter but dealing with educational issues.

1636755908433.png

If that's the case then why do the home schoolers do better at the ACTs and SATs when they graduate K-12?

*****SMILE*****

:)

let's see, we have the second or third most expensive educational system (per student) in the world and our literacy rate is lower than a bunch of third world countries. And you want to keep the system and throw more money at it?

Forum List

Back