Thank you Canada

Thank you, Canada, for not requiring prescriptions for codeine, hydrocodone and various and assorted other drugs....

I'm in love with the happy pills, made out of pot. My iritis was acting up really bad the other day, so I tried one that was offered to me. Laughed for an hour solid - even talked to the black towel on the floor, - out of the corner of my eye, it looked like the cat. :lol:

This is a timely reminder that Americans everywhere should also celebrate Thanksgiving, and give thanks that we were not born in Canada.

This is a timely reminder that Americans everywhere should also celebrate Thanksgiving, and give thanks that we were not born in Canada.

Of course. If you were born in Canada you'd be Canadians.

And you'd be BC Girl :D

LOL. Another reason to be thankful!

*Kneels..... "Thank You Jesus. Praise the Lord - and pass the ammunition (just in case them pesky Canadians come sneaking across the border)*

Of course. If you were born in Canada you'd be Canadians.

And you'd be BC Girl :D

LOL. Another reason to be thankful!

*Kneels..... "Thank You Jesus. Praise the Lord - and pass the ammunition (just in case them pesky Canadians come sneaking across the border)*

I don't think they'll be sneaking, more like driving up in trucks ready to do some shopping :D

Americans make such a big deal about Thanksgiving simply because in the "new" USA it is almost illegal to celebrate Christmas - Americans must submit to the will of the minority (Jew, Muslim, Hindu, etc. etc) How pathetic they are......................

Americans make such a big deal about Thanksgiving simply because in the "new" USA it is almost illegal to celebrate Christmas - Americans must submit to the will of the minority (Jew, Muslim, Hindu, etc. etc) How pathetic they are......................

That must be the reason for all the public holidays during - for example - Yom Kippur, Ramadan and Diwali and the rest.

Americans have devolved into a cowardly people. People who have relinquished their heritage, who long for past glories, who praise the lonney right-wing zealots. Sad people, pathetic people, people who are laughed at everywhere.

The brave, white men who fought and died to give Americans freedom did so in vain for today the Negro is the god of the American people, the Negro rules them. How sad..................

ae7a0ec326.jpg

The '72 Summit Series were the greatest moments in sporting history.

Your so-called "miracle on-ice" was laughable. The best players in the world were, are, and always will be CANADIAN and in 1980 we did not, repeat DID NOT, utilize our best players. You are so pathetic. The only thing Americans are the best at is OBESITY.

Your so-called "miracle on-ice" was laughable. The best players in the world were, are, and always will be CANADIAN and in 1980 we did not, repeat DID NOT, utilize our best players. You are so pathetic. The only thing Americans are the best at is OBESITY.

in 1979, the same soviets defeated the nhl all stars 2 out of 3 games in the challenge cup where in the final game they shellacked the all stars(mostly canadians) 6-0

Forum List

Back