Thank you Democrats........

Thanks to the pedophile Democrats, there are more and more of these types of videos showing up online all the time.

Get 'em routed out from under their slimy rocks and into the light of day.

Make them well known!

Parents need to be dragging them out of the schoolrooms by their hair and doing the tar and feather thing.

Damn. Where were all those hot teachers when I was in school?

I remember 3 hot teachers from my school days................Mrs. Quinlan, Mrs. Undum, and Mrs. Lund.

It's not that there is a shortage of hot teachers, it's that most teachers didn't consider their students as prospective flings. Nowadays? It's kinda strange to see them increasing.

But...................blame Van Halen and their song "Hot for Teacher".

I remember 3 hot teachers from my school days................Mrs. Quinlan, Mrs. Undum, and Mrs. Lund.

It's not that there is a shortage of hot teachers, it's that most teachers didn't consider their students as prospective flings. Nowadays? It's kinda strange to see them increasing.

But...................blame Van Halen and their song "Hot for Teacher".
Not sure who to blame. All I know is I missed the chance, damnit.

Not sure who to blame. All I know is I missed the chance, damnit.

Missing the chance is much different than never having had one. While I did have many adolescent fantasies about all 3, there was no way in hell that there ever would have been an opportunity. Teachers back then didn't think of their students as potential lovers.

Missing the chance is much different than never having had one. While I did have many adolescent fantasies about all 3, there was no way in hell that there ever would have been an opportunity. Teachers back then didn't think of their students as potential lovers.
one of my teachers was in love with me but she wasnt hot.....and she didnt like it when I stopped taking her classes and she used to tear up my comic books when she caught me reading them in class

Forum List

Back