Thank you for your service, President Bush

Love him or hate him, No one can deny that Bush is a good person who had only the best intentions.

He did not set out to change the country but to do the will of the people.

Yes, he made some big mistakes, but name one president who has not made mistakes.

History will be kind to W, because history does not look through the biased eye of politics and a corrupt media.

Um......no. He's not going to rank very high, I am afraid. His greatest accomplishment.....was his funding AIDS research.

This is your cue to tell us how much you don't give a shit about rankings.

"...history does not look through the biased eye..."

Oh, no? It almost always does.

Do you think his new Presidential library has footage of the infamous 7 minutes he sat still on 9/11? :razz:

How about body counts?

How about the 8.5 million jobs lost in 2008 and the economic meltdown?

Yeah, thanks Bush!

1. 7 minutes? What was he supposed to do? Go outside and shoot the other planes down with his six-shooter?

2. Body counts of what? re we going to start mentioning bidy counts for all presidents now?

3. Bush asked Congress 5 times to do something to head off the crisis, they refused. not Bush's fault.

You fail.

the fucking libtards stopped counting bodies when obamie took over, they're bumps in the road and there's no such thing as a terrorist. I'm glad Bush could should them what class is today. It's been a long time since they've seen it.

Thank you, and all the best in your future endeavors.

im not a big fan of the tube

but i happened to be around a tv

when the dedication came on

msnbc carrying it

when carter spoke highly of bush

i thought i heard chris matthews fall over

in the background

--LOL

Mr. Shaman rocks. Originality and humor is frightening for nutters. The best you snarky fuckers can do is photoshopped monkey pictures.

Jealousy is your best emotion.

plenty of lefties here have told the guy the same thing the righties here have said about his posting style....

Do you think his new Presidential library has footage of the infamous 7 minutes he sat still on 9/11? :razz:

How about body counts?

Yeah, thanks Bush!

Or how about the original 2-page document that he and Hank Paulson (ex-CEO of Goldman Sachs) typed up to give Wall Street banks $750,000,000?

Let's not forget the Patriot Act, which somehow the righties seem to have forgotten, although they think Obama is going to throw them into FEMA work camps. If that happens, thank Bush for the Patriot Act.

And I hope there's the video of Bush stating that Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11.

Fuck him. Worst president EVER.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdlUi8-9TMU]Bush admits Iraq/Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

How about body counts?

Yeah, thanks Bush!

1. 7 minutes? What was he supposed to do? Go outside and shoot the other planes down with his six-shooter?

2. Body counts of what? re we going to start mentioning bidy counts for all presidents now?

3. Bush asked Congress 5 times to do something to head off the crisis, they refused. not Bush's fault.

You fail.

What an incredibly stupid 3-count response. NO facts, just opinion...sort of like pixelated methane gas.

How about body counts?

Yeah, thanks Bush!

Or how about the original 2-page document that he and Hank Paulson (ex-CEO of Goldman Sachs) typed up to give Wall Street banks $750,000,000?

Let's not forget the Patriot Act, which somehow the righties seem to have forgotten, although they think Obama is going to throw them into FEMA work camps. If that happens, thank Bush for the Patriot Act.

And I hope there's the video of Bush stating that Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdlUi8-9TMU]Bush admits Iraq/Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

obama has continued all of the Bush policies, so what does that make him? worst times 2 ?

That was $750,000,000.000...

A good man, but deluded and poorly advised, a total catastrophe in the end. And that election was stolen by Florida and the SC- we could have avoided all that with policy wonk Gore and the Dems...

How about body counts?

Yeah, thanks Bush!

obama has continued all of the Bush policies, so what does that make him? worst times 2 ?

not only has he continued with them

in many cases he has expanded them

Actually, Gitmo is 3/4 emptied, we're ACTUALLY out of Iraq, ACTUALLY getting out of Afghan, torture has ended, rendition is cut to the bone (all against Pub obstruction), financial, pollution, fracking, college loan, etc etc regulation/reform has been instituted, and we're finally getting inteligent health reform. Change the channel. ALL over mindless Pub obstruction.

Last edited:
That was $750,000,000.000...

A good man, but deluded and poorly advised, a total catastrophe in the end. And that election was stolen by Florida and the SC- we could have avoided all that with policy wonk Gore and the Dems...

with Al Gore?.........well i guess that would have given him a theater to push his light bulbs on us....

I like ya Amelia and will join you in that sentiment.

While I didn't like any of Bush's policies..I do think his heart was in the right place.

He just got in with a bad crowd.

Actually, Gitmo is 3/4 emptied, we're ACTUALLY out of Iraq, ACTUALLY getting out of Afghan, torture has ended, rendition is cut to the bone (all against Pub obstruction), financial, pollution, fracking, college loan, etc etc regulation/reform has been instituted, and we're finally getting inteligent health reform. Change the channel. ALL over mindless Pub obstruction.

Frankie how can anyone take you serious when you dont think the Democrats have ever lied to us or have never done anything to hurt anyone......tell me why i should think someone so jaded by a dam political party should be listened to?.....

I like ya Amelia and will join you in that sentiment.

While I didn't like any of Bush's policies..I do think his heart was in the right place.

He just got in with a bad crowd.

that's what i feel about him too....he listened to the wrong people.....and hey....the guy smokes Alabama Kush.....how bad can he be.....

Did you watch the Library ceremony? Was nice to see all the presidents on the stage together in a bipartisan setting. I also hadn't realized how poor of shape his father was in. Doesn't look like he has much time left sadly.

Too bad he didn't talk to his father when he was president.

There was a man who was a WWII officer, head of the CIA, Vice President and President. He drove Saddam back to his own borders and you can bet, being a smart and savvy man, besides the sanctions, he move sattelites overhead and the Iraqi government was riddled with spies to keep watch. You can bet he knew exactly what Saddam had.

If he believed his son, he would have spoken out in support.

So what was HW Bush doing sticking his nose in Iraq/Kuwait affairs? These wars are what has helped get us in to the financial condition we're in and produced terrorists that hate us.

Did you watch the Library ceremony? Was nice to see all the presidents on the stage together in a bipartisan setting. I also hadn't realized how poor of shape his father was in. Doesn't look like he has much time left sadly.

Too bad he didn't talk to his father when he was president.

There was a man who was a WWII officer, head of the CIA, Vice President and President. He drove Saddam back to his own borders and you can bet, being a smart and savvy man, besides the sanctions, he move sattelites overhead and the Iraqi government was riddled with spies to keep watch. You can bet he knew exactly what Saddam had.

If he believed his son, he would have spoken out in support.

Exactly right. Pap and Barb prevailed upon friends to support the ratty little cocksucker until Karl Rove picked him up out of the gutter and pushed him through Tejas to the White House on the backs of Bush Family Retainers.

It about makes me sick there are people lost enough to actually believe scum like Reagan, Clinton, and Junebug did something besides make stupid people feel good.

Forum List

Back