Thank you, Larry Elder

So nothing to do with Elder or Obama then.

Elder lost because he was a terrible candidate with political views antithetical to the majority of Californians and lacked any relevant experience. Why would any rational person want a talk show host as their governor?

Huffington post is the source of the Obama was a gay coke whore in high school truth.

Elder's laughable lack of a record or any relevant experience in governance spoke volumes.

But hey, next time you need heart surgery, call a plumber. If you need your taxes done, a landscaper should do the trick. That is the logic of this pointless recall, after all.

Absolute bull.

Elder has life long editorial and book history of his views.

The "experience" crap is just about stealing, knowing how and where to make the taxpayer money vanish to scum like you...

Huffington post is the source of the Obama was a gay coke whore in high school truth.

Save of course, they affirm no such thing. Remember, Truther.....you're fantastically gulliable. As demonstrated by your increasingly bizarre 911 conspiracy theories.....and your opening post in this thread.

Larry lost because he was a terrible candidate.

Larry knew what would happen. His candidacy would ignite leftwing hate. It did.

Thank you, Larry, for exposing the Democrat Party once again as the party of

Hate
Bigotry
Discrimination
Lies
Less freedom
Higher taxes
Nothing good for America

You are the real hero today.
yeah I think he actually did know.....he has another point to what he's doing.

He may not have won the day but he did do some political damage.... and he is just getting started apparently.
He may be considering another run at the end of Navin Gruesome's regular term.

JO

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Make no mistake, the democrats are standing up for the freebies.
The promises and paybacks made to the unions. Make no mistake about that.
Which makes them......... WHAT???? Selling their souls for goodies makes them whores. I don't like whores. I don't let whores into my home or my business.

Did you miss the "California has a surplus" part of this thread? It does. Also, this is the kind of thing we tax our rich for.
If it was so great companies would not be leaving and a recall election would not have taken place. Highest % of poverty is in Cali and highest % of homeless yet Newsom spent $85mil on the campaign? That $85mil could have fed a lot of homeless.

If it was so great companies would not be leaving and a recall election would not have taken place. Highest % of poverty is in Cali and highest % of homeless yet Newsom spent $85mil on the campaign? That $85mil could have fed a lot of homeless.
Companies come and go, always have. 4 companies will take the place of one leaving. We had a recall because Republicans are whiny babies that don't like masks. Boo hoo, they lost...badly.

Companies come and go, always have. 4 companies will take the place of one leaving. We had a recall because Republicans are whiny babies that don't like masks. Boo hoo, they lost...badly.

That was a $300,000,000 tantrum. As is typical of conservatives with most complex issues, they took a difficult situation and made it worse.

You think only Republicans wanted him out? You dismissed the $85mil spend and record poverty and homelessness. Why? Doesn’t fit your leftist narrative. Boo hoo

I was not confused

You were completely confounded, lost and confused. You had no idea who I could possibly be referring to.

If all it takes is one letter 's' to send you into dumbfounded oblivion, you should never be allowed to get behind the wheel of a car. As there are 's' everywhere. You'll hurt other people and yourself.

You were completely confounded, lost and confused. You had no idea who I could possibly be referring to.

If all it takes is one letter 's' to send you into dumbfounded oblivion, you should never be allowed to get behind the wheel of a car. As there are 's' everywhere. You'll hurt other people and yourself.
Nope. My post accomplished it’s intent. Thank you.

Save of course, they affirm no such thing. Remember, Truther.....you're fantastically gulliable. As demonstrated by your increasingly bizarre 911 conspiracy theories.....and your opening post in this thread.

Larry lost because he was a terrible candidate.
Pretty much….they are trying to make it about race but the fact is he ran as a Trump clone in a state that overwlmingly rejected Trump. His winning would be like AOC winning Alabama. Just not going happen.

Forum List

Back