Thank you, Larry Elder

yeah I think he actually did know.....he has another point to what he's doing.

He may not have won the day but he did do some political damage.... and he is just getting started apparently.
He may be considering another run at the end of Navin Gruesome's regular term.

JO

Newsom won with 62% of the vote when elected. And just got 68% in the recall election.

So an *increase* in support at the ballot box is an indication of a *loss* of support?

Newsom won with 62% of the vote when elected. And just got 68% in the recall election.

So an *increase* in support at the ballot box is an indication of a *loss* of support?
I think its more about solidifying a potential base. It is an interesting comment on election cycles though....one to take note of for sure.

JO

You became confused, disoriented and lost.....to trigger me?

Remember, you had no idea who I was referring to. You were completely lost.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Go back and look at the post. You fell for it like a Leftist does for free healthcare. In a battle of wits, you sir are unarmed.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Go back and look at the post. You fell for it like a Leftist does for free healthcare. In a battle of wits, you sir are unarmed.

's'

Now run along, confused and disoriented. As that's all it takes to send you into a dumbfounded stupor.

Larry knew what would happen. His candidacy would ignite leftwing hate. It did.

Thank you, Larry, for exposing the Democrat Party once again as the party of

Hate
Bigotry
Discrimination
Lies
Less freedom
Higher taxes
Nothing good for America

You are the real hero today.
fp41dcsouin71.jpg

I think its more about solidifying a potential base. It is an interesting comment on election cycles though....one to take note of for sure.

JO
This was an embarrassment for republicans, to say the least. With Newsom coming out stronger than he went in. And conservatives wasting $300 million in exchange for nothing.

If waste and failure is your standard of success, then the GOP is the party for you.

This was an embarrassment for republicans, to say the least. With Newsom coming out stronger than he went in. And conservatives wasting $300 million in exchange for nothing.

If waste and failure is your standard of success, then the GOP is the party for you.
It certainly was a confirmation of the election results prior to this event....this is a valuable piece of data.

Pretty much….they are trying to make it about race but the fact is he ran as a Trump clone in a state that overwlmingly rejected Trump. His winning would be like AOC winning Alabama. Just not going happen.
Maybe but dressing in a monkey suit and throwing things at him is pretty weak

Larry is a smart person whose real value is that he is ahead of the curve in pointing out totalitarian trends in our society and politics.
How far "ahead of the curve" was he? Let's see, he just had his ass handed back to him by Newsom.

Looks like that curve was actually a roundabout with good old Larry riding around in circles.

Forum List

Back