Thank you, Larry Elder

Larry knew what would happen. His candidacy would ignite leftwing hate. It did.

Thank you, Larry, for exposing the Democrat Party once again as the party of

Hate
Bigotry
Discrimination
Lies
Less freedom
Higher taxes
Nothing good for America

You are the real hero today.

So is the 'if you didn't vote for Obama, you must hate black people' school of nonsense, Truther?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Not only that, Elder tried to claim the election was stolen BEFORE the election!

So let's all agree to an AUDIT to find out the truth....

Like asking for an INVESTIGATION into hunter's kickback of foreign aid to Ukraine....

So let's all agree to an AUDIT to find out the truth....
Every election does not need to be audited just because some sore loser doesn't like the outcome. Audits usually occur when the results are within a certain small percentage. Most states and municipalities already have audits encoded in law to automatically occur in such instances.

Elder has already conceded. He knows he was slammed.

One of the great mysteries in life.

Not really.

The republican congress of newt Gingrich stopped the spending and gave us a surplus with a booming economy.

The post 1998 GOP has done just the opposite. W outspent his clone LBJ.

Funny, all the big spending Zionist republicans today are

FOR TRAITOR JOE AND THE STEAL

Imagine that....

As a Californian I voted no on the recall. Elder was not the reason.

You voted no, because you want Dimocrat rule that will continue the insane policies of the left. Policies that turned big cities into this:

1631745277797.png

Used to be if someone claimed an election was stolen it was very close with clear evidence of shenanigans

Republicans have taken it to a new low with elections they were soundly defeated and no evidence of fraud

Always with the democrat left's #1 supporter of W here there is never ever any need to investigate or audit anything, especially the kickback of US foreign aid to Hunter Biden...

So is the 'if you didn't vote for Obama, you must hate black people' school of nonsense, Truther?

Search for

Obama ancestors slave owners confederates

And

Obama gay cocaine

HomO is hardly representative of black Americans....

Search for

And

Obama gay cocaine

You didn't answer the question.

Always with the democrat left's #1 supporter of W here there is never ever any need to investigate or audit anything, especially the kickback of US foreign aid to Hunter Biden...
You forgot to blame the Jews

How about all the KKK racist Dems that showed up at his speeches wearing Monkey suits. How much you bet one of them was Pelosi and the other Biden, and the third was Newsom himself.
Nuh uh!!! That really did NOT happen...did it??? OMG!

Then why are you talking about another poster being a Jew hater, when the topic is about Elder? :rolleyes-41:
Sure, I'm questioning ones sincerity when they are whining about racism when in fact they are a bigot themselves. I'm doubting their sincerity on the topic they started as just another excuse to point fingers and make shit up.

Sure, I'm questioning ones sincerity when they are whining about racism when in fact they are a bigot themselves. I'm doubting their sincerity on the topic they started as just another excuse to point fingers and make shit up.
Then what you should do, is start a fucking thread on it, dear, downstairs.
This thread is about Larry Elder, stop derailing it.

Search for

And

Obama gay cocaine

And what does that have to do with either Obama or Elders?

Remember, you tried that same 'search for' schtick with your 911 Truther claims. And didn't work out so well for you, as you were wildly misinformed.

Forum List

Back