Thank You Ohio State

BluePhantom

Educator (of liberals)
Nov 11, 2011
Portland, OR / Salem, OR
Congratulations to Buckeye fans from an Oregon resident....although it's not hard for me to say that as i am a Sun Devil fan and hate the Ducks. Regardless, for the Buckeyes to win as the #4 seed demonstrates how little sportswriters, who have been crowning national champions for decades, actually know. How many of those previously anointed "champions" would have been beaten by a lower ranked seed? We will never know. At least this time...for once...it was proven on the field. I would like to see the playoffs expanded to 8 teams but it won't happen for a few years.

Ohio State didn't just win the championship, they showed that many previous NCAA titles are total BS. Big thumbs up to Ohio State

A great game, a great season! And my beloved Buckeyes are National Champions!

All those doubters. All those Baylor and TCU claimants, and nothing much from the SEC!

O-H

I-O!

Think about this Nosmo...if the old system was still in play Alabama would be national champions. When it was played out 'Bama got completely destroyed by Oregon who in turn got their collective asses kicked by Ohio State. The moral of the story? Sportswriters are just like everyone else (including me)...assholes with an opinion who for the most part don't know shit. In my mind this is the first time a championship was truly earned.

Forum List

Back