Thank You President Obama

Yancy

Rookie
May 7, 2013
:clap2:

Just wanted to express my gratitude, appreciation and admiration to our president. He is truly a man of the people, for the people and by the people. We finally have someone occupying the White House who has genuine concern for the indigent, the uneducated and those without healthcare.
i won't delve into the obvious racism, anger, intolerance and antagonism he has endured since his election(s), I choose to focus on the good and the people who had the foresight to elect him with hope and faith that our country needed a definite change from the old club.

Thanks also to the DEMOCRATIC Party for nominating Barack Obama!! Albeit, I am an Independent, I still recognize them as the party of tolerance, change and most of all Diversity!!! God Bless America !!!

I also would like to thank Barack Obama. He has certainly been good for my investments overseas. Can never miss an opportunity to profit from America's mistakes. Especially when it makes so many of them.

Last edited:

Just wanted to express my gratitude, appreciation and admiration to our president. He is truly a man of the people, for the people and by the people. We finally have someone occupying the White House who has genuine concern for the indigent, the uneducated and those without healthcare.
i won't delve into the obvious racism, anger, intolerance and antagonism he has endured since his election(s), I choose to focus on the good and the people who had the foresight to elect him with hope and faith that our country needed a definite change from the old club.

Thanks also to the DEMOCRATIC Party for nominating Barack Obama!! Albeit, I am an Independent, I still recognize them as the party of tolerance, change and most of all Diversity!!! God Bless America !!!

Yes Obama is a man of the people. The banking people, the union people, the lawyer people, the left wing people, etc etc.

Well, I'm sure Yancy was sincere. He seems like an honest person to me.

Oh do tell how you arrived at that conclusion... Did he leave a sign for you in Obama's underwear saying "honest Yancy was here." ?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
"Yes Obama is a man of the people. The banking people, the union people, the lawyer people, the left wing people, etc etc."

O.K., I didn't vote for Obama and am not a 'supporter', but what does this post mean? Obama is for everyone? Or are bankers and lawyers being grouped with 'left wing' (whatever that might mean to the poster) people?

If you have am moment to explain, it could be interesting.

Obama is for no one but himself and his ideology.

Anyone who thinks he give shit one about them is living in la la land.

If he gave a shit he would have zeroed in on the economy and fixed it. He didn't. What he and the great Democratic Party zeroed in on is the ACA. Another huge drain on the taxpayers of America. The only winner will be those that can't afford their own HC. We tax payers will be footing our own bills along with the're's.

Yup. He cares all right.

Guys an asshole.

If he gave a shit he would have zeroed in on the economy and fixed it. He didn't. What he and the great Democratic Party zeroed in on is the ACA. Another huge drain on the taxpayers of America. The only winner will be those that can't afford their own HC. We tax payers will be footing our own bills along with the're's.

Yup. He cares all right.

Guys an asshole.

:lol:

You haven't been paying attention.

It is getting fixed.

Gawd, Obama worshippers remind me of the people who followed Jim Jones

the people in this country have become sick when they worship a POLTICIAN and thank them as if they are some GOD

Yup. He cares all right.

Guys an asshole.

It is getting fixed.
On what planet?

7513729cde5a334479af38f1a96bd59a_1024_zpsa43d086e.jpg

Gawd, Obama worshippers remind me of the people who followed Jim Jones

the people in this country have become sick when they worship a POLTICIAN and thank them as if they are some GOD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt6bffkFlp8]Obama Jedi Mind Trick - YouTube[/ame]

Yup. He cares all right.

Guys an asshole.

It is getting fixed.
On what planet?

7513729cde5a334479af38f1a96bd59a_1024_zpsa43d086e.jpg

This one.

Track the money in your chart.

What was it spent on? And who initiated those costs?

------------------------------
lol-045.gif
-----------------------------------
lol-047.gif
------------------------------
hahaha-024.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back