Thanks Biden

Since you claim you known the exact number, then how many?

How many is acceptable for your sociopathic conscience?
Hey DUMMY, the amount was not MY claim, it was given in the report I quoted!

Any other “ intelligent “ questions?

Yes, and according to Votto they are all from fentanyl made to look like candy for children

I think he is full of shit.
Again, what is an acceptable number for you?

If it were just one child, would that be OK with you?

Yep, all Biden's fault. Prior to 2021 not a single person in the US ever died from Fentanyl
Prior to 2021, not as many fentanyl pills were smuggled in the US as they are now.

But I get it. Blame Trump and Bush. During the Obama years, there was no problem. its Bush and trump...and desantis.....and McCarthy.....and Abbott.......

You are like swiss cheese.

I just think democrats view depopulation a good thing, anyway you can get that done.

You know, fewer carbon footprints and all as mother nature dances for joy each time a human being dies.
Lowering the population is another tool by the Left towards concentrating wealth and power at an ideological liberal elite.

What happened to survival of the fittest, etc.?

Oh so you took time to think about your actual position..

That refers to adults, even in the wild the adults protect the young.

One Teen dies, and at least 3 others are hospitalized after deadly Fentanyl exposure at local high school:
Thanks to Biden’s Open Border!
The Dangerous Democrat Cult is doing a job of killing Americans.
They are using the covid vaccine, fentanyl, race riots, illegal alien criminals, islamic terrorists, heating oil shortage, supply chain shortage, defund the police policy...........

The economic rule...."Supply and Demand"
No demand............ No Supply.
To bad you refuse to acknowledge the other half of the blame.
Typical t****ian thinking.

Blame America and apologize for America’s wealth….. a staple of The Left. Is your white liberal guilt so distorted that you feel the borders should be open so that the “poor”central and South American drug dealers can earn a living selling deadly drugs to US?

The economic rule...."Supply and Demand"
No demand............ No Supply.
To bad you refuse to acknowledge the other half of the blame.
Typical t****ian thinking.
Blame America is all about refusing to acknowledge or assign accountability to anyone else but US. I simply called that out.

There still is not response to someone blaming President Biden for the consequences someone brings upon themselves.
So, therefore, you still are using the t****ian theory.

Blame America is all about refusing to acknowledge or assign accountability to anyone else but US. I simply called that out.

So much to thank the Biden administration for!

Are the Democrats now officially the party of war, famine, and imperialism?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back