Thanks Biden!

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Inflation has gone all the way down to 5% now and Democrats and their lefty media are telling us how much better things are going month after month after month. Every month things get better and better, and yet we are still much worse off than we were when Biden first took office and we're not getting back anytime soon. Two thirds of the country (and that includes Democrats themselves) think the country is on the wrong track.

Inflation is staying at 5% because they're afraid to raise interest rates much more or banks will go belly up and we certainly can't have that. So, it's a choice of accepting 5% inflation from now on or having runs on banks. Meanwhile, people couldn't afford housing, groceries, or other things before and now we can look forward to those high costs going up 5% more every year from that.

But, don't ever forget, orange man bad. It's Trump's fault and, come to think of it, it's Reagan's fault too. Biden and the democrats refuse to take responsibility for anything. They want us to thank them for how good things are.

giphy.gif

In other words you don’t care. Why do you another left wingers act like this. You are actually better than this I think that you’re a nice person but I’ve seen a lot of your responses don’t actually respond to the points being made by the original poster.

Correct, I do not care about the whining of mindless partisan drones.

But they are fun to laugh at.

I'm not too sure things are getting "better and better." My rent just went up. Gas prices are on the rise. A bag of groceries is more than $100.00. And it doesn't appear that Pedo "The Wrecking Ball" Biden has any plans to slow down. I don't mind the fact that he's an imbecile, but the problem is that he's not under professional, psychiatric care. It's elderly abuse to let him continue making believe that he knows how to lead a nation.

I'm not too sure things are getting "better and better." My rent just went up. Gas prices are on the rise. A bag of groceries is more than $100.00. And it doesn't appear that Pedo "The Wrecking Ball" Biden has any plans to slow down. I don't mind the fact that he's an imbecile, but the problem is that he's not under professional, psychiatric care. It's elderly abuse to let him continue making believe that he knows how to lead a nation.
Would you need that picture of an AR15 if your penis wasn't so small?

Considering they don't count things like fuel & groceries in the BS inflation numbers they gaslight us with, I'm surprised they aren't trying to tell us it's even lower.

Everybody knows inflation on everyday items is much higher than 5%.
So what if Post-its have only gone up slightly when everything we actually need is unaffordable?
The far left wing dinosaurs don’t give a shit because a lot of them are retired … they’re dinosaurs of the worst part they won’t be around in time to come and this country will be much better. The hope is that these old left-wing dinosaurs change their ways for the better and start to benefit this country.

You can see the older left wing US message board posters are the types of psychopaths who support abortion of any kind, they don’t care about young men having a higher suicide rate in this country than they have ever had. They just don’t care anymore they laugh at these things. They don’t give a shit about it. They don’t even care about their grandchildren.

The elderly Republicans in this country and the elderly Democrats who go back to the World War II era these are the best Americans in our country right now. We need them to be leaders.

Fuck Joe Biden.

And the 8 million parasitic cock suckers who mailed in 10 ballots for that fucking potato.

The far left wing dinosaurs don’t give a shit because a lot of them are retired … they’re dinosaurs of the worst part they won’t be around in time to come and this country will be much better. The hope is that these old left-wing dinosaurs change their ways for the better and start to benefit this country.

You can see the older left wing US message board posters are the types of psychopaths who support abortion of any kind, they don’t care about young men having a higher suicide rate in this country than they have ever had. They just don’t care anymore they laugh at these things. They don’t give a shit about it. They don’t even care about their grandchildren.
You're funny.

Forum List

Back