Thanks loads, Regressives

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Trump Is Filling Court Seats With Anti-LGBTQ, Anti-Abortion Judges | HuffPost

YOUR behaviors played a role in getting this man elected.

Your bullshit, annoying PC/Identity Politics/Authoritarian behaviors repulsed enough voters to get this guy elected.

Go ahead and insult the Americans who voted for him some more. THEY are getting the last laugh here. And now I have to hope that Kennedy and Ginsburg stay vertical for a while longer.

Thanks loads. Look in the fucking mirror.

I'd prefer judges be more libertarian.

The queer issues are of little consequence IMO.

Of course anti-queer judges are more likely than not to be more pro-gun, many of them are still elitists who aren't excited about armed serfs.

All of them are still likely to be better than anyone hitlery would pick.

Well reading things from the Huffington Post is just about the same as reading things from the onion..

Huffington Post is definitely fake news.

Seems early in the day for a breakdown thread no? Funny stuff but I mostly agree with you Mac. Lol
GO CHIEFS!
I remember seeing a couple of articles right after Trump was elected, that literally talked about ways Ginsburg and Kennedy could stay healthy longer. They literally said, holy shit, we have to keep them going. One suggested following her around with a paramedic.

:laugh:

Your bullshit, annoying PC/Identity Politics/Authoritarian behaviors repulsed enough voters to get this guy elected.

Go ahead and insult the Americans who voted for him some more. THEY are getting the last laugh here. And now I have to hope that Kennedy and Ginsburg stay vertical for a while longer.

Which states did Hillary lose because she's what you call a regressive?

I am hoping Ginsberg and Kennedy go horizontal ( figuratively speaking). Of course, there is always the risk their replacements could be worse, but that seems unlikely.

The SCOTUS is why he won, that is why Christians held their noses and voted for him in droves.

That said, the "gay" issues are so non-issues. Anything done, either way, doesn't make America better. It doesn't help the GDP. It doesn't change the inflation rate or the rate the fed is paying. All it is is a divisive topic.

Seems early in the day for a breakdown thread no? Funny stuff but I mostly agree with you Mac. Lol
GO CHIEFS!
I remember seeing a couple of articles right after Trump was elected, that literally talked about ways Ginsburg and Kennedy could stay healthy longer. They literally said, holy shit, we have to keep them going. One suggested following her around with a paramedic.

:laugh:
I heard that the DNC was reviewing a Weekend at Bernie's for ideas.

How the Left Created Trump

Nowhere was the backlash from this act of liberal smugness more deeply felt than the Rust Belt states, in which counties like Kenosha, Wisconsin, broke more than 40 years of Democratic support in favor of Trump.

“The Democratic Party abandoned the economic issues that had locked that constituency into the party, so that the political contest became an almost purely ideological and cultural one,” says Dylan John Riley, a professor of sociology at the University of California, Berkeley.

And by waging a war against right-wing ethics, the Democratic Party, supported by the elite media, underestimated the true extent of Trump’s support—perhaps because most were too embarrassed to admit their allegiance—while playing right into the hands of Trump’s anti-“PC” rhetoric.

Nowhere was the backlash from this act of liberal smugness more deeply felt than the Rust Belt states, in which counties like Kenosha, Wisconsin, broke more than 40 years of Democratic support in favor of Trump.

“The Democratic Party abandoned the economic issues that had locked that constituency into the party, so that the political contest became an almost purely ideological and cultural one,” says Dylan John Riley, a professor of sociology at the University of California, Berkeley.

And by waging a war against right-wing ethics, the Democratic Party, supported by the elite media, underestimated the true extent of Trump’s support—perhaps because most were too embarrassed to admit their allegiance—while playing right into the hands of Trump’s anti-“PC” rhetoric.

Are you aware that Hillary was the most centrist Democrat in the Democratic primaries? Are you aware that her free trade positions cost her the election?

I'd prefer judges be more libertarian.

The queer issues are of little consequence IMO.

Of course anti-queer judges are more likely than not to be more pro-gun, many of them are still elitists who aren't excited about armed serfs.

All of them are still likely to be better than anyone hitlery would pick.

My thoughts exactly, especially regarding the elitists not wanting to arm the peasants.

Kennedy will retire after the current session. Ginsberg will be carried out, so no prediction there. Also, Trump is loading up the lower courts.

All that change Obama promised is now coming. :laugh:

Oh fuck off Mac.

Nobody ever knows who you are talking about with your little "regressive" tagging, but it is 100% IDIOTIC to blame ANYONE for Trump presidency but the people who voted for Trump in the primaries and the general election.

Admit it, you just like to bitch about "regressives" and will come up with any back-bending rationalization to do it.

Kennedy will retire after the current session. Ginsberg will be carried out, so no prediction there. Also, Trump is loading up the lower courts.

All that change Obama promised is now coming. :laugh:
Very possible, making the 2018 elections pretty fucking important for the long term.

OH fuck

It is 100% IDIOTIC to blame ANYONE for Trump presidency but the people who voted for Trump in both primaries and the general election.
Perfect, thanks.

Are you aware that Hillary was the most centrist Democrat in the Democratic primaries? Are you aware that her free trade positions cost her the election?
What cost her the election was a combination of shitting on white people, Obama's anti-America bullshit, and rigging the primaries in her favor. That pissed a lot of white, rust-belt democrats.

What cost her the election was a combination of shitting on white people, Obama's anti-America bullshit, and rigging the primaries in her favor. That pissed a lot of white, rust-belt democrats.

That is 100% wrong.

1. She was a lousy campaigner. Granted.

2. She lost the rust belt over labor issues, not social culture war issues. The exit polls prove that.

I mean seriously.......you ran a candidate that was under FBI investigation while she was campaigning. It had nothing to do with free trade.

The lefts push for making whites a minority in this country are waking a lot of people up. Trump came out with tough talk about immigrants. Most Americans (especially those who haven't had a wage increase for a while) understand that immigration is hurting our workforce.

Forum List

Back