🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thanks Obuma..CUBAN GOVERNMENT SINKS BOAT CARRYING 32 REFUGEES, INCLUDING CHILDREN

So much hate... we live in the greatest country in the world! What do you really have to be hateful for?

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Was the greatest. It's in a state of moral, economic, military, and governmental deterioration at the moment. We're rapidly turning into a lawless, third-world nation.

All statistics point towards us NOT "rapidly turning into a lawless, third-world nation." Merry Christmas!

The liberal left media control the statistics.. Forget statistics. Open your eyes and watch what is going on right now, Old School. It is quickly unraveling.

So much hate... we live in the greatest country in the world! What do you really have to be hateful for?

Was the greatest. It's in a state of moral, economic, military, and governmental deterioration at the moment. We're rapidly turning into a lawless, third-world nation.

All statistics point towards us NOT "rapidly turning into a lawless, third-world nation." Merry Christmas!

The liberal left media control the statistics.. Forget statistics. Open your eyes and watch what is going on right now, Old School. It is quickly unraveling.

People have been saying that throughout the entire history of this country. I suggest you open your eyes.

People have been saying that throughout the entire history of this country. I suggest you open your eyes.

Time will tell which one of us is right. I hope I'm wrong. I truly do, Old School.

Forum List

Back