Thanks Obuma!..Health Premiums Have Climbed $4,865 Since Obama Promised to Cut Them $2,500

Him...."playing stupid"????

Oh, you mean he isn't playing? How sad...

It seems you've revealed that you are so used to being known as stupid, inured to same, that it simply rolls off your back.
No, I'm accustomed to message board dodges from people who are uncertain of their facts.

Still can't answer my question, huh?

You've been put in your place, identified as a fool, and now, with this post....a liar.
I provided facts, linked and sourced.

Please consider spending more time on the board....we can never have too many of your type...the human piñata.

Can't help it if you have no command of the nuances of the English language...

If I ever find any in this forum, you'll be the first to know.
Can I ask you an honest question???

Why can't you address the points we brought up, rather than post pages of deflections???

Don't you have any answers???

Or has Moron.org not got back with you yet???

I provided facts, linked and sourced.

You most assuredly did. I asked you why *you* thought Obiwan's terminology was more accurate than the actual terminology. All the links in the world will not explain *your personal opinion*, which is what I was asking you about.

Why can't you address the points we brought up???

About a word you made up? How would you suggest I do that?

Again, I'm more than willing to discuss the PPACA. Let me know when you'd like to do that.

Why can't you address the points we brought up???

About a word you made up? How would you suggest I do that?

Again, I'm more than willing to discuss the PPACA. Let me know when you'd like to do that.
So, you are down to talking about "approved words", and want to avoid the actual discussion...

Deflection and concession noted.

So, you are down to talking about "approved words"...

If by "approved words" you mean "words that make sense," you're correct.
I'll call it whatever I want to...

That's the second time you've said that. Please see my response to the first time.
Good...

Then discuss the post...

I have repeatedly discussed the fact that you're talking about something that exists only in your head. I can't help you with that.

When you're ready to discuss the PPACA, let me know.

So, you are down to talking about "approved words"...

If by "approved words" you mean "words that make sense," you're correct.
I'll call it whatever I want to...

That's the second time you've said that. Please see my response to the first time.
Good...

Then discuss the post or concede the point...

Deflection counts as a loss.

Simple fact is they can't argue the OP and as with all 2 digit IQ'd liberals they must OCD on the littlest bullshit that means nothing in the discussion, OCDPogo is infamous for this and apparently this new :ahole-1: is also!.... I think it might be a DNC talking points memo under the title "When they beat the shit out of you, find something insignificant to deflect with"..... who can argue this, if it isn't spelling or something else unobserved, that last "DELUSIONAL:" is always justified!

1979581_10152340220445520_621312311_n.jpg

Forum List

Back