Thanks, President Obama

Household wealth in the U.S. increased from July through September, with net worth for households and non-profit groups rising by $1.92 trillion in the third quarter to $77.3 trillion, the Fed said Dec. 9 in its financial accounts report.

$20 trillion dollars higher than it was in 2009.

Thanks, President Obama.

Households and Nonprofit Organizations; Net Worth, Level (TNWBSHNO) - FRED - St. Louis Fed

Not too sure who's income actually rose unless it was the individual members of the federal government. I know for certain that mine didn't rise. The only thing that rose in my household was the cost of rent, food, utilities, and other basic needs. Oh ... and taxes. :doubt:

By the way ... the chart shows households AND nonprofit organizations. What would the numbers look like if we X-ed out the nonprofit organizations? Amusing that the statistics are presented by a "federal reserve bank." LOL
Here, dipshit. This will tell you DEFINITIVELY who's income increased. As anyone, with their head outside of their ass already knows.
Top 1% Got 93% of Income Growth as Rich-Poor Gap Widened - Bloomberg

So, is ignorance bliss??? You should know.

Ah, so Obama rose his own income and that of his buds in the 1% and you heard it straight from that 1%er Bloomingidiot

How you like them apples?

Ah, so Obama rose his own income and that of his buds in the 1% and you heard it straight from that 1%er Bloomingidiot

How you like them apples?
well, not sure what apples you had in mind. You just took analysis from a major effort to determine where the money was going and missed the point entirely.
Were you simply trying to prove that you are a congenital idiot??? If so, my congratulations. You succeeded!!

Forum List

Back