Thanks to president Hussein shithead, Palestinians and the UN about to lose their funding.

You are drunk early, Roudy, but, yeah, it is Hanukkah early.

No, the UN is not going to lose any funding.
Who gives a flying rat's ass what you think, troll?
Merry Christmas!
Thank you, Rosh, but, yeah, UN will not lose funding over this.
Your track record with these predictions is awful. The fact that YOU predict they wont lose funding, guarantees the funding will be withheld. Youre just a stupid fucktard, so maybe you should keep your predictions to yourself. It much less embarrassing that way.

Merry Christmas!
Your track record with these predictions is awful. The fact that YOU predict they wont lose funding, guarantees the funding will be withheld. Youre just a stupid fucktard, so maybe you should keep your predictions to yourself. It much less embarrassing that way.
What predictions? I was wrong about Trump; so what? So was most of America. You have my track record from 2009; it's much better than yours.

The USA will not cut funding to the UN.

Merry Christmas!
What predictions? I was wrong about Trump; so what? So was most of America. You have my track record from 2009; it's much better than yours.

The USA will not cut funding to the UN.
Thanks for doubling down on stupid, fucktard. :laugh:

Well if Flakey Jakey says it, it must be true.....:lmao:

All of his prophecies (they were not presented as predictions but fact) have come true so far! The Republicans are dead, the far right got a smack down this election, and Trump will not be president, evah!

Go back to chewing on your wrists, moron.

Careful. Typed evidence suggests the little shit has already chewed through at least one of the home's restraints! Them 12-year olds are losing the baby teeth earlier these days....

imgres.jpg

Merry Christmas!
What predictions? I was wrong about Trump; so what? So was most of America. You have my track record from 2009; it's much better than yours.The USA will not cut funding to the UN.
Says a follower of the Orange Fuck, so that makes you a little cheeto. Yeah, start sniveling your coward.

All of his prophecies (they were not presented as predictions but fact) have come true so far! The Republicans are dead, the far right got a smack down this election, and Trump will not be president, evah!
Now you are lying. Got evidence for "All of" my "prophecies"? How about thirty, or twenty, or ten?

I said Americans would vote against him: yup, more than eleven MILLION against him, and Clinton kicked his ass by MILLIONS.

I said he would have less than 50% of Americans supporting him. Do you know that is about 2/3ds of Obama's popularity on Inauguration Day.

Let's see if he lasts a year. Start a pool.

Merry Christmas!
What predictions? I was wrong about Trump; so what? So was most of America. You have my track record from 2009; it's much better than yours.The USA will not cut funding to the UN.
Says a follower of the Orange Fuck, so that makes you a little cheeto. Yeah, start sniveling your coward.
Are "orange" and "cheeto" supposed to be words that hurt our feelings? I see you fucktards using those words often. Are you under the impression that these are clever insults for the next president? Pffff... :laugh:

Are "orange" and "cheeto" supposed to be words that hurt our fellings? I see you fucktards using those words often. Are you under the impression that these are clever insults for the next president? Pffff... :laugh:
You are a coward, a stupid one. I am impressed that you are even more stupid than before. That's hard to do.

Are "orange" and "cheeto" supposed to be words that hurt our fellings? I see you fucktards using those words often. Are you under the impression that these are clever insults for the next president? Pffff... :laugh:
You are a coward, a stupid one. I am impressed that you are even more stupid than before. That's hard to do.
Hey fucktard, if im in the safety of my own home, completely unafraid of anything at all, how effective do you think calling me a "coward" is? You REALLY need to work on your insults. They suck really bad. :laugh:

Because of the traitor Hussein Obama,

Did president DUMBFUCK not know that the US is the biggest funder of both the UN and the Paleshitians? Well, that'll come to an end soon as well. :clap2:

Congress will soon pass a bill to defund the Paleshitians and the UN. :clap2:

This is what happens when you go against the wishes of the American people and the Congress. Hope you Obama adorers feel better now. :rofl:

Lindsey Graham Warns UN: 'Congress Is a Player on Foreign Policy'

Your title cracked me up
m0137.gif

So-called 'Palestinians' are immigrants to Israel who invaded the country after 1947. And UN is a shi..... which shall be long closed.

Hey fucktard, if im in the safety of my own home, completely unafraid of anything at all, how effective do you think calling me a "coward" is? You REALLY need to work on your insults. They suck really bad. :laugh:
Under your trumpelthinskin, huh? :lol: Now we will see how Trump handles the Israeli two-state solution, which State has wanted forever and whatever position whomever is talking to which of the Tin Ears of the president elect. I hope he does the right thing.

Did president DUMBFUCK not know that the US is the biggest funder of both the UN and the Paleshitians? Well, that'll come to an end soon as well. :clap2:

This is what happens when you go against the wishes of the American people and the Congress. Hope you Obama adorers feel better now. :rofl:

The UN is our enemy they are the sheep in wolves clothing. That isn't fending for Obama but the UN is def. not a good organization they are nothing more than a humanitarian cult.

We should cut off funding and kick them out of the building....turn it into a parking garage. The UN has been nothing but an anti-American leftist-sewer for years....Keep GITMO open, close the UN.
Or maybe move the UN to Gitmo?

Don't bet on it. After Jan. 20th, nothing is off the table. The only reason the UN has remained there so far is because of the massive local economy it creates in NY City.

Lol the republicans who were most demonized by the incoming Fuhrer in Chief are suddenly heroes again. You clowns are hilarious.
Make some sense next time, will ya? As you can see the opposition to this move was bipartisan.

Now you are lying. Got evidence for "All of" my "prophecies"? How about thirty, or twenty, or ten?

I said Americans would vote against him: yup, more than eleven MILLION against him, and Clinton kicked his ass by MILLIONS.

I said he would have less than 50% of Americans supporting him. Do you know that is about 2/3ds of Obama's popularity on Inauguration Day.

Let's see if he lasts a year. Start a pool.

Did you or did you not declare Hillary would be the next President?

"Hillary does not need Putin's support and she is not losing to his puppet. She will be president, and until she is impeached, Putin will toe her line, no doubt about that."

the alt right fascists are scared silly

Here's a lie of yours:

the alt right fascists are scared silly

I'm not going through your mountains of snide, smug, condescending posts. Everyone here knows you and what you've said. I did not lie. You are a brick wall despite your failed declarations. You're too self-absorbed to even be ashamed by your lies or humbled by how wrong you were and are.
Ouch, that musta hurt flakeyjake's butt.

Forum List

Back