Thanks to the Left, Women Are Second Class Citizens

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It's a mans world. We won't even let you ever win at anything.

A transgender high school athlete beat girls in the Connecticut track state championship Tuesday, but his time would have placed him last in the boys’ race.

Andraya Yearwood, a freshman at Cromwell High School, placed first in the girls’ 100-meter and 200-meter dash finals against girls from other schools in the region, according to Turtleboy Sports. But his time would have earned him last place in both boys’ competitions.

Yearwood finished the girls’ 100-meter dash with a time of 12.66 seconds and the girls’ 200-meter dash in 26.08 seconds.

Transgender Athlete Beats Girls But Would’ve Placed Last Against Boys [VIDEO]

If they are going to allow someone to win because they identify as female, than why not just wipe out all gender divisions in all sports?

A transgender high school athlete beat girls in the Connecticut track state championship Tuesday, but his time would have placed him last in the boys’ race.

Andraya Yearwood, a freshman at Cromwell High School, placed first in the girls’ 100-meter and 200-meter dash finals against girls from other schools in the region, according to Turtleboy Sports. But his time would have earned him last place in both boys’ competitions.

Yearwood finished the girls’ 100-meter dash with a time of 12.66 seconds and the girls’ 200-meter dash in 26.08 seconds.

What? The differences between boys and girls is socially constructed. This just demonstrated that we still live in a deeply misogynist culture. Why otherwise would the girls not be as fast as the men?

If they are going to allow someone to win because they identify as female, than why not just wipe out all gender divisions in all sports?
That would be great! No women at all allowed to compete after tryouts eliminate them all!

I was being facetious. Ultimately though, this is where this insanity leads.
I know you were, and that is where it is headed. By next year at the logarithmic rate civilization is imploding.

What? The differences between boys and girls is socially constructed. This just demonstrated that we still live in a deeply misogynist culture. Why otherwise would the girls not be as fast as the men?
Hey, I like that, speed is socially constructed.

I don't know about "second class," but I have to agree with weatherman in that I don't see the logic in allowing transgender students to pick a sex to compete in that is different from their biologic sex. I played sports with guys who were gay, no big deal. And not everyone who plays is necessarily that good.

Because this person is not receiving actual medical treatments to change the body, I have to side with the RWnuts on this one.
I would go with what the Olympics used to do, determine the testosterone level of an individual if there was a gender issue.

I don't know about "second class," but I have to agree with weatherman in that I don't see the logic in allowing transgender students to pick a sex to compete in that is different from their biologic sex. I played sports with guys who were gay, no big deal. And not everyone who plays is necessarily that good.
Gay and transgender are not synonymous.
Yes, one who is transgender is likely gay....but someone who is transgender wants to be the opposite gender; be seen as the opposite gender and identifies as the opposite gender.
It is not the same as a gay man competing with other men.
It is an issue of someone who identifies as a woman wanting to compete with other women.

Personally, I think you should compete with those with the same sexual organs as you....and use a rest room with those with the same sexual organs as you. God given or by surgery.....but until you take the plunge, you should stay within your God given gender

I expect the next Olympics to have males in the female events. Following that, 4 years later we will get every mediocre male wanting a gold medal competing in women's events.

I expect the next Olympics to have males in the female events. Following that, 4 years later we will get every mediocre male wanting a gold medal competing in women's events.
NYcarbiner already put this to rest. The Olympics just does testosterone testing. Personally, I don't think that's really adaptable to HS athletics. It has a financial cost AND the Olympic testing came about because of doping, while transgender people are generally modifying their bodies for non-competitive reasons.

Forum List

Back