That Awkward Moment When a Liberal Realizes...

John Podesta wished San Bernardino terrorist had been white:
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Ron Klaine (Joe Biden chief of staff) betrays Joe Biden and acts as a mole for Clinton camp. (Note: Ron Klaine was former Chief of staff for Al Gore in 1999 and was let go because of his conflict of interest/loyalty to the Clintons) Joe Biden was rumored to replace Hillary Clinton as the nominee. “I am definitely dead to them but I’m glad to be on team HRC”:

Top Clinton Aid Doug Band calls Chelsea Clinton a “spoiled brat”:

Clinton Staff mocking conservative catholics. Advisor to Podesta: “severely backwards gender relations” “they think it is the most socially acceptable politically conservative religion.”:

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio asking Clinton staff for approval/input about what he will say when asked about Hillary Clinton by interviewer:

Transcripts from Hillary Clinton’s lucrative closed-door paid speeches delivered to elite financial firms and other special interests groups (which she has refused and failed to disclose to the public after much demand) have finally surfaced:
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails (See Attachment)

Clinton staff conspiring to stage ‘leaking’ of favorable excerpts from wall street speech, in efforts to calm down the public while leaving out more damaging parts:

Leaked private speech, Clinton: “You Need Both A Public And A Private Position”

Leaked private speech, Clinton: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with
open trade and open borders”:

Mocking environmentalists in private meeting with unions, Clinton: "I want to defend fracking." Climate change environmentalists should "Get a life":
WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails (See attachment)
Politico article

Well I aint anti-corporation and business. I voted for Bush and McCain...Clinton is a center right candidate on economic issues.

Of course, the anti-civilization assholes that want no regulations at all will keep attacking her.

Clinton is a wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs

It's hard to find a group Hillary doesn't hate.

She certainly hates black people: WOW! Former White House Chef: Hillary Clinton Called Black Servant the 'N-Word' (VIDEO)

I can think of only one group she loves: corrupt plutocrats.

clinton-foundation-750.jpg

Last edited:
Quote: Hillary defended the 1998 cruise missile strike on the El Shifa pharmaceutical plant in the Sudanese capital of Khartoum, destroying the largest producer of cheap medications for treating malaria and tuberculosis and provided over 60% of available medicine in Sudan.

Quote: As Time magazine pointed out in 2011, the administration understood removing Qaddafi from power would allow the terrorist cells active in Libya to run rampant in the vacuum left behind. Just last month the New York Times reported that Libya has indeed become a terrorist safe haven and failed state— conducive for exporting radicals through “ratlines” to the conflict against Assad in Syria.

Link for both quotes: Hillary Clinton: The International Neocon Warmonger, by Webster G. Tarpley

Quote: There is however, ample documentation by journalists, academics, and human rights groups demonstrating that black Libyan civilians and sub-Saharan contract workers, a population favored by Gaddafi in his pro-African Union policies, were targets of “racial cleansing” by rebels who saw black Libyans as tied closely with the regime.

Link: New Hillary Emails Reveal Propaganda, Executions, Coveting Libyan Oil and Gold

Last edited:
Hillary's trade deals sell out the American worker and benefit international elites.

It's very satisfying, watching the Clinton-haters melting down like this. Nobody is paying any attention to their dishonest propaganda, and that propaganda is all they have, so they're left flailing.

Clinton-haters, you're all going to lose in a hilariously humiliating fashion. More crying threads here won't change that. Your masters have assigned you that propaganda duty as a form of busy work, to keep your enthusiasm up. However, you need to weigh your desire to be a loyal party apparatchik with the destruction of your reputation. Most of you will have to flee the board to escape all the mocking that you so richly deserve. Better to be honest and admit defeat now.

It's very satisfying, watching the Clinton-haters melting down like this. Nobody is paying any attention to their dishonest propaganda, and that propaganda is all they have, so they're left flailing.
Can you refute any of my statements? If not should we take you seriously?

Your masters have assigned you that propaganda duty as a form of busy work, to keep your enthusiasm up.
How many times a day must you kiss Hillary's ass? Do you have to lick her boots too?

However, you need to weigh your desire to be a loyal party apparatchik with the destruction of your reputation.
I'm not a Republican.

Most of you will have to flee the board to escape all the mocking that you so richly deserve.
On the contrary I'll be watching as you desperately try to justify more Clinton corruption and mass murder. You'll be the object of derision for supporting her.

Last edited:
One candidate has a history of global aggression...one does not
“And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived.”

- Donald J Trump, 2008 GQ Interview
Trump strongly criticized Bush II's Iraq War.
Right he wanted all the troops removed in 2008 to create ISIS as soon as possible.

The Clintons seem a perfect marriage between the cruelest rightist and the most useless leftist. They offer a bloated, burdensome, intrusive government that serves decadent plutocrats and traitorous neocon war-lovers. Other than serving the elites, the Clintons have no beliefs.

Last edited:

Clinton-haters, you're all going to lose in a hilariously humiliating fashion. More crying threads here won't change that. Your masters have assigned you that propaganda duty as a form of busy work, to keep your enthusiasm up. However, you need to weigh your desire to be a loyal party apparatchik with the destruction of your reputation. Most of you will have to flee the board to escape all the mocking that you so richly deserve. Better to be honest and admit defeat now.
I'll be here regardless, pointing what a retard you are. You're a child that can only mature chronologically.

Well I aint anti-corporation and business. I voted for Bush and McCain...Clinton is a center right candidate on economic issues.

Of course, the anti-civilization assholes that want no regulations at all will keep attacking her.

I also voted republican in every presidential election until now. The GOP nominated an immature bully this year and now they're paying the price. But like Trump, his diehard supporters will whine, cry, throw tantrums, and call nasty names when they don't get their way.

Why are the

I also voted republican in every presidential election until now. The GOP nominated an immature bully this year and now they're paying the price. But like Trump, his diehard supporters will whine, cry, throw tantrums, and call nasty names when they don't get their way.
Can you acknowledge that Hillary is an incompetent warmonger and tool of Wall Street? A liar who has attacked those women who have dared to speak out against sexual predator Bill Clinton?

Can you acknowledge that Hillary is an incompetent warmonger and tool of Wall Street? A liar who has attacked those women who have dared to speak out against sexual predator Bill Clinton?

Warmonger as in she voted for the Iraq invasion, which was a push from Bush?

As for Wall Street, who cares? Obviously those who speak against Wall Street must be dirt poor and have little or no investments. Besides Trump is all about making money and playing the market, but I suppose he gets a pass for that, yes?

Forum List

Back