That Judd is ONE SICK WOMAN and McConnell's "Outrageous Behavior"!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Boy that McConnell is in DEEP do-do! What kind of dastard is McConnell? How disgusting to reveal and these are truly the WORST comments...

How DARE he use this very deep shattering and embarrassing material about Ashley Judd!

Why this is absolutely despicable that McConnell would EVER think to totally embarrass and destroy this fine woman!

"The last time I came home from a trip, I absolutely flipped out when I saw pink fuzzy socks on a rack. I mean, I can never anticipate what is going to push me over the edge.
But in a few weeks, you know, I'm driving along smooth roads and I think nothing of it. I'm, you know, choosing between four different brands of cereal from plastic dispensers so that I don't have to have, you know, ugly, mismatched boxes on my shelf, and I don't think anything of it. You know?
So not only has she clearly claimed Tennessee as her home, she's actually mocked Kentucky to Tennessee audiences. She was bemoaning the low voter turnout among women in Tennessee; she said, "People, that's worse than even in Kentucky."

Full Transcript and Audio of Mitch McConnell Campaign's Meeting on Ashley Judd | Mother Jones
Read the entire transcript from the above and...

MY MY MY!!! How disgusting that McConnell even thought about using all this damaging material.

Just in case this went WAY over your heads... I'm poking fun here!
This is what the MSM thinks about this "damaging" audio tape...

David Corn says one good scoop may have led to another. And might even lead to still others, too.

Corn argues that its newsworthiness trumps those concerns. “I think voters and citizens have a tremendous right to know almost as much as possible of the elected officials who come before them and ask for their votes,” he said. “I think people can decide for themselves how outrageous [McConnell’s] behavior is, but it gives you a glimpse inside his campaign’s thinking.”
David Corn and Mother Jones find themselves with another audio scoop - The Washington Post

Boy that McConnell is in DEEP do-do! What kind of dastard is McConnell? How disgusting to reveal and these are truly the WORST comments...

How DARE he use this very deep shattering and embarrassing material about Ashley Judd!

Why this is absolutely despicable that McConnell would EVER think to totally embarrass and destroy this fine woman!

"The last time I came home from a trip, I absolutely flipped out when I saw pink fuzzy socks on a rack. I mean, I can never anticipate what is going to push me over the edge.
But in a few weeks, you know, I'm driving along smooth roads and I think nothing of it. I'm, you know, choosing between four different brands of cereal from plastic dispensers so that I don't have to have, you know, ugly, mismatched boxes on my shelf, and I don't think anything of it. You know?
So not only has she clearly claimed Tennessee as her home, she's actually mocked Kentucky to Tennessee audiences. She was bemoaning the low voter turnout among women in Tennessee; she said, "People, that's worse than even in Kentucky."

Full Transcript and Audio of Mitch McConnell Campaign's Meeting on Ashley Judd | Mother Jones
Read the entire transcript from the above and...

MY MY MY!!! How disgusting that McConnell even thought about using all this damaging material.

Just in case this went WAY over your heads... I'm poking fun here!
This is what the MSM thinks about this "damaging" audio tape...

David Corn says one good scoop may have led to another. And might even lead to still others, too.

Corn argues that its newsworthiness trumps those concerns. “I think voters and citizens have a tremendous right to know almost as much as possible of the elected officials who come before them and ask for their votes,” he said. “I think people can decide for themselves how outrageous [McConnell’s] behavior is, but it gives you a glimpse inside his campaign’s thinking.”
David Corn and Mother Jones find themselves with another audio scoop - The Washington Post

Ah liberal hypocrisy at it's finest.:lol:

Criticism from the same people who mocked Anne Romney using "dressage" to help her with her multiple sclerosis.

Or Anne Romney "living the high life" while she battles MS and breast cancer.

Ashley Judd was fair game.

Forum List

Back