That mean conservative private business is at it again- look what Chick-fil-a did now

Stand up thing to do, not sure why liberals would be upset about it.

Do you remember all the screaming when this occurred almost two years? Yeah, me neither.

I guess the real question is why do conservatives praise conservative businesses when they promote liberal policies but not when other businesses do?

That's the question Timmy.

If somebody will point out the liberal/liberals who are complaining about that, I won't vote for them, unless they have a damn good reason to complain that I don't know about.

It was a good thing to do two years ago and it would be a good thing to do now.

A Chick-fil-a restaurant had to close down for 5 months for renovations. Instead of allowing their 50 employees to fend for themselves, they decided not only to continue paying them but also gave them a $1 an hour raise. Raise your hand if you'd like a 5 month paid vacation plus a raise.

Liberals, start screaming: Chick-fil-A restaurant owner does the unimaginable to his employees - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Best fast food joint hands down! I wish we could get one built here and have high hopes we will soon with all the land for sale and smoothed out for businesses on our main drag because right now gotta drive 20 miles to closest town to get Chic Fil A.

A Chick-fil-a restaurant had to close down for 5 months for renovations. Instead of allowing their 50 employees to fend for themselves, they decided not only to continue paying them but also gave them a $1 an hour raise. Raise your hand if you'd like a 5 month paid vacation plus a raise.

Liberals, start screaming: Chick-fil-A restaurant owner does the unimaginable to his employees - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Best fast food joint hands down! I wish we could get one built here and have high hopes we will soon with all the land for sale and smoothed out for businesses on our main drag because right now gotta drive 20 miles to closest town to get Chic Fil A.

Everybody I talked to that's been there loves the place. I have one about ten miles from where I live, but I don't eat a lot of chicken. When I do get the desire, I'm too lazy to go down there.

It was hilarious when the loons decided a boycott would punish that bigoted Chik Fil La...and Chik Fil La had their best business day in their history.

Leftists are such losers

:lmao:

It was hilarious when the loons decided a boycott would punish that bigoted Chik Fil La...and Chik Fil La had their best business day in their history.

Leftists are such losers

lol, O'Reilly didn't. Batting .500 aint bad.

I could not care less about O'Reilly but lame deflection you ignoramous. Gawd you're freaking stupid.

You idiots were going to break Chik Fil La and as usual failed

Leftists are such losers

lol, O'Reilly didn't. Batting .500 aint bad.

I could not care less about O'Reilly but lame deflection you ignoramous. Gawd you're freaking stupid.

You idiots were going to break Chik Fil La and as usual failed

Chick stopped funding anti-gay anything soon after. No one planned to put them out of business, Jesus bitch.

Everybody I talked to that's been there loves the place. I have one about ten miles from where I live, but I don't eat a lot of chicken. When I do get the desire, I'm too lazy to go down there.
You should try it! Their sunflower bagel with chicken on it is DELICIOUS. Their peach milkshake is awesome as well. Wife likes it because she likes grilled chicken and the waffle fries...man I could go on and on.

Forum List

Back