That shining "god" Obama couldn't even with nearly a $1 trillion in shovel ready jobs do this!

So why are you switching to annual figures when we’ve been talking about quarterly figures all this time?

You do understand the difference between a quarter and a year, right? I’m checking because I’m not so certain you do.
DID OBAMA'S gdp get over 3% a year while he was in office? that was the question
View attachment 203356
You didn’t actually ask that question until now. And yes, there was a year where Obama had more than 3% GDP growth. Trump? Not so much.
Are you still whining?
No. Not at all.
Sure it is, those without TDS can see it.

You hate it that they said GDP was 2.6 percent and you said it was 2.3. What was Obamas? Negative what? Negative 2 or something? LOL How many quarters of NEGATIVE GDP has Trump had? And Obama? Hmm......dems some ugly numbers.

There is a reason democrats lost BIGTIME in November. And keep going like this.....you'll get crushed in the midterms.
Why would I hate that you idiotically claimed GDP growth for 2017 was 2.6%, but then YOU posted a link saying it was only 2.3%? :dunno:

All you’re doing now is demonstrating for the forum how right I was when I pointed out you’re a dumbfuck.
thumbsup.gif

The statement that Faun was replying to was that Obama did not have a quarter over 3%, and that is a false statement.

You are now moving the goal post since you got our lunch money stolen by Faun.
again obama's gdp never was over 3.0

Not for a calendar year it was not, you are correct. It was for quarters and it was for a year period, just not a CY.

Still does not change the fact someone posted the lie that it was never over 3% for a QUARTER.

You still have not answered if you know the difference between a full year and a quarter of a year.
Why are you still whining?

I am not whining, I am still trying to determine if you difference between a full year and a quarter of a year. So far the evidence is not in your favor.

Do not feel bad though, you are Trump's kind of voter, the uneducated.
Yes you are whining your TDS refuses to accept reality. That's not my fault.

So, do you or do you not know the difference between a full year and a quarter of a year?

again obama's gdp never was over 3.0

Not for a calendar year it was not, you are correct. It was for quarters and it was for a year period, just not a CY.

Still does not change the fact someone posted the lie that it was never over 3% for a QUARTER.

You still have not answered if you know the difference between a full year and a quarter of a year.

I am not whining, I am still trying to determine if you difference between a full year and a quarter of a year. So far the evidence is not in your favor.

So, do you or do you not know the difference between a full year and a quarter of a year?
Screenshot_13.jpg
Screenshot_13.jpg

View attachment 203407 View attachment 203407
Umm... not for nothing, but.....

Trump has not had a year where GDP was north of 3%.

And Bush’s only years where it went that high was due to the real estate bubble which was fueling the economy; prior to cratering it.

And Bush’s only years where it went that high was due to the real estate bubble which was fueling the economy; prior to cratering it.
More blacks are working even to the time the numbers were first recorded.
Fewer people on food stamps more people are working
End of the democrat plantation system

I will take that as a no.

Thanks!

LOL

It looks like you’re baked on drugs. Your reply to my post has nothing to do with what I said.

I pointed out that like Obama, Trump has not had a calendar year where GDP was 3% or higher. Neither did Bush unless you blame him for the housing bubble.

Can you address that or are you stuck on non-sequiturs?

Do you need me to explain to you what a non-sequitur is?

LOL

It looks like you’re baked on drugs. Your reply to my post has nothing to do with what I said.

I pointed out that like Obama, Trump has not had a calendar year where GDP was 3% or higher. Neither did Bush unless you blame him for the housing bubble.

The guy stole someone's gun picture and puts is in his sig line, what more do you need to know about him?

LOL

My reply has everything to do with your post
Why didn't we all those great numbers while obama was president?

LOL

The guy stole someone's gun picture and puts is in his sig line, what more do you need to know about him?
What exactly does that have to do with anything?
Where did you steal your avatar from?

Thanks!
you take nothing just like obama left you with nothing

LOL

I was just about to ask you the same question, that is clearly not you.

Thanks!

You are correct, Obama left me nothing as I do not rely on the POTUS to give me shit. I earn what I have. My 401ks and investment portfolios did very well during the Obama years, not that he had anything to do with that.

LOL

I was just about to ask you the same question, that is clearly not you.
yes dude that is clearly me
So who did you steal your avatar from?

Thanks!

You are correct, Obama left me nothing as I do not rely on the POTUS to give me shit. I earn what I have. My 401ks and investment portfolios did very well during the Obama years, not that he had anything to do with that.
Yes the rich did quite well under obama
The poor not so much

LOL

Well, no, I was talking about GDP and you’re now trying to talk about employment.

I’ll accept that as you conceding the argument.

LOL

Well, no, I was talking about GDP and you’re now trying to talk about employment.

I’ll accept that as you conceding the argument.
Here you go once again
Screenshot_13.jpg

Thanks!

Yes the rich did quite well under obama
The poor not so much

The rich do well under ever POTUS and the poor not so much under every POTUS. That is the nature of being rich or being poor.

I am neither and I did well in the Obama years, between 2009 and 2015 my family income more than tripled, but again it had nothing to do with who was sitting in the White House and everything to do with my wife and my hard work.

Forum List

Back