That shining "god" Obama couldn't even with nearly a $1 trillion in shovel ready jobs do this!

More blacks are working even to the time the numbers were first recorded.
Fewer people on food stamps more people are working
End of the democrat plantation system
LOL

It looks like you’re baked on drugs. Your reply to my post has nothing to do with what I said.

I pointed out that like Obama, Trump has not had a calendar year where GDP was 3% or higher. Neither did Bush unless you blame him for the housing bubble.

Can you address that or are you stuck on non-sequiturs?

Do you need me to explain to you what a non-sequitur is?

The guy stole someone's gun picture and puts is in his sig line, what more do you need to know about him?
What exactly does that have to do with anything?
Where did you steal your avatar from?

I was just about to ask you the same question, that is clearly not you.
yes dude that is clearly me
So who did you steal your avatar from?

When did you serve?

Umm... not for nothing, but.....

Trump has not had a year where GDP was north of 3%.

And Bush’s only years where it went that high was due to the real estate bubble which was fueling the economy; prior to cratering it.
More blacks are working even to the time the numbers were first recorded.
Fewer people on food stamps more people are working
End of the democrat plantation system
LOL

It looks like you’re baked on drugs. Your reply to my post has nothing to do with what I said.

I pointed out that like Obama, Trump has not had a calendar year where GDP was 3% or higher. Neither did Bush unless you blame him for the housing bubble.

Can you address that or are you stuck on non-sequiturs?

Do you need me to explain to you what a non-sequitur is?
My reply has everything to do with your post
Why didn't we all those great numbers while obama was president?
Well, no, I was talking about GDP and you’re now trying to talk about employment.

I’ll accept that as you conceding the argument.
Here you go once again
View attachment 203410
What about that? Again, Trump has not had a year above 3% and neither did Bush unless you blame him for the housing bubble.

The statement that Faun was replying to was that Obama did not have a quarter over 3%, and that is a false statement.

You are now moving the goal post since you got our lunch money stolen by Faun.
again obama's gdp never was over 3.0

Not for a calendar year it was not, you are correct. It was for quarters and it was for a year period, just not a CY.

Still does not change the fact someone posted the lie that it was never over 3% for a QUARTER.

You still have not answered if you know the difference between a full year and a quarter of a year.
Why are you still whining?

I am not whining, I am still trying to determine if you difference between a full year and a quarter of a year. So far the evidence is not in your favor.

Do not feel bad though, you are Trump's kind of voter, the uneducated.
Yes you are whining your TDS refuses to accept reality. That's not my fault.

Hey idiot, On facts, on reality, you rightwingers are wrong.

Obama did have 3.0+ GDP quarters and even consecutive year, but not calendar year.

Trump had 3+ quarters but no 3+ year so far. So the bottom line is that “Trump economy” NOTHING as far as GDP growth that Obama economy didn’t.

Not for a calendar year it was not, you are correct. It was for quarters and it was for a year period, just not a CY.

Still does not change the fact someone posted the lie that it was never over 3% for a QUARTER.

You still have not answered if you know the difference between a full year and a quarter of a year.

I am not whining, I am still trying to determine if you difference between a full year and a quarter of a year. So far the evidence is not in your favor.

Obama did have 3.0+ GDP quarters and even consecutive year, but not calendar year.

Trump had niether so far.
Watch out. That sort of talk will get you black unemployment thrown in your face.

Trump had 3+ quarters but no 3+ year so far. So the bottom line is that “Trump economy” NOTHING as far as GDP growth that Obama economy didn’t.
You have no facts all you have is TDS

Trump had niether so far.
Watch out. That sort of talk will get you black unemployment thrown in your face.
More blacks working scares you don't it?

A report Thursday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics cast an even brighter light on what is becoming one of the most important economic stories of 2018:
the difficulty employers are having in finding qualified employees to fill a record 6.7 million job openings.

• Truck drivers are in perilously low supply,
  • Silicon Valley continues to struggle to fill vacancies, and
  • employers across the grid are coping with a skills mismatch
as the economy edges ever closer to full employment.

“Business’ number one problem is finding qualified workers. At the current pace of job growth, if sustained, this problem is set to get much worse,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, said in a statement. “These labor shortages will only intensify across all industries and company sizes.”
The U.S. labor shortage is reaching a critical point

Now WHY does a Trump presidency provide a business environment where THERE ARE MORE JOBS available than people to fill them?
Maybe because during our "deified God" presidency and I'm not making that up...read what a hardened
"professional journalist said about Obama...
Evan Thomas, Editor of NewsWeek...
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Despite the miserable results from the $48 billion spent on infrastructure in the $787 billion American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, President Obama’s recently-proposed American Jobs Act includes $50 billion for new infrastructure projects to be funded through the creation of a government-run infrastructure bank
The Shovel-Ready Jobs Swindle

And it was so evident that EVEN OBAMA said there never were "shovel ready jobs"!
"Remember ‘shovel-ready projects.' Those were construction projects in the 2009 stimulus bill that were supposed to get moving right away ... ‘Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected,' Obama said." (David Jackson, "Obama Jokes About 'Shovel-Ready Projects'," USA Today, 6/13/11)
Mitt Romney: Press Release - President Obama's Not-So-Shovel-Ready Jobs

MAYBE JUST MAYBE Trump would NEVER be so anti-business, anti-profit, anti-capitalist as this list of Obama
quotes show. NONE of which Trump WOULD ever ever say!View attachment 203053
Be serious for a change. tRumps job growth has not been as robust as President Obama's, what you are seeing here is the top of an arc, momentum keeping the ball on an ever shallower upward trajectory that will soon flatten out and then turn negative.
Obama did nothing, things got worse then they got better, not because of anything he did though.......want to tell me what he did that helped?
Lol, if things just got better on their own then why are you trying to claim tRump is responsible for the economy?

Well for ONE thing Trump KNOWING the tremendous importance of businesses to America's existence WOULD NEVER EVER make the following truly anti-business, discouraging business statements! GEEZ just the one statement about wanting a business to go bankrupt is such a dumb ass comment and then telling BRAZIL the US will be their best oil customer? Statements like those are just grossly harmful! And favoring "single payer" meant putting 1,400 insurance companies out of business that pay $100 Billion a year in Federal/state and LOCAL property taxes and then having to pay BILLIONS in unemployment benefits for 450,000 insurance companies' employees! How dumb! No idea of what the consequences would be!
View attachment 203369
We're quoting blogs as sources now?

A report Thursday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics cast an even brighter light on what is becoming one of the most important economic stories of 2018:
the difficulty employers are having in finding qualified employees to fill a record 6.7 million job openings.

• Truck drivers are in perilously low supply,
  • Silicon Valley continues to struggle to fill vacancies, and
  • employers across the grid are coping with a skills mismatch
as the economy edges ever closer to full employment.

“Business’ number one problem is finding qualified workers. At the current pace of job growth, if sustained, this problem is set to get much worse,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, said in a statement. “These labor shortages will only intensify across all industries and company sizes.”
The U.S. labor shortage is reaching a critical point

Now WHY does a Trump presidency provide a business environment where THERE ARE MORE JOBS available than people to fill them?
Maybe because during our "deified God" presidency and I'm not making that up...read what a hardened
"professional journalist said about Obama...
Evan Thomas, Editor of NewsWeek...
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Despite the miserable results from the $48 billion spent on infrastructure in the $787 billion American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, President Obama’s recently-proposed American Jobs Act includes $50 billion for new infrastructure projects to be funded through the creation of a government-run infrastructure bank
The Shovel-Ready Jobs Swindle

And it was so evident that EVEN OBAMA said there never were "shovel ready jobs"!
"Remember ‘shovel-ready projects.' Those were construction projects in the 2009 stimulus bill that were supposed to get moving right away ... ‘Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected,' Obama said." (David Jackson, "Obama Jokes About 'Shovel-Ready Projects'," USA Today, 6/13/11)
Mitt Romney: Press Release - President Obama's Not-So-Shovel-Ready Jobs

MAYBE JUST MAYBE Trump would NEVER be so anti-business, anti-profit, anti-capitalist as this list of Obama
quotes show. NONE of which Trump WOULD ever ever say!View attachment 203053
Be serious for a change. tRumps job growth has not been as robust as President Obama's, what you are seeing here is the top of an arc, momentum keeping the ball on an ever shallower upward trajectory that will soon flatten out and then turn negative.
Obama did nothing, things got worse then they got better, not because of anything he did though.......want to tell me what he did that helped?
Lol, if things just got better on their own then why are you trying to claim tRump is responsible for the economy?

Well for ONE thing Trump KNOWING the tremendous importance of businesses to America's existence WOULD NEVER EVER make the following truly anti-business, discouraging business statements! GEEZ just the one statement about wanting a business to go bankrupt is such a dumb ass comment and then telling BRAZIL the US will be their best oil customer? Statements like those are just grossly harmful! And favoring "single payer" meant putting 1,400 insurance companies out of business that pay $100 Billion a year in Federal/state and LOCAL property taxes and then having to pay BILLIONS in unemployment benefits for 450,000 insurance companies' employees! How dumb! No idea of what the consequences would be!
View attachment 203369
We're quoting blogs as sources now?

Yea and I put on this modified meme a response aimed specifically at people possibly like you.
Obamaantibusienss070718.png

Yep, another fact free post.

Fact you have TDS

Fact you have TDS

fact...you are a fraud that post pictures of someone else's guns passing them off as your own.

Fact you have TDS

fact...you are a fraud that post pictures of someone else's guns passing them off as your own.
WOW Your more concerned with the pic in my signature than the content of the thread.
FYI It's a pic who said I said one way or the other?
Your TDS is deeply disturbing

Fact you have TDS

WOW Your more concerned with the pic in my signature than the content of the thread.

The content of the thread is going around in a big circle because you do not know that difference between a full year and a quarter of a year.

So, it seemed time to move on and find out why you are so dishonest.

Fact you have TDS

The content of the thread is going around in a big circle because you do not know that difference between a full year and a quarter of a year.

You're the one that is so concerned with the content of my signature and my avatar
Why are you trying to derail the thread are you scared of facts if not stop trying to derail the thread.

Fact you have TDS

You're the one that is so concerned with the content of my signature and my avatar
Why are you trying to derail the thread are you scared of facts if not stop trying to derail the thread.

If you could just confirm that you do indeed know that difference between a full year and a quarter of a year. That is the first fact I am looking for, other than that the only fact you have given is that there was not CY under Obama that had a GDP growth of more than 3%. Nobody has disputed this fact yet it is the only fact you keep parroting.

Fact you have TDS

Here’s a fact... I posted some GDP numbers which you said were wrong but my numbers were identical to the numbers in the link you posted which said were right. How retarded are you? :badgrin:

Fact you have TDS

If you could just confirm that you do indeed know that difference between a full year and a quarter of a year. That is the first fact I am looking for, other than that the only fact you have given is that there was not CY under Obama that had a GDP growth of more than 3%. Nobody has disputed this fact yet it is the only fact you keep parroting.
tell you what try and Identify were I was talking about a quarter and not the year?

Fact you have TDS

Here’s a fact... I posted some GDP numbers which you said were wrong but my numbers were identical to the numbers in the link you posted which said were right. How retarded are you? :badgrin:
and I posted the GDP numbers showing this
Screenshot_13.jpg

Forum List

Back