The 10-Year-Old Boy Who Has Become the Face of Starvation in Gaza (but why no pressure on Hamas to be Humanitarian

Whose Fault is the Death of 10-Year-Old Boy Who Has Become the Face of Starvation in Gaza

• Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Are you American? Why do you kiss the ass of Israeli warmongers?

Looks like no amount of evidence will convince you of the plain facts.
Due to our own politics over the decades, we now have two sides just in one political party on the middle east affairs between Israel and Islamic people. Maye it's time for more people in that region to build wealth.

Where did the UN condemn Hamas? Where did the UN ask Hamas to surrender?
Did they condemn Hamas every time they fired rockets at Israeli children? Link?
Quite: "I am fully aware of the deep grievances of the Palestinian people after 56 years of occupation, but as serious as these grievances are, they cannot justify the acts of terror against civilians committed by Hamas on October 7 that I immediately condemned. But those attacks cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people," Guterres said Wednesday.

Do you acknowledge that Israeli has killed far more children?

Quite: "I am fully aware of the deep grievances of the Palestinian people after 56 years of occupation, but as serious as these grievances are, they cannot justify the acts of terror against civilians committed by Hamas on October 7 that I immediately condemned. But those attacks cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people," Guterres said Wednesday.

He condemned the hospital blast? Your link doesn't say he condemned Hamas
for firing the rocket that hit outside the hospital. You have another link?
What about the UN condemning Hamas? No link?

Far more than what?

Especially the Israelis. They are a rich country. We don't need to be giving them any of our money. We have our own borders to protect.
It's an area that may need American intervention and Israel is a giant Normandy beach.

Over the last few years about 2 to 4 thousand children have been killed each year worldwide in wars according to the U.N.

Israel has killed about 13,000 children over the last few months!

Netanyahu is one of the most evil people on the planet.

Biden has supported Netanyahu every step of the way.

A vote for Biden is a vote for the mass murder of children.
Very simple; you hate Jews.

I've never understood antisemitism
Here are good places to start:
  1. Anti-Judaism: The Western Tradition by David Nirenberg
  2. Why the Jews? by Dennis Prager and Joseph Telushkin;
  3. Why the Germans? Why the Jews?: Envy, Race Hatred, and the Prehistory of the Holocaust by Aly, Götz;
  4. From Prejudice to Destruction: Anti-Semitism 1700-1933 by Jacob Katz;
The first of those books is a slog but worthwhile. The author traces antisemitism to the era of Pharaoh, pointing out their counter-story that the Jews didn't flee Egypt; Egypt expelled the Jews. He goes on to point out that most Jew-haters have never met a Jew.

Israel has had more than enough revenge. They’ve killed about 13,000 Palestinian children. Think of the most evil government. Can you name any that has killed so many children in recent decades?

Can we all agree that the Biden administration should be condemned for supporting the Israeli militarists?

The bombings and starvation are only creating more and more future radicals who hate Israel.
Time to surrender and release the hostages.

He condemned the hospital blast? Your link doesn't say he condemned Hamas
for firing the rocket that hit outside the hospital. You have another link?
What about the UN condemning Hamas? No link?

Far more than what?
Quote: "I am fully aware of the deep grievances of the Palestinian people after 56 years of occupation, but as serious as these grievances are, they cannot justify the acts of terror against civilians committed by Hamas on October 7 that I immediately condemned. But those attacks cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people," Guterres said Wednesday.

Do you admit that Israel has killed more children than the Palestinians?

Demand that Hamas stop the war (they started).
Especially stupid people have been saying the Palestinians alone started the conflict. In reality the conflict has been going on for decades. Both sides have committed atrocities. Of course blaming Palestinian children is idiotic.

large-map-of-palestinian-loss-of-land-1947-to-present.jpg

Forum List

Back