The "10 year old rape victim who was refused an abortion" story was a lie. Of course.

No, the point I was making is that there are extreme right wing zealots out there who would insist that a 10 year old be forced to carry a rape pregnancy to term.

Do you not believe such people exist?

Sure they exist, but do they have enough votes to carry it except in a few States? No.

The shout your abortion idiots exist to, as do the ones saying they will get pregnant and abort just for the hell of it.

Sure they exist, but do they have enough votes to carry it except in a few States? No.

The shout your abortion idiots exist to, as do the ones saying they will get pregnant and abort just for the hell of it.

I think the extremists on both sides need to be shut down...

All you need to do is find any post in which someone states that they're in favor of no exemptions for abortion...
:rolleyes:
Where would I find a few of those posts? Could you post some links to them, or are you simply wrong again and are too cowardly to admit to yourself that you are wrong?

Last edited:
Where would I find a few of those posts? Could you post some links to them, or are you simply wrong again and are too cowardly to admit to yourself that you are wrong.

If I go find one and post it, will you agree to leave USMB permanently?

You and I both know the posts are there, and you and I both know those people exist.

I'll go find one, but you gotta' make it worth my while...

THIS is the America that Republicans have a brought us.

An America where a 10 year old rape victim has to flee across state lines like a criminal in order to get an abortion

If I go find one and post it, will you agree to leave USMB permanently?

You and I both know the posts are there, and you and I both know those people exist.

I'll go find one, but you gotta' make it worth my while...
Mashmont, for one. He also thinks contraceptives should be illegal because they promote promiscuity.

Forum List

Back