The "10 year old rape victim who was refused an abortion" story was a lie. Of course.

And, again, whatever it exposed the left of doing in no way negates the fact that there are digusting zealots on the far right who would insist that a ten year5 old rape victim carry a resulting pregnancy to term...

How many 10 year old girls have Democrats gotten raped on our open southern border? There have been tens of thousands of rapes a year, and you and your party not only support that, you caused it.

Now you're whining that there might be one girl somewhere who was raped and it's not your fault. Democrats are sick, amoral people and flaming racists

Last edited:
I did see them exposed. People lying about 10 year-olds getting pregnant so they can push abortion on us is despicable. You apologizing for it is also despicable.

Show me where I've apologized for it.

Let me help you out: I HAVEN'T.

Yes, lying about such a thing is despicable. And so are the zealots who crawl out from under their rocks to demand that, if such a case were real, they'd insist the pregnancy not be terminated.

Or do you deny that such disgusting right wing zealots exist?

Show me where I've apologized for it.

Let me help you out: I HAVEN'T.

Yes, lying about such a thing is despicable. And so are the zealots who crawl out from under their rocks to demand that, if such a case were real, they'd insist the pregnancy not be terminated.

Or do you deny that such disgusting right wing zealots exist?

I'm wondering why you still haven't produced an example...

Then, of course, you'd have to show that they made the statement as a result of this story.

No, it wouldn't have to be made as the result of this story.

That's like saying a baseball team sucks if their record is 160-2 because you only watched the two games they lost...

I'm wondering why you still haven't produced an example...

I'll make you a little bet: If I go find a post in which someone states that there should be no exemption, you go away for good.

Deal?

I've not done it because know those people exist here and have posted as much and, if you're honest, you know it, too. Ergo, it's a waste of time.

But if it meant not having to look at your idiotic zealot ramblings, well, yeah, I just might go find one...

No, it wouldn't have to be made as the result of this story.

That's like saying a baseball team sucks if their record is 160-2 because you only watched the two games they lost...
In order to make your original quote accurate, it would. You said, "Well, what it did was expose those disgusting individuals who believed the story and insisted that the ten year old carry the pregnancy to term...". That says to me that this story brought them out. If you didn't mean this story, what DID you mean and why did you say it the way you did?

English lesson. Being an "apologist" doesn't actually mean you are "apologizing," it means you are justifying it and making excuses.

You're welcome

But you specifically said I apologized for it. I have not.

But even still, using your special little brand of "logic", you can't show where I've been an apologist for it. What you can show is that we disagree...

In order to make your original quote accurate, it would. You said, "Well, what it did was expose those disgusting individuals who believed the story and insisted that the ten year old carry the pregnancy to term...". That says to me that this story brought them out. If you didn't mean this story, what DID you mean and why did you say it the way you did?

If you want to nitpick, have at it. I'm not going down your retarded little rabbit hole...

But you specifically said I apologized for it. I have not.

But even still, using your special little brand of "logic", you can't show where I've been an apologist for it. What you can show is that we disagree...

You're completely confused. Maybe take a nap then try again

Basically admitting that you were just spouting off.

Not at all. I just refuse to enter into a debate with you regarding whether or not my ridiculously clear point was stated in a grammatical fashion acceptable to you.

You can fuck off for all I care...

Forum List

Back