🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

And Jake the Fake Starkey says, "pppffftthhhppppppp, fart, snort, blah, blah, blah"

Who gives a shit what a liar like you has to say, ass hole?

a JimBowie melt down at the truth, which he can't even grasp

grasp this, JB, and grow in God's love; it is much bigger than you

Last edited by a moderator:
in response to political torch's "spam till you make it campaign" here at usmb... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366279-rick-perry-offered-12-step-recovery-program.html

step 1-we admitted we were powerless over the gay agenda - that our own governance had become unmanageable

step 2 - came to believe that a baseless lawsuit greater than ourselves could restore us to poverty

step 3 - made a decision to turn our moral code and our courage over to the care of political expediency as we were fooled via false polling data to believe this was "the real american thought trend"

step 4 - made a searching and fearless moral inventory of constituents from the false information in step 3

step 5 - confessed under this blackmail and torture to the church of lgbt, to ourselves and to the main stream media the exact nature of our "wrongs"

step 6 - were entirely readied to be deprogrammed as to these "defects of character"

step 7 - humbly asked lgbt not to remove our career if we caved in and did their bidding

step 8 - made a list of all persons we had told our truth to, and became willing to spin the gay dogma to them all instead

step 9 - made direct spin to such people wherever possible, even knowing that to do so would injure them or others; particularly children

step 10 - continued to feel the pressure of the gay agenda and when we were "wrong" promptly "admitted it"

step 11 - sought through schools and pride parades to improve lgbt contact with children as we understood this is their end game, praying only that history books will leave us out of this for misusing our power to carry that out

step 12 - having had a "spiritual awakening" as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other soothsayers, and to not risk further blackmail in all our affairs

stay wise readers. Stay courageous. never give in.

it really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

amen!

I really don't care what you would argue. The 1st amendment applies whether you approve or not. If it is not your thing, stop looking at it. No one is forcing you to look at it. No one is forcing you to bring kids to it. This is an entirely self-inflicted offense, so stop blaming other people because you can't take your eyes away.

Really, when did republicans become such cry babies?

I'm a Republican. You can't point at one party or another and say "those are the bad guys". There are little minded people on both sides.
I normally vote republican, but I am independent. So I don't really point at one party. But it seems the common thought by people that call themselves conservative, to whine about people discussing lgbt issues. Look at the op.

a JimBowie melt down at the truth, which he can't even grasp
tantrums.jpg

grasp this, JB, and grow in God's love; it is much bigger than you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQbtihwsdtQ&list=RDr3Bh6-6c7KQ&index=5
Some people prefer a vengeful hateful god. Sucks to be them.

Last edited:
Bullshit. They are not going to shut up, they are not going to back down. There is absolutely no reason they should. If you find that objectionable, I doubt they care. There is nothing in a free society that does not have a place, even people who don't believe in a free society. Which is why I fully support your right to what you say, no matter how wrong you are.

Pratchett - did I ruffle your feathers on that thread about "evolution" - did I piss you off - on this thread you are even more lacking in knowledge - allthough highly opinionated - so instead of pissing you off - I'll simply make the statement -Piss Off

I fully support your right to tell me to piss off. You see, I do believe in freedom. I also have the right to tell you cram it up your backside. Consider yourself told. If that bothers you, I don't care.

Not in the least -considering the abuse I deal out, an occasional limp wristed swing and miss from a pussy ass liberal is only to be expected . My only question is "Is that the best you got ? "

Really, when did republicans become such cry babies?

I'm a Republican. You can't point at one party or another and say "those are the bad guys". There are little minded people on both sides.
I normally vote republican, but I am independent. So I don't really point at one party. But it seems the common thought by people that call themselves conservative, to whine about people discussing lgbt issues. Look at the op.

See - even though you're just a faggot you do have some redeeming values - atta boy - or is it atta girl ?

the only RINOs on the far board are the far right who associate with the TPM

they have failed to take over the party, and they will have no more chances in our lifetimes

As far as I can tell, some posters here think that the only thing involved in being conservative is to believe that homosexuality should be "discouraged". Fiscal responsibility, less government intrusion into our lives, Pffft, that isn't what maters, making sure that 3-5% of the population knows they aren't accepted, that is the real goal. Such people wouldn't evenbe part of the tea party because their mantra ifs that they are taxed enough.

In response to Political Torch's "Spam till you make it campaign" here at USMB... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366279-rick-perry-offered-12-step-recovery-program.html

Step 1-We admitted we were powerless over the Gay Agenda - that our own governance had become unmanageable

Step 2 - Came to believe that a baseless Lawsuit greater than ourselves could restore us to poverty

Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our moral code and our courage over to the care of Political Expediency as we were fooled via false polling data to believe this was "the real American thought trend"

Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of constituents from the false information in step 3

Step 5 - Confessed under this blackmail and torture to the church of LGBT, to ourselves and to the main stream media the exact nature of our "wrongs"

Step 6 - Were entirely readied to be deprogrammed as to these "defects of character"

Step 7 - Humbly asked LGBT not to remove our career if we caved in and did their bidding

Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had told our truth to, and became willing to spin the gay dogma to them all instead

Step 9 - Made direct spin to such people wherever possible, even knowing that to do so would injure them or others; particularly children

Step 10 - Continued to feel the pressure of the Gay Agenda and when we were "wrong" promptly "admitted it"

Step 11 - Sought through schools and pride parades to improve LGBT contact with children as we understood this is their end game, praying only that history books will leave us out of this for misusing our power to carry that out

Step 12 - Having had a "spiritual awakening" as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other soothsayers, and to not risk further blackmail in all our affairs

Stay wise readers. Stay courageous. Never give in.

It really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

Hardly - The sex lives of perverts is none of my business or anyone elses for that matter - so why does LGBT insist on getting in everybodies elses faces with their idiocy.

Why do they think they have the right to preach degenerate and abnormal behaviior as an "alternative life style" to young people ? -

Why do they think they have the right to prevent gays who realize that their homosexuality is abnormal and mentallly degenerate from seeking counseling ?

Why do they think they have the right to prevent responsible parents from seeking help for their adolescent children, and why do they threaten through Liberal Gestapo tactics legal action for all who seek help for these children - up to and including breaking up families all to support the Gay Agenda.

Why do they think they have a right to hunt down and persecute decent hard wiorking people who have an opinion that is at odds with their agenda ?

Why do they think they have a right to rewrite history to glorify homosexuals such as Harvey Milk - a drug pandering pedophile ?

they have failed to take over the party, and they will have no more chances in our lifetimes

As far as I can tell, some posters here think that the only thing involved in being conservative is to believe that homosexuality should be "discouraged". Fiscal responsibility, less government intrusion into our lives, Pffft, that isn't what maters, making sure that 3-5% of the population knows they aren't accepted, that is the real goal. Such people wouldn't evenbe part of the tea party because their mantra ifs that they are taxed enough.

Homosexuality should be ignored - but Gays won't allow that, they insist on ramming their queerdom down everybody elses throat and sniffing around the butts of our Children

in response to political torch's "spam till you make it campaign" here at usmb... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366279-rick-perry-offered-12-step-recovery-program.html

stay wise readers. Stay courageous. never give in.

it really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

amen!

No, it only takes one step; stop perverting this nation's culture and attacking its morality.

You fucking perverts.

Homosexuality should be ignored - but Gays won't allow that, they insist on ramming their queerdom down everybody elses throat and sniffing around the butts of our Children

Yep, as one pundit put it, Homos have gone from 'the Love that Dare not say its Name' to 'the perv that cannot shut the fuck up'.

IT is dazzling to see how much hatred they are generating to themselves and simply do not get it. Only the spineless fully embrace the homo agenda. Most folks like me are OK with most of it up to civil unions, which I can agree to, once upon a time, but say no to 'gay marriage' which is nothing more than an attack on the very concept of what marriage is.

Now, fuck them, fuck civil unions, go live in a god damned tent. I don't care. I just don't want your fagot asses anywhere in my sight and I will work toward the day that finally happens.

amen!

No, it only takes one step; stop perverting this nation's culture and attacking its morality.

You fucking perverts.
I have been doing a little thinking and I think it's fair that you know, this is far beyond your control. Now you can scream faggot, homo, pervert, blah blah blah all you want. Now you can argue whether it is born or bread, you know, genetic or environmentally caused but there isn't any reason to bother. You simply need to focus on when.

The die has been cast, you lost. Move to Iran, I bet you would love it there.

Yep, as one pundit put it, Homos have gone from 'the Love that Dare not say its Name' to 'the perv that cannot shut the fuck up'.

IT is dazzling to see how much hatred they are generating to themselves and simply do not get it. Only the spineless fully embrace the homo agenda. Most folks like me are OK with most of it up to civil unions, which I can agree to, once upon a time, but say no to 'gay marriage' which is nothing more than an attack on the very concept of what marriage is.

Now, fuck them, fuck civil unions, go live in a god damned tent. I don't care. I just don't want your fagot asses anywhere in my sight and I will work toward the day that finally happens.
Hey genius, that could be today. Just don't click on the thread. Don't watch television that involves gay people.

Stop crying it's really pathetic.

Forum List

Back