🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

Really, when did republicans become such cry babies?

I'm a Republican. You can't point at one party or another and say "those are the bad guys". There are little minded people on both sides.

Yeah, but most republicans spot you RINOs pretty quickly these days, idjit.

And I understand what you are saying. Screaming about rights and freedom and attacking anyone who doesn't toe the line. I'm a Republican because it has always been the party that stood up for freedom, until it decided power was more important than principle. So call me what you like because I see you for what you are. And I will continue to point out what you are until my party comes to its senses.

Pratchett - did I ruffle your feathers on that thread about "evolution" - did I piss you off - on this thread you are even more lacking in knowledge - allthough highly opinionated - so instead of pissing you off - I'll simply make the statement -Piss Off

I fully support your right to tell me to piss off. You see, I do believe in freedom. I also have the right to tell you cram it up your backside. Consider yourself told. If that bothers you, I don't care.

Not in the least -considering the abuse I deal out, an occasional limp wristed swing and miss from a pussy ass liberal is only to be expected . My only question is "Is that the best you got ? "

Best I have... no. Just the most you're worth.

In response to Political Torch's "Spam till you make it campaign" here at USMB... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366279-rick-perry-offered-12-step-recovery-program.html

Stay wise readers. Stay courageous. Never give in.

It really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

Hardly - The sex lives of perverts is none of my business or anyone elses for that matter - so why does LGBT insist on getting in everybodies elses faces with their idiocy.

Why do they think they have the right to preach degenerate and abnormal behaviior as an "alternative life style" to young people ? -

Why do they think they have the right to prevent gays who realize that their homosexuality is abnormal and mentallly degenerate from seeking counseling ?

Why do they think they have the right to prevent responsible parents from seeking help for their adolescent children, and why do they threaten through Liberal Gestapo tactics legal action for all who seek help for these children - up to and including breaking up families all to support the Gay Agenda.

Why do they think they have a right to hunt down and persecute decent hard wiorking people who have an opinion that is at odds with their agenda ?

Why do they think they have a right to rewrite history to glorify homosexuals such as Harvey Milk - a drug pandering pedophile ?

I think they have the right because we have something in this country called the First Amendment.

it really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

amen!

No, it only takes one step; stop perverting this nation's culture and attacking its morality.

You fucking perverts.

And, of course, no one faced with that kind of attitude would ever dream of standing up for themselves. How dare they even consider the idea they might be as good as you.

What I was trying to get across, and I realize you are not going to understand this, is that the reason they are getting into your face is because you have been getting into their face. They just got tired of taking it quietly. Good for them. I hope they continue to do it - loudly and very publicly.

It really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

Hardly - The sex lives of perverts is none of my business or anyone elses for that matter - so why does LGBT insist on getting in everybodies elses faces with their idiocy.

Why do they think they have the right to preach degenerate and abnormal behaviior as an "alternative life style" to young people ? -

Why do they think they have the right to prevent gays who realize that their homosexuality is abnormal and mentallly degenerate from seeking counseling ?

Why do they think they have the right to prevent responsible parents from seeking help for their adolescent children, and why do they threaten through Liberal Gestapo tactics legal action for all who seek help for these children - up to and including breaking up families all to support the Gay Agenda.

Why do they think they have a right to hunt down and persecute decent hard wiorking people who have an opinion that is at odds with their agenda ?

Why do they think they have a right to rewrite history to glorify homosexuals such as Harvey Milk - a drug pandering pedophile ?

I think they have the right because we have something in this country called the First Amendment.

And the victims of The Gay Mob don't have those Rights ? Pratchett- you are truly Special - every time I come across a liberal poster that is so ignoranbt to reality and think that they've got to be the dumbest mother truckers on the internet - someone like you comes along to prove me wrong

Bisexuals are more sexually enlightened than any of you homos or straight folk
I would simply say they are more sexually open.

This is a question for the homosexuals and the heterosexuals.

If you got strapon fucked by a group of really hot women, would it turn you on?

Real Men can't get fucked , as they don't have a **** **** .

Here's a question for the Faggots on the thread , after you get strapon fucked do you lick the shit off the fake dick like alot of queers do with real dicks ?

And the victims of The Gay Mob don't have those Rights ? Pratchett- you are truly Special - every time I come across a liberal poster that is so ignoranbt to reality and think that they've got to be the dumbest mother truckers on the internet - someone like you comes along to prove me wrong

I'm glad I was able to expand your horizons. I never said you don't have the same rights. Believe what you like, say what you like. Say it loudly and publicly. Ain't freedom grand?

Here's a question for the Faggots on the thread , after you get strapon fucked do you lick the shit off the fake dick like alot of queers do with real dicks ?

You really do like to think about this, don't you.

You really do like to think about this, don't you.

No, they hate it...bad, bad, bad...but can't stop thinking about it, talking about it, fantasizing about it. Weird isn't it?

after you get strapon fucked do you lick the shit off the fake dick like alot of queers do with real dicks ?

Actually... if you don't eat that day, and wash yourself really good (warm bath, enema, etc), anal intercourse should be an extremely clean experience.

Still don't justify ass to mouth... I won't do that... but I'm not one to complain about getting rimmed :) That's like, one of the best feelings in the world...

Last edited:

after you get strapon fucked do you lick the shit off the fake dick like alot of queers do with real dicks ?

Actually... if you don't eat that day, and wash yourself really good (warm bath, enema, etc) it should be an extremely clean experience.

Still don't justify ass to mouth... I won't do that... but I'm not one to complain about getting rimmed :) That's like, one of the best feelings in the world...

There are ways to make it not so bad...

Sphincterine - The Ass-Tringent

Some Asstimonials!

"It's Like Altoids for your Ass! This Product Rocks!”

“Kissing the Bosses Ass is no easy task. Sphincterine helps George W's "A" smell A.O.K.”

“It's like a breath of fresh air!”

“It goes beyond just a taking a shower, Sphincterine takes cleanliness to a "hole" new level.”

gwb.png

Actually... if you don't eat that day, and wash yourself really good (warm bath, enema, etc) it should be an extremely clean experience.

Wow !! You aren't Joking are you - you actually advocate eating shit ? Even with fasting the day before - it's not clean and not healthy , it's loaded with contaminants and bacteria that your body is purging - It's Human waste.

One of the most common diseases contracted from ingested Feces is shigelosis - a sometimes deadly bacterial infection.

Hey Inevitable and all you other impressionable simpletons out there don't swallow this [Ashtaras Bull Shit or the Actual Human Shit] -As much as I wish you'd all disappear into some abyss - I'd hate to be somewhat responsible for causing you to EAT SHIT AND DIE

Last edited:

Wow !! You aren't Joking are you - you actually advocate eating shit ? Even with fasting the day before - it's not clean and not healthy , it's loaded with contaminants and bacteria that your body is purging - It's Human waste.

One of the most common diseases contracted from ingested Feces is shigelosis - a sometimes deadly bacterial infection.

Hey Inevitable and all you other impressionable simpletons out there don't swallow this [Ashtaras Bull Shit or the Actual Human Shit] -As much as I wish you'd all disappear into some abyss - I'd hate to be somewhat responsible for causing you to EAT SHIT AND DIE

Oh I don't do the rimming, I just don't object to getting rimmed :)

There is a difference. And the suggestions I posted were how people prepare to recieve anal intercourse ;-)

Last edited:

There are ways to make it not so bad...

Sphincterine - The Ass-Tringent

Some Asstimonials!

"It's Like Altoids for your Ass! This Product Rocks!”

“Kissing the Bosses Ass is no easy task. Sphincterine helps George W's "A" smell A.O.K.”

“It's like a breath of fresh air!”

“It goes beyond just a taking a shower, Sphincterine takes cleanliness to a "hole" new level.”

gwb.png

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] - That's Not Funny - there are perverts out there who will actually believe that crap and try to EAT SHIT - Most Gays are very simple minded naive little faggots governed by their perverted and insatiable erotic instincts - and will actually EATSHIT . At least your sushi diet is somewhat healthy.

The far right RINOs hate speech against LGBT simply demonstrates how far they have drifted from American values.

Last edited:

Oh I won't ever rim someone. Ever. But I don't object to getting rimmed :)

There is a difference

So you're not a "Bug-Chaser" - you're a "Gift-Giver" - You feel it is better to give disease than to recieve it - gotcha

Heteros give and get STDs just like everyone else.

At an extremely lower rate [percentages / per capita] - I think I tried to teach you that once b4 - but you seem to have been mathematically challenged

Since you are the student and never the teacher, you have done no such thing. Grasshopper, I gather heteros engage in anal sex, too. Son, what you think means absolutely nothing. See below.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back