🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

Since you are the student and never the teacher, you have done no such thing. Grasshopper, I gather heteros engage in anal sex, too. Son, what you think means absolutely nothing. See below.

No denial of that fact - but you first need to comprehend percentages and per capita - grab the pebbles frommy hand grasshopper - if you can . And repeat to yourself the defionition of percentage ...

per·cent·age: a rate, number, or amount in each hundred.
"the percentage of cesareans at the hospital was three percent higher than the national average"

"the percentage of homosexuals that molest children is aproximately 35%"
"the percentage of heteros that molest children is less than 1%'
"the percentage of Hetros that engage in anal sex regularly is aprox. 2%"
"the percentage of Homo males that engage in anal sex regularly is aprox. 70%"

Do you see the correlation grasshopper ?

:lol: You are so easy to gut your nonsense.

You ignored my post that had conclusive stats and figures that completely guts your post and silly arguments above.

That is what the anti-marriage equality has now: smoky mirrors. :lol:

Really ? I ignored your post that had had conclusive facts ---- perhaps beacuse you've never posted anything of any substance to date - so "why would a Zebra change its spots" kindly point me to the said post - I'd like to shove some of those "Conclusive" stats right back up your ass where they came from.

Jeeze..its like I have to post this on every thread to remind people..

Mayo Clinic 2007

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental
factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming
an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child
This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”
or “abused-abusers phenomena.”

why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor,
in which the abused child is trying to gain a new
identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual
arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse
leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place
http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

when the total bullshit in the last post is posted it's refuted by this:

Public belief in
the stereotype The number of Americans who believe the myth that gay people are child molesters has declined substantially. In a 1970 national survey, more than 70% of respondents agreed with the assertions that "Homosexuals are dangerous as teachers or youth leaders because they try to get sexually involved with children" or that "Homosexuals try to play sexually with children if they cannot get an adult partner."1
By contrast, in a 1999 national poll, the belief that most gay men are likely to molest or abuse children was endorsed by only 19% of heterosexual men and 10% of heterosexual women. Even fewer – 9% of men and 6% of women – regarded most lesbians as child molesters.

Consistent with these findings, Gallup polls have found that an increasing number of Americans would allow gay people to be elementary school teachers. For example, the proportion was 54% in 2005, compared to 27% in 1977.
Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

In response to Political Torch's "Spam till you make it campaign" here at USMB... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366279-rick-perry-offered-12-step-recovery-program.html

Step 1-We admitted we were powerless over the Gay Agenda - that our own governance had become unmanageable

Step 2 - Came to believe that a baseless Lawsuit greater than ourselves could restore us to poverty

Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our moral code and our courage over to the care of Political Expediency as we were fooled via false polling data to believe this was "the real American thought trend"

Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of constituents from the false information in step 3

Step 5 - Confessed under this blackmail and torture to the church of LGBT, to ourselves and to the main stream media the exact nature of our "wrongs"

Step 6 - Were entirely readied to be deprogrammed as to these "defects of character"

Step 7 - Humbly asked LGBT not to remove our career if we caved in and did their bidding

Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had told our truth to, and became willing to spin the gay dogma to them all instead

Step 9 - Made direct spin to such people wherever possible, even knowing that to do so would injure them or others; particularly children

Step 10 - Continued to feel the pressure of the Gay Agenda and when we were "wrong" promptly "admitted it"

Step 11 - Sought through schools and pride parades to improve LGBT contact with children as we understood this is their end game, praying only that history books will leave us out of this for misusing our power to carry that out

Step 12 - Having had a "spiritual awakening" as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other soothsayers, and to not risk further blackmail in all our affairs

Stay wise readers. Stay courageous. Never give in.
You sure know you've got them by the yin yang when they come back with a posting like this. It just has to hurt them when we get them right where they live. It works every time! :lol: :D

Public belief in
the stereotype The number of Americans who believe the myth that gay people are child molesters has declined substantially. In a 1970 national survey, more than 70% of respondents agreed with the assertions that "Homosexuals are dangerous as teachers or youth leaders because they try to get sexually involved with children" or that "Homosexuals try to play sexually with children if they cannot get an adult partner."1
By contrast, in a 1999 national poll, the belief that most gay men are likely to molest or abuse children was endorsed by only 19% of heterosexual men and 10% of heterosexual women. Even fewer – 9% of men and 6% of women – regarded most lesbians as child molesters.

Consistent with these findings, Gallup polls have found that an increasing number of Americans would allow gay people to be elementary school teachers. For example, the proportion was 54% in 2005, compared to 27% in 1977.

DAWS - the article you cited from that bastion of Liberal Pomposity [Univ.California @ Davis] has been repeatedly debunked - it lacks any Scientific Objectivity and wreaks of political correctness and agenda . The authors attempt to shield their agenda behind a University Logo - but the article is a Joke.

For one thing -it relies heavily on the Kinsey Studies and the Evelyn Hooker Studies - both of which have been proven to be frauds . On another issue it alters definitions of certain words and phrases to suit its Agenda - despite is hiding behind what was once a prestigous Logo - it's a Sham.

Last edited:
In response to Political Torch's "Spam till you make it campaign" here at USMB... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366279-rick-perry-offered-12-step-recovery-program.html

Step 1-We admitted we were powerless over the Gay Agenda - that our own governance had become unmanageable

Step 2 - Came to believe that a baseless Lawsuit greater than ourselves could restore us to poverty

Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our moral code and our courage over to the care of Political Expediency as we were fooled via false polling data to believe this was "the real American thought trend"

Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of constituents from the false information in step 3

Step 5 - Confessed under this blackmail and torture to the church of LGBT, to ourselves and to the main stream media the exact nature of our "wrongs"

Step 6 - Were entirely readied to be deprogrammed as to these "defects of character"

Step 7 - Humbly asked LGBT not to remove our career if we caved in and did their bidding

Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had told our truth to, and became willing to spin the gay dogma to them all instead

Step 9 - Made direct spin to such people wherever possible, even knowing that to do so would injure them or others; particularly children

Step 10 - Continued to feel the pressure of the Gay Agenda and when we were "wrong" promptly "admitted it"

Step 11 - Sought through schools and pride parades to improve LGBT contact with children as we understood this is their end game, praying only that history books will leave us out of this for misusing our power to carry that out

Step 12 - Having had a "spiritual awakening" as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other soothsayers, and to not risk further blackmail in all our affairs

You sure know you've got them by the yin yang when they come back with a posting like this. It just has to hurt them when we get them right where they live. It works every time! :lol: :D

He said more in one post than you have in your entire internet career - say aren't you late for the spongebob show ?

He said more in one post than you have in your entire internet career - say aren't you late for the spongebob show ?
Was just enjoying the One Finger Salute you've been receiving. :lol::lol: :D

Last edited:

Public belief in

DAWS - the article you cited from that bastion of Liberal Pomposity [Univ.California @ Davis] has been repeatedly debunked - it lacks any Scientific Objectivity and wreaks of political correctness and agenda . The authors attempt to shield their agenda behind a University Logo - but the article is a Joke.

For one thing -it relies heavily on the Kinsey Studies and the Evelyn Hooker Studies - both of which have been proven to be frauds . On another issue it alters definitions of certain words and phrases to suit its Agenda - despite is hiding behind what was once a prestigous Logo - it's a Sham.
please site your sources that say it's a sham...
my guess is they will be as bias and bigoted as you are.

No denial of that fact - but you first need to comprehend percentages and per capita - grab the pebbles frommy hand grasshopper - if you can . And repeat to yourself the defionition of percentage ...

"the percentage of cesareans at the hospital was three percent higher than the national average"

You ignored my post that had conclusive stats and figures that completely guts your post and silly arguments above.

Really ? I ignored your post that had had conclusive facts ---- perhaps beacuse you've never posted anything of any substance to date - so "why would a Zebra change its spots" kindly point me to the said post - I'd like to shove some of those "Conclusive" stats right back up your ass where they came from.

No, your post's stats were gutted. Fact. You don't call the shots, you have to answer them, which you have not done.

Both straights and LGBT get and give STDs in varying and greater and lesser percentages as my document pointed out.

When you can answer that, we will continue.

If you keep dodging, I will keep you turning in circles like a mama cow on the bolt, until you drop.

I fully support your right to tell me to piss off. You see, I do believe in freedom. I also have the right to tell you cram it up your backside. Consider yourself told. If that bothers you, I don't care.

Not in the least -considering the abuse I deal out, an occasional limp wristed swing and miss from a pussy ass liberal is only to be expected . My only question is "Is that the best you got ? "
what abuse would that be? self abuse? nothing like the grossly inflated ego and pretentiousness of the self absorbed.:lol::lol:

wow......irony overload........

ARGH!... that was very rude, Daws. Please give a warning before you unload such a legendary colossal bullshit pile on the board, OK?

None gives a shit what Jake the Fake Starkey has to say about diddly-shit.

He is the classic tar baby; just a troll who wants to waste your time.

He is best on ignore. You wont miss a damned thing of note.

No one cares what Pastor JimCrowie and Greebean Snow have to say on LGBT: all they do is insult because they are on the wrong side of America.

Let's put this into the flame zone where it really belongs so they can take a beating they can't give back in trump.

None gives a shit what Jake the Fake Starkey has to say about diddly-shit.

He is the classic tar baby; just a troll who wants to waste your time.

He is best on ignore. You wont miss a damned thing of note.

When I get put on ignore I call that victory because you can't stand the heat. :rofl:

The best is when you manipulate a clown into taking you off of ignoreby saying what I just said. :smiliehug:

No one cares what Pastor JimCrowie and Greebean Snow have to say on LGBT: all they do is insult because they are on the wrong side of America.

Let's put this into the flame zone where it really belongs so they can take a beating they can't give back in trump.

Put my thread in the dungeon where no one can see it because two other people started flaming each other here.

Clever. I will protest that move with the moderators of course.

Don't think I haven't seen y'all pull that one before.

Put my thread in the dungeon where no one can see it because two other people started flaming each other here.

Nobody worthy of respect said any such thing, Sil.

Put the thread where it belongs is what is being said because of the flaming.

Me think you protesteth too much. :lol:

Mods, please take this thread out of Current Events where it does not belong and put it in the flame thread where it belongs. The OP itself has no merit, in my opinion.

Sil is simply pissed because of the wind is blowing on this issue.

Last edited:

Sorry Silhouette -If that's me you are referring to - It's just my nature - I have a hard time being Civil to subhuman trash.

This isn't really germane to your point. I find my self scratching my head when you post this.

Mayo Clinic 2007

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Sorry Silhouette -If that's me you are referring to - It's just my nature - I have a hard time being Civil to subhuman trash.

You are talking to the mirror again, greenbean.

This isn't really germane to your point. I find my self scratching my head when you post this.

Mayo Clinic 2007

Exactly. The people who cannot deduce the obvious shouldn't be tampering with "normal"...

Forum List

Back