The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

Put my thread in the dungeon where no one can see it because two other people started flaming each other here.

Clever. I will protest that move with the moderators of course.

Don't think I haven't seen y'all pull that one before.

Sorry Silhouette -If that's me you are referring to - It's just my nature - I have a hard time being Civil to subhuman trash.

You are talking to the mirror again, greenbean.

It's best not to respond to people that say very little but use such language. Some people want a legitimate argument so bad but aren't capable of producing one. The only thing to do is force them to come up with a valid argument byletting them know their argument isn't valid. The only way to do that is to simply not validate their argument with a response.

This isn't really germane to your point. I find my self scratching my head when you post this.
Jeeze..its like I have to post this on every thread to remind people..

Exactly. The people who cannot deduce the obvious shouldn't be tampering with "normal"...
I would say than somebody as obsessed with other people's sexual habits as you are, shouldn't be tampering with normal. But that is of course considering that you could. Being that normal is a rather subjective term, it would be very difficult to tamper with it.

If you don't think it's normal to be homosexual, and your definitionof normal is that important to you, don't. Simple as that. It's normal to me so it seems like your definition is rather subjective and thus invalid in the grander meaning.

Tough toenails bub.

Sorry Silhouette -If that's me you are referring to - It's just my nature - I have a hard time being Civil to subhuman trash.

It's best not to respond to people that say very little but use such language. Some people want a legitimate argument so bad but aren't capable of producing one. The only thing to do is force them to come up with a valid argument byletting them know their argument isn't valid. The only way to do that is to simply not validate their argument with a response.

What you just described is your modus operandi for deflecting - you seem to believe that by repeating something often enough it will become true. Sorry little fag - but no matter how many times you click your heels together you're never going to get to Kansas that way.

This isn't really germane to your point. I find my self scratching my head when you post this.

Exactly. The people who cannot deduce the obvious shouldn't be tampering with "normal"...
I would say than somebody as obsessed with other people's sexual habits as you are, shouldn't be tampering with normal. But that is of course considering that you could. Being that normal is a rather subjective term, it would be very difficult to tamper with it.

If you don't think it's normal to be homosexual, and your definitionof normal is that important to you, don't. Simple as that. It's normal to me so it seems like your definition is rather subjective and thus invalid in the grander meaning.

Tough toenails bub.

It may be normal to you , but it is contrary to natural Law, and unhealthy physically, mentally and spritually.

Tough toenails bub.

It may be normal to you , but it is contrary to natural Law, and unhealthy physically, mentally and spritually.

Actually, no it is not.

Tough toenails bub.

Actually, no it is not.

Yes, it is a perversion, a sickness that warps the mind and alters common sense to the point of destroying it completely.

Which is why libtards like you so often claim that there is no such thing as 'common sense' as it has been so long since you last felt it you have forgotten what it was like.

What you just described is your modus operandi for deflecting - you seem to believe that by repeating something often enough it will become true. Sorry little fag - but no matter how many times you click your heels together you're never going to get to Kansas that way.

This is the infamous Nazi Big Lie technique; repeat even the most ignorant, stupid and/or grotesque lie on an hourly basis and eventually the mindless twits who cant think otherwise thinks its true.

Tough toenails bub.

Actually, no it is not.

This from somebody who encouraqes ignorant Gay people to eat feces - do you consider your shit eating to be natural also ?

Last edited:
Actually, no it is not.

This from somebody who encouraqes ignorant Gay people to eat feces - do you consider your shit eating to be natural also ?

roflmao

Not that I doubt you at all, but can you post a link to this piece of shyte/advice?

Earlier in this thread, I gave some advice on how heterosexuals, bisexuals, and homosexuals can prepare to receive anal intercourse. Then I said I like getting rimmed and he blew it out of proportion.

Last edited:
I hope this conflict in interpretation between the parties can be resolved without warfare, or increased taxes.

I hope this conflict in interpretation between the parties can be resolved without warfare, or increased taxes.

There is a phenomenon where people talk big about their opinions online because their reputation remains immaculate due to anonymity. And they don't really have much control in their lives. So, coming on here and acting like a tough guy is really all they have.

I don't think these people represent the norm. Most people aren't that pathetic.

Actually, no it is not.

roflmao

Not that I doubt you at all, but can you post a link to this piece of shyte/advice?

Post # 86 GreenBean
Real Men can't get fucked , as they don't have a **** **** .

Here's a question for the Faggots on the thread , after you get strapon fucked do you lick the shit off the fake dick like alot of queers do with real dicks ?
----------------------

Post # 90 Ashtara
Actually... if you don't eat that day, and wash yourself really good (warm bath, enema, etc) it should be an extremely clean experience. ..........

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ail-and-career-destruction-6.html#post9493778

Post # 93 Ashtara

Oh I won't ever rim someone. Ever. But I don't object to getting rimmed :)

roflmao

Earlier in this thread, I gave some advice on how heterosexuals, bisexuals, and homosexuals can prepare to receive anal intercourse. Then I said I like getting rimmed and he blew it out of proportion.
He is hilarious. I can't wait to see what he posts next. I am glad the moderators aren't very strict here, I get a good laugh at these lunatics.

Forum List

Back