🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

Post # 90 Ashtara
Actually... if you don't eat that day, and wash yourself really good (warm bath, enema, etc) it should be an extremely clean experience.

Oh I won't ever rim someone. Ever. But I don't object to getting rimmed :)

You failed to mention that I was talking about receiving anal intercourse. Those tips help a person prepare for an "extremely clean" anal fucking experience. You also conveniently left out the part where I said I won't do ass to mouth.

Thus... you lied.

Last edited:
Post # 90 Ashtara
Actually... if you don't eat that day, and wash yourself really good (warm bath, enema, etc) it should be an extremely clean experience.

You failed to mention that I was talking about receiving anal intercourse. Those tips help a person prepare for an "extremely clean" anal fucking experience. You also conveniently left out the part where I said I won't to ass to mouth.

Thus... you lied.
I wouldn't bother with this one. He is essentially Rod Stewart.

This from somebody who encouraqes ignorant Gay people to eat feces - do you consider your shit eating to be natural also ?

roflmao

Not that I doubt you at all, but can you post a link to this piece of shyte/advice?

Post # 86 GreenBean
Real Men can't get fucked , as they don't have a **** **** .

Here's a question for the Faggots on the thread , after you get strapon fucked do you lick the shit off the fake dick like alot of queers do with real dicks ?
----------------------

Post # 90 Ashtara
Actually... if you don't eat that day, and wash yourself really good (warm bath, enema, etc) it should be an extremely clean experience. ..........

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ail-and-career-destruction-6.html#post9493778

Post # 93 Ashtara

Yeah, I see your point. Apparently Ashtara thinks that if you don't directly ingest fecal matter that you are OK, and doesn't realize how quickly it gets spread around once you start to play with it. Even in a relatively clean office environment, fecal matter shows up nearly everywhere, especially keyboards used by people who don't wash their hands when they go to the restroom.

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/fight_household_germs/printer.php

Toothbrush Fecal Matter : Discovery Channel

You can get the following diseases from ingesting fecal matter:
Hepatitis A
Adenovirus
Campylobacter infection
Coxsackievirus (hand-foot-mouth disease)
Enteroviruses
E. coli infection
Giardia infection
Rotavirus
Salmonella
Shigella
Tapeworms
Toxoplasmosis

Hepetitis runs through the homosexual community like the common cold thus so many refer to them as the 'Disease Super Highway' of the nation.

roflmao

Not that I doubt you at all, but can you post a link to this piece of shyte/advice?

Post # 86 GreenBean

Here's a question for the Faggots on the thread , after you get strapon fucked do you lick the shit off the fake dick like alot of queers do with real dicks ?
----------------------

Post # 90 Ashtara
Actually... if you don't eat that day, and wash yourself really good (warm bath, enema, etc) it should be an extremely clean experience. ..........

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ail-and-career-destruction-6.html#post9493778

Post # 93 Ashtara

Yeah, I see your point. Apparently Ashtara thinks that if you don't directly ingest fecal matter that you are OK, and doesn't realize how quickly it gets spread around once you start to play with it. Even in a relatively clean office environment, fecal matter shows up nearly everywhere, especially keyboards used by people who don't wash their hands when they go to the restroom.

Hepatitis A
Adenovirus
Campylobacter infection
Enteroviruses
E. coli infection
Giardia infection
Rotavirus
Salmonella
Shigella
Tapeworms
Toxoplasmosis

Hepetitis runs through the homosexual community like the common cold thus so many refer to them as the 'Disease Super Highway' of the nation.
So don't have anal sex. What's the big deal?

Post # 86 GreenBean

----------------------

Post # 90 Ashtara

Post # 93 Ashtara

Hepatitis A
Adenovirus
Campylobacter infection
Enteroviruses
E. coli infection
Giardia infection
Rotavirus
Salmonella
Shigella
Tapeworms
Toxoplasmosis

So dont kill people you don't like, whats the big deal if someone else doe it?

lol, you are such a fucktard

Hepatitis A
Adenovirus
Campylobacter infection
Enteroviruses
E. coli infection
Giardia infection
Rotavirus
Salmonella
Shigella
Tapeworms
Toxoplasmosis

Isn't it awesome that receiving anal intercourse and getting rimmed presents absolutely no possibility of "ingesting fecal matter"? :)

Gonna have to try harder than that if you wanna get under my skin ;-)

Post # 90 Ashtara

You failed to mention that I was talking about receiving anal intercourse. Those tips help a person prepare for an "extremely clean" anal fucking experience. You also conveniently left out the part where I said I won't do ass to mouth.

Thus... you lied.

Your reply was to a post regarding ingesting fecal matter - licking the poop off a dildo - don't try to back pedal now - you said it .

Post # 90 Ashtara

Thus... you lied.

Your reply was to a post regarding ingesting fecal matter - licking the poop off a dildo - don't try to back pedal now - you said it .

No, because in that same exact post I specifically said that I never do "ass to
mouth."

Oh wait.

You're just some cranky old dude that's never been the same ever since I told you that your five inch dick is really fucking small. How could I possibly expect you to know these modern terms for various sexual practices? No wonder you are so confused.

Last edited:

Hepatitis A
Adenovirus
Campylobacter infection
Enteroviruses
E. coli infection
Giardia infection
Rotavirus
Salmonella
Shigella
Tapeworms
Toxoplasmosis

So dont kill people you don't like, whats the big deal if someone else doe it?

lol, you are such a fucktard
my sexuality didn't result in anybody's death, or injury.

Lol, you called anybody a fucktard, you call the kettle black a lot don't you?

Last edited:
Post # 86 GreenBean

----------------------

Post # 90 Ashtara

Post # 93 Ashtara

Hepatitis A
Adenovirus
Campylobacter infection
Enteroviruses
E. coli infection
Giardia infection
Rotavirus
Salmonella
Shigella
Tapeworms
Toxoplasmosis

Apparently the logic of his post went right over your head - zoom boing- It's a Public Health issue ..... it's not just the fags who butt fuck or shit suck that are endangered by this "shit" it's everyone around them -which is another good reason to keep fags at arms length.

Thus... you lied.

No, because in that same exact post I specifically said that I never do "ass to
mouth."

Oh wait.

You're just some cranky old dude that's never been the same ever since I told you that your five inch dick is really fucking small. How could I possibly expect you to know these modern terms for various sexual practices? No wonder you are so confused.

Okay Ashtara - fair is fair - I just went over your posts on the issue - they are somewhat fuzzy, just like your logic, but it appears you were speaking off topic and did not actually advocate shit eating - you just jumped in on a conversation without fully understanding what was being discussed . Next time think before you stick your foot in your mouth -.... or any other body part for that matter.

Isn't it awesome that receiving anal intercourse and getting rimmed presents absolutely no possibility of "ingesting fecal matter"? :)

Gonna have to try harder than that if you wanna get under my skin ;-)
*watches Ashtara defend the cult's value system*

The colon, which is the main part of anal penetration, evolved to resorb fluids & large dissolved solids directly back into the bloodstream. It helps combat periods of dehydration or famine. As such it is like mainlining semen & any virus in it right into your blood supply. "Receiving anal sex" is the #1 most risky behavior to get HIV. I suggest not doing it if you want to live.

Hope you use condoms that don't break...every single time. Make sure they are not the thin kind. Choose the ones that are more durable...for safety's sake. That colon is dumb & can't tell the difference.

The vagina..in contrast..is a hole that evolved to screen out & try to resist STDs. It constantly flushes outward & has a more rubbery elastic lining that has features that are much more hostile to pathogens. Though it isn't a foolproof organ in this regard; it is your best bet. Thrown up on a scale altogether.. the safest worry-free most pleasureable sex with a hole is vaginal with an ultra thin sensitive condom.

Be safe.

Last edited:
Greenbean and JimBowie have trouble that the stats support that both heteros and LGBT get and give STDs, and that both groups are leaders and tag alongs depending on the type of STD.

You know, I am very glad I have had two partners in my life, women who never had other partners if they are to be believed, and I do.

But I do not understand what is to me the overemphasis on cast, catch, coitus, and carry on. Not making a moral judgment, just that I don't get it.

Last edited:
"*watches Ashtara defend the cult's value system*

Watching Sil defend her silliness that a cult exists.

The person above who wrote, "This is the infamous Nazi Big Lie technique; repeat even the most ignorant, stupid and/or grotesque lie on an hourly basis and eventually the mindless twits who cant think otherwise thinks its true" is defending what he and his podjos do: buncha little Goebbels and Streichers.

Greenbean and JimBowie have trouble that the stats support that both heteros and LGBT get and give STDs, and that both groups are leaders and tag alongs depending on the type of STD.

You know, I am very glad I have had two partners in my life, women who never had other partners if they are to be believed, and I do.

But I do not understand what is to me the overemphasis on cast, catch, coitus, and carry on. Not making a moral judgment, just that I don't get it.

The #1 most deadly STD , HIV, is a gay man's disease statistically. See my last post for details..& here....

•In 2010, gay and bisexual men accounted for 63% of estimated new HIV infections in the United States and 78% of infections among all newly infected men. From 2008 to 2010, new HIV infections increased 22% among young (aged 13-24) gay and bisexual men and 12% among gay and bisexual men overall....

...The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that all gay and bisexual men get tested for HIV at least once a year. Sexually active gay and bisexual men may benefit from more frequent testing (e.g., every 3 to 6 months).

Sexual risk behaviors account for most HIV infections in gay and bisexual men. Most gay and bisexual men acquire HIV through anal sex, which is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV...

...correctly use a condom every time for anal or vaginal sex. Gay men are at increased risk for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), like syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, and CDC recommends that all sexually active gay and bisexual be tested at least annually for these infections and obtain treatment, if necessary.

Having more sex partners compared to other men means gay and bisexual men have more opportunities to have sex with someone who can transmit HIV or another STD. Similarly, among gay men, those who have more partners are more likely to acquire HIV... CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

The #1 most deadly STD , HIV, is a gay man's disease statistically. See my last post for details..& here....

•In 2010, gay and bisexual men accounted for 63% of estimated new HIV infections in the United States and 78% of infections among all newly infected men. From 2008 to 2010, new HIV infections increased 22% among young (aged 13-24) gay and bisexual men and 12% among gay and bisexual men overall....

...The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that all gay and bisexual men get tested for HIV at least once a year. Sexually active gay and bisexual men may benefit from more frequent testing (e.g., every 3 to 6 months).

Sexual risk behaviors account for most HIV infections in gay and bisexual men. Most gay and bisexual men acquire HIV through anal sex, which is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV...

...correctly use a condom every time for anal or vaginal sex. Gay men are at increased risk for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), like syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, and CDC recommends that all sexually active gay and bisexual be tested at least annually for these infections and obtain treatment, if necessary.

Having more sex partners compared to other men means gay and bisexual men have more opportunities to have sex with someone who can transmit HIV or another STD. Similarly, among gay men, those who have more partners are more likely to acquire HIV... CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS

In America, yes, but it is a hetero disease in Africa.

The answer, of course, is safe sex.

Your silly cult nonsense is simply . . . silly.

You are unhappy SCOTUS does not see the world as you do.

Hint: most of America doesn't see it like you do.

are you a gay man? If not don't worry about it. Good Lord you think about gay sex more than I do.

Forum List

Back