🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

Not in the least -considering the abuse I deal out, an occasional limp wristed swing and miss from a pussy ass liberal is only to be expected . My only question is "Is that the best you got ? "
what abuse would that be? self abuse? nothing like the grossly inflated ego and pretentiousness of the self absorbed.:lol::lol:

wow......irony overload........

ARGH!... that was very rude, Daws. Please give a warning before you unload such a legendary colossal bullshit pile on the board, OK?
I should give you that warning every time you post....but I support the first amendment even for ignorant ass hats like you!

roflmao

Not that I doubt you at all, but can you post a link to this piece of shyte/advice?

Post # 86 GreenBean
Real Men can't get fucked , as they don't have a **** **** .

Here's a question for the Faggots on the thread , after you get strapon fucked do you lick the shit off the fake dick like alot of queers do with real dicks ?
----------------------

Post # 90 Ashtara
Actually... if you don't eat that day, and wash yourself really good (warm bath, enema, etc) it should be an extremely clean experience. ..........

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ail-and-career-destruction-6.html#post9493778

Post # 93 Ashtara

Oh I won't ever rim someone. Ever. But I don't object to getting rimmed :)

Yeah, I see your point. Apparently Ashtara thinks that if you don't directly ingest fecal matter that you are OK, and doesn't realize how quickly it gets spread around once you start to play with it. Even in a relatively clean office environment, fecal matter shows up nearly everywhere, especially keyboards used by people who don't wash their hands when they go to the restroom.

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/fight_household_germs/printer.php

Toothbrush Fecal Matter : Discovery Channel

You can get the following diseases from ingesting fecal matter:
Hepatitis A
Adenovirus
Campylobacter infection
Coxsackievirus (hand-foot-mouth disease)
Enteroviruses
E. coli infection
Giardia infection
Rotavirus
Salmonella
Shigella
Tapeworms
Toxoplasmosis

Hepetitis runs through the homosexual community like the common cold thus so many refer to them as the 'Disease Super Highway' of the nation.
I 'll clue you in jim blowme fecal matter is almost everywhere

[ame=http://youtu.be/DDc7-oya1Qg]5yhy - YouTube[/ame]

that's why you have an immune system.

what abuse would that be? self abuse? nothing like the grossly inflated ego and pretentiousness of the self absorbed.:lol::lol:

ARGH!... that was very rude, Daws. Please give a warning before you unload such a legendary colossal bullshit pile on the board, OK?
I should give you that warning every time you post....but I support the first amendment even for ignorant ass hats like you!
Jim is a master in bullshit, like The DaVinci of bullshit. So much so that it sticks in his nose and so that is all he smells.

You have heard the old saying, if the only tool you have is a hammer the whole world looks like a nail. Well when all you ever do is stack bullshit the whole world beginsto looklike a stack of bullshit.

Post # 86 GreenBean
Real Men can't get fucked , as they don't have a **** **** .

Here's a question for the Faggots on the thread , after you get strapon fucked do you lick the shit off the fake dick like alot of queers do with real dicks ?
----------------------

Post # 90 Ashtara
Actually... if you don't eat that day, and wash yourself really good (warm bath, enema, etc) it should be an extremely clean experience. ..........

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ail-and-career-destruction-6.html#post9493778

Post # 93 Ashtara

Oh I won't ever rim someone. Ever. But I don't object to getting rimmed :)

Yeah, I see your point. Apparently Ashtara thinks that if you don't directly ingest fecal matter that you are OK, and doesn't realize how quickly it gets spread around once you start to play with it. Even in a relatively clean office environment, fecal matter shows up nearly everywhere, especially keyboards used by people who don't wash their hands when they go to the restroom.

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/fight_household_germs/printer.php

Toothbrush Fecal Matter : Discovery Channel

You can get the following diseases from ingesting fecal matter:
Hepatitis A
Adenovirus
Campylobacter infection
Coxsackievirus (hand-foot-mouth disease)
Enteroviruses
E. coli infection
Giardia infection
Rotavirus
Salmonella
Shigella
Tapeworms
Toxoplasmosis

Hepetitis runs through the homosexual community like the common cold thus so many refer to them as the 'Disease Super Highway' of the nation.
I 'll clue you in jim blowme fecal matter is almost everywhere

[ame=http://youtu.be/DDc7-oya1Qg]5yhy - YouTube[/ame]

that's why you have an immune system.

LET ME CLUE YOU IN Shit for Brains - your immune system can not handle the over load . It's Human Waste that's why your body disposes of it - in your case I believe it uses it to replace dead brain cells - which is probably your excuse for being a shit head.

Don't believe me - Eat Shit - let me know how you feel the moring after .

Jim is a master in bullshit, like The DaVinci of bullshit. So much so that it sticks in his nose and so that is all he smells.

You have heard the old saying, if the only tool you have is a hammer the whole world looks like a nail. Well when all you ever do is stack bullshit the whole world beginsto looklike a stack of bullshit.

Holy Moly - That's a post I would expect from a five year old ! Grow Up Little Fella :lol:

Greenbean and JimBowie have trouble that the stats support that both heteros and LGBT get and give STDs, and that both groups are leaders and tag alongs depending on the type of STD.

You know, I am very glad I have had two partners in my life, women who never had other partners if they are to be believed, and I do.

But I do not understand what is to me the overemphasis on cast, catch, coitus, and carry on. Not making a moral judgment, just that I don't get it.

The #1 most deadly STD , HIV, is a gay man's disease statistically. See my last post for details..& here....

•In 2010, gay and bisexual men accounted for 63% of estimated new HIV infections in the United States and 78% of infections among all newly infected men. From 2008 to 2010, new HIV infections increased 22% among young (aged 13-24) gay and bisexual men and 12% among gay and bisexual men overall....

...The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that all gay and bisexual men get tested for HIV at least once a year. Sexually active gay and bisexual men may benefit from more frequent testing (e.g., every 3 to 6 months).

Sexual risk behaviors account for most HIV infections in gay and bisexual men. Most gay and bisexual men acquire HIV through anal sex, which is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV...

...correctly use a condom every time for anal or vaginal sex. Gay men are at increased risk for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), like syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, and CDC recommends that all sexually active gay and bisexual be tested at least annually for these infections and obtain treatment, if necessary.

Having more sex partners compared to other men means gay and bisexual men have more opportunities to have sex with someone who can transmit HIV or another STD. Similarly, among gay men, those who have more partners are more likely to acquire HIV... CDC ? Fact Sheet - Gay and Bisexual Men ? Gender ? Risk ? HIV/AIDS
are you a gay man? If not don't worry about it. Good Lord you think about gay sex more than I do.

I am particularly & specifically concerned about the cult fad spreading among impressionable youth per the red bold above...

None of which has anything to do with marriage equality.

The vileness of the far right as they slide down the slope of defeat is nothing more than the wailing of their tortured souls into utter darkness.

The vileness of the far right as they slide down the slope of defeat is nothing more than the wailing of their tortured souls into utter darkness.

"None of which has anything to do with marriage equality."
Nor does this thread - so do everyone a favor and skidaddle

Whenever Sil whines about LGBT, she is whining about the inevitability of marriage equality.

Guys, get over it.

Whenever Sil whines about LGBT, she is whining about the inevitability of marriage equality.

Guys, get over it.

The cult of LGBT hasn't forced inevitability yet. Did you hear SCOTUS upheld the ban/stay on gay marriage in Utah last Friday?

Lol, so you think. I bet Paula Deen thought the same thing, as well as that dude that owns the Clippers, whatshisfuckingname.

These PC Nazis get away with this shit precisely because so many fools like you think that they never will or can touch you.

Idiot.

Quit using your condition as an excuse to be rude..

I refuse to serve gay people cake!

See I just said that and I guarantee no one will be blackmailing me.

The #1 most deadly STD , HIV, is a gay man's disease statistically. See my last post for details..& here....
are you a gay man? If not don't worry about it. Good Lord you think about gay sex more than I do.

I am particularly & specifically concerned about the cult fad spreading among impressionable youth per the red bold above...
Than donate to curing AIDS, Help to educate people. Encourage young people to be careful.

Your link to homosexuality is only going to be seen as an attack on homosexuals by peoplewho are homosexual, So your concern is of no effect. People who are homosexual can't simply be talked it of it by your weak links.

No, I don't believe your concern is genuine. The only solution you see it's to discourage homosexuality, we have tried that, it didn't work.

If you are really concerned find a viable solution.

Guys, get over it.

The cult of LGBT hasn't forced inevitability yet. Did you hear SCOTUS upheld the ban/stay on gay marriage in Utah last Friday?
even if the SCOTUS does rule that the state can discriminate against sex in marriage, the die has been cast. Homosexuality is more acceptable now than ever before in our history and with it's pervasiveness in our culture it likely isn't going to become less acceptable.

Sorry, it is inevitable because it is an unstoppable force.

Holy Moly - That's a post I would expect from a five year old ! Grow Up Little Fella :lol:
CharlesPaul and Green Elephant don't seem to think so ;)

Than donate to curing AIDS, Help to educate people. Encourage young people to be careful.

Your link to homosexuality is only going to be seen as an attack on homosexuals by peoplewho are homosexual, So your concern is of no effect. People who are homosexual can't simply be talked it of it by your weak links.

No, I don't believe your concern is genuine. The only solution you see it's to discourage homosexuality, we have tried that, it didn't work.

What do you think she's been trying to do - knucklehead

People who are homosexual can't simply be talked it of it by your weak links.

Wrong - her link isn't weak - your mind is .

The only solution you see it's to discourage homosexuality, we have tried that, it didn't work.

Uh --- yes it does . Homosexuality is more widespread in the last decade than it ever was due to queer lies and false propaganda which has served the purpose of removing some of the social Stigmatization attatched to it. The queer lies and propaganda are also indirectly responsible for the spike in HIV .

Last edited:
Sil is not educating anyone here, Greenbean, on her silly LGBT refrain.

She may be making some laugh at ther, some frown at her, but that is all she is doing.

Marriage equality is inevitable.

Greenbean is right..my threads are my donation to curbing HIV/AIDS.

I'm aware that compulsive people addicted/habituated deeply to certain behaviors like drugs who defend these behaviors as you do are very tough prospects..& their futures grim therefore. I'm just about stemming the supply of fresh meat heading towards that lemming-cliff. The ones young..newly molested..still reachable with therapy should they need or want it; or those others thinking going gay is "the cool new style"..from peer pressure..adult pressure.

But you already knew that about me.

This thread is about adults pressuring society actually...

In response to Political Torch's "Spam till you make it campaign" here at USMB... http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366279-rick-perry-offered-12-step-recovery-program.html

Stay wise readers. Stay courageous. Never give in.

It really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

....says one of the deprogrammers with zero consideration to the outfall of what normalizing sex acts in front of kids as a matter of "pride" will do in about two or three generations from now...

. . . but it is not that, Sil. This is about marriage equality. If you find anyone trying to normalize "sex acts in front of kids" then go to the police.

Forum List

Back