🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

It really only takes one step. Stop thinking other people's sex lives are any of your business.

....says one of the deprogrammers with zero consideration to the outfall of what normalizing sex acts in front of kids as a matter of "pride" will do in about two or three generations from now...

. . . but it is not that, Sil. This is about marriage equality. If you find anyone trying to normalize "sex acts in front of kids" then go to the police.
You mean like at gay pride parades?..OK Did everyone get that? Next time you see one, call the police.

....says one of the deprogrammers with zero consideration to the outfall of what normalizing sex acts in front of kids as a matter of "pride" will do in about two or three generations from now...

. . . but it is not that, Sil. This is about marriage equality. If you find anyone trying to normalize "sex acts in front of kids" then go to the police.
You mean like at gay pride parades?..OK Did everyone get that? Next time you see one, call the police.

How many gay pride parades have you actually been to?

None.

But in researching what goes on in front of kids there, Ive seen a few photos: [if they are too graphic for a public website..how are they not too graphic for the ACTUAL public areas they take place in?]

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

We obviously have a difference of opinion on which culture/issues should be around children...I'm sure the Founding fathers had this in mind when behaviors claim "freedom" & "civil rights"...

gaydaddys_zps908384a9.jpg

Last edited:
wow......irony overload........

ARGH!... that was very rude, Daws. Please give a warning before you unload such a legendary colossal bullshit pile on the board, OK?
I should give you that warning every time you post....but I support the first amendment even for ignorant ass hats like you!
Jim is a master in bullshit, like The DaVinci of bullshit. So much so that it sticks in his nose and so that is all he smells.

You have heard the old saying, if the only tool you have is a hammer the whole world looks like a nail. Well when all you ever do is stack bullshit the whole world beginsto looklike a stack of bullshit.
gotta disagree, jim blowme AND GREEN QUEEN ARE UNDER THE COMPLETLY FALSE IMPRESSION that they are masters of everything .
to be a master of bullshit it has to be believable.
jim blowme's has no such qualities.
the shit they spew is the same threadbare ignorance that pseudointellectuals have always done..

a pseudointellectual is someone dishonestly or insincerely using the language, style, or topics of an intellectual, but who lacks the goals, morals, or ability of a “genuine” intellectual. It is someone who acts pretentiously and wishes to win an argument or impress, rather than modestly trying to find the truth – a focus on surface and rhetoric over content. These often involve a superficial understanding of a subject and condescension to the audience, as well as possible self-delusion (not being consciously dishonest, but rather sincerely thinking oneself to be behaving as a genuine intellectual despite one's incompetence).

pseudointellectual - Wiktionary

None.

But in researching what goes on in front of kids there, Ive seen a few photos: [if they are too graphic for a public website..how are they not too graphic for the ACTUAL public areas they take place in?]

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

We obviously have a difference of opinion on which culture/issues should be around children...I'm sure the Founding fathers had this in mind when behaviors claim "freedom" & "civil rights"...

not the show the out of context pictures ploy again..

Sil is such a hypocrite. Many of the photos cannot be certified as occurring in American cities.

And Sil has never been to Sao Paulo or New Orleans for carnival parades where heterosexuality hangs out everywhere.

Sil, call the police please when you find any adults normalizing sexual acts with children.

Sil is such a hypocrite. Many of the photos cannot be certified as occurring in American cities.

And Sil has never been to Sao Paulo or New Orleans for carnival parades where heterosexuality hangs out everywhere.

Sil, call the police please when you find any adults normalizing sexual acts with children.
must have been the penises.....

I am particularly & specifically concerned about the cult fad spreading among impressionable youth per the red bold above...
Than donate to curing AIDS, Help to educate people. Encourage young people to be careful.

Your link to homosexuality is only going to be seen as an attack on homosexuals by peoplewho are homosexual, So your concern is of no effect. People who are homosexual can't simply be talked it of it by your weak links.

No, I don't believe your concern is genuine. The only solution you see it's to discourage homosexuality, we have tried that, it didn't work.

If you are really concerned find a viable solution.
Greenbean is right..my threads are my donation to curbing HIV/AIDS.

I'm aware that compulsive people addicted/habituated deeply to certain behaviors like drugs who defend these behaviors as you do are very tough prospects..& their futures grim therefore. I'm just about stemming the supply of fresh meat heading towards that lemming-cliff. The ones young..newly molested..still reachable with therapy should they need or want it; or those others thinking going gay is "the cool new style"..from peer pressure..adult pressure.

But you already knew that about me.

This thread is about adults pressuring society actually...
So your concern is disingenuous.

Nobody is pressured into homosexuality. You don't evenknow what you are talking about. You refuse knowledge so you can justify your prejudice.

Lying about being concerned? That it's pretty low.

Greenbean is queer as a football bat. He just doesn't want to admit it.

Last edited:

None.

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

Out of context? Those are gay pride parades down public thoroughfares..where adults & children pass by. Note the rainbow trappings. Are you suggesting gay pride parades in public don't look like this?

I have pictures of a large group of stark naked gay men next to rainbow clad floats gearing up for a pride parade on a public street in San Francisco relieving each other's pre-parade jitters by performing oral sex on each other in broad daylight with passers-by in the background...But I'm certain they won't let me post those here.

Update..I removed the public nude gay pride parade because too many peope find it offensive..except in the town it was legally held in....apparently. So "cool" in public in the real world where kids are.

Last edited:
I have pictures of a large group of stark naked gay men next to rainbow clad floats gearing up for a pride parade on a public street in San Francisco relieving each other's pre-parade jitters by performing oral sex on each other in broad daylight with passers-by in the background...But I'm certain they won't let me post those here.

Update..I removed the public nude gay pride parade because too many peope find it offensive..except in the town it was legally held in....apparently. So "cool" in public in the real world where kids are.

If you are really heterosexual, why do possess pictures of "large groups of gay men... performing oral sex on each other"?

If you feel your children are in any danger- mentally or physically- by attending a gay pride parade, then simply do not go, and keep them at home until it is over.

None.

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

Out of context? Those are gay pride parades down public thoroughfares..where adults & children pass by. Note the rainbow trappings. Are you suggesting gay pride parades in public don't look like this?

If you are really heterosexual, why do possess pictures of "large groups of gay men... performing oral sex on each other"?

If you feel your children are in any danger- mentally or physically- by attending a gay pride parade, then simply do not go, and keep them at home until it is over.

I'm worried about all children. The pictures came from another political website where there was a discussion about gay pride parades being highly inappropriate in front of ANY child. The forum was called "argue with everyone". The guy died and the forum was shut down. Someone else posted the pics.

Sil is only worried about children, apparently based on the posts, of children being abused by homosexuals. Very, very little has been said about heterosexual predation of children.

Sil is a compulsive personality addicted/habituated deeply to certain behaviors like drugs who defend these behaviors as you do are very tough prospects..& their futures grim therefore.

The 12-step program by Sil is a self-protective awareness program working itself out on the board.

The obsessive compulsion is limited to homosexuality, using the photos above to further the case, without published photos of carnivals where heterosexual public behavior is just as or more graphic.

Last edited:
Sil is only worried about children, apparently based on the posts, of children being abused by homosexuals. Very, very little has been said about heterosexual predation of children.

Sil is a compulsive personality addicted/habituated deeply to certain behaviors like drugs who defend these behaviors as you do are very tough prospects..& their futures grim therefore.

The 12-step program by Sil is a self-protective awareness program working itself out on the board.

The obsessive compulsion is limited to homosexuality, using the photos above to further the case, without published photos of carnivals where heterosexual public behavior is just as or more graphic.

Back to the ad hominems again in place of substance Jake? Trying to derail a dicey thread again with a flame diversion?

The difference between the two cultures, homo and hetero, when it comes to lewd behavior around children is that one culture marches it down mainstreet as a matter of pride, hoping children will be looking on..patting each other on the back for the effort; while the other one shames anyone in its ranks who is caught doing such a thing, throws them in prison, puts them on the sex-offenders list and has to put them in PC in the pen because the other low lifes there consider them the worst of the worst.

Get the difference in culture values? Now since many of the LGBT vocal public leaders like to spout about the "culture war" going on between the two camps, I know which one I'd like to see win this war.

And so I endeavor here.

There is no significant difference statistically, Sil, yet you ignore the OVERWHELMING numbers of heterosexual assaults on children.

By your compulsive crazy criteria we should outlaw heterosexual marriage ipso facto.

Main street behavior of which you complain is selective and over represented yet out done every year in NO mardi gras alone: yet not a word.

How, based on your own words and evidence, can it be ad hom when you clearly demonstrate that you are conflicted internally and failing?

Give the appropriate emphasis and recognition of adult predation, whether homo or hetero, and I will support you. But continue this charade of "it's about the children," and you will have to deal with the push back.

The law is about marriage equality, not your insane phobia against homosexuality.

There is no "culture war" between heterosexuals and homosexuals... except in the minds of some delusional humans.

Are you calling Rachael Maddow delusional? She's the one you hear it most from. It's where I heard it first used: "culture war" between homos and heteros.

There is no significant difference statistically, Sil, yet you ignore the OVERWHELMING numbers of heterosexual assaults on children.

By your compulsive crazy criteria we should outlaw heterosexual marriage ipso facto.

Main street behavior of which you complain is selective and over represented yet out done every year in NO mardi gras alone: yet not a word.

How, based on your own words and evidence, can it be ad hom when you clearly demonstrate that you are conflicted internally and failing?

Give the appropriate emphasis and recognition of adult predation, whether homo or hetero, and I will support you. But continue this charade of "it's about the children," and you will have to deal with the push back.

The law is about marriage equality, not your insane phobia against homosexuality.
Well actually you know for a fact there IS a statistical difference per capita between the two cultures Jake. Let me remind you again that gay pedophiles like Harvey Milk account for up to 40% of all molestations, with gays making up only 2% of the total population. That spells: propensity to molest.

And don't play down the cultural values. Remember, gays are PROUD of lewd acts in front of kids. Heteros are not. The two cultures treat their deviant members of that bent in the most different ways possible.

Mayo Clinic Special Article 2007

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range
and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles
by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual
pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia),
or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia).
The percentage of homosexual pedophiles
ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20
times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other
adult men
http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

and from the same link:

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental
factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming
an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child
This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”
or “abused-abusers phenomena.”

why the “abusedabusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor,
in which the abused child is trying to gain a new
identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual
arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse
leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Add all that to the photos at the top of this page and you get a pretty grim picture for the LGBT cult having access to kids. To turn a blind eye in favor of PC-pressure is to knowingly put children in danger.

Period.

Will SCOTUS do this?...make a federal mandate to ignore warning signs of pending harm to children within the LGBT culture itself and its participants? There is only one sin worse than prejudice and that sin is knowingly putting children in harm's way... :eek:

Last edited:
Give us the other links, Sil, so we can examine who is making the statements and the data collection and analysis. It is an absolute fact that you have cherry picked the Mayo report and misanalyzed it. That has pointed out time and again on the Board. And you ignore the OVERWHELMING preponderance of sexual assaults on children by heterosexual adults.

Your delusional compulsion is carrying you beyond the realms of solid objectivity on the subject.

Hint: all ADULT predation of CHILDREN is wrong. Condemn the heterosexual abusers as great problem, given the numbers, as homosexuals.

By your NUMBERS, heterosexual procreation should be terminated.

Last edited:
Give us the other links, Sil, so we can examine who is making the statements and the data collection and analysis. It is an absolute fact that you have cherry picked the Mayo report and misanalyzed it. That has pointed out time and again on the Board. And you ignore the OVERWHELMING preponderance of sexual assaults on children by heterosexual adults.

Your delusional compulsion is carrying you beyond the realms of solid objectivity on the subject.

Hint: all ADULT predation of CHILDREN is wrong. Condemn the heterosexual abusers as great problem, given the numbers, as homosexuals.

So we are in agreement then that the photos at the top of the page, done in the presence of children [children are always presumed present in public] is wrong.

At last you've seen the light. :eusa_clap:

One, the case is about marriage equality.

Two, SCOTUS and every LEO organization in the states are not ignoring any signs because what you claim is not factual.

So we are in agreement then that the photos at the top of the page, done in the presence of children [children are always presumed present in public] is wrong.

At last you've seen the light. :eusa_clap:

We have all agreed long before you came slinking onto this Board that adult predation of children is wrong.

When are you going to agree that the heterosexual assault on children in far greater numbers is even worse?

You won't. That is one reason your case falls.

Forum List

Back