🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 12-Steps of Avoiding LGBT Blackmail & Career Destruction

Here you go, Dutch. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6893897

Seems each group has its own STD occurrences high and low depending or activity. But your inability to critically analyze will prevent you from admitting error.

Comparative prevalence rates of sexually transmitted diseases in heterosexual and homosexual men.
Judson FN, Penley KA, Robinson ME, Smith JK.
Abstract
This study compared prevalence rates of most common sexually transmitted diseases (STD) in heterosexual and homosexual men who made respectively 12,201 and 5324 visits to an STD clinic over 18 months. Overall, homosexual men were significantly (p < 0.001) more likely than heterosexual men to have gonorrhea (30.31% vs. 19.83%), early syphilis (1.08% vs. 0.34%) and anal warts (2.90% vs. 0.26%) but less likely to have nongonococcal urethritis (NGU) (14.63% vs. 36.40%, p < 0.001), herpes genitalis (0.93% vs. 3.65%, p < 0.001), pediculosis pubis (4.30% vs. 5.35%, p < 0.005), scabies (0.42% vs. 0.76%, p < 0.02), and genital warts (1.68% vs. 6.69%, p < 0.001). In most cases the differences in rates remained significant (p < 0.05) when corrected for age and race. It is speculated that higher rates of gonorrhea and syphilis result from a larger mean number of sexual contacts, more potential sites of infection, and more hidden and asymptomatic disease, while the lower rates of the other STD result from a lesser susceptibility of anal mucosa to the causative agent(s) of NGU, herpes genitalis, and venereal warts or from a lack of pubic apposition (pediculosis pubis).

Last edited:
Here you go, Dutch. Comparative prevalence rates of sexually tran... [Am J Epidemiol. 1980] - PubMed - NCBI

Seems each group has its own STD occurrences high and low depending or activity. But your inability to critically analyze will prevent you from admitting error.

Comparative prevalence rates of sexually transmitted diseases in heterosexual and homosexual men.
Judson FN, Penley KA, Robinson ME, Smith JK.
Abstract
This study compared prevalence rates of most common sexually transmitted diseases (STD) in heterosexual and homosexual men who made respectively 12,201 and 5324 visits to an STD clinic over 18 months. Overall, homosexual men were significantly (p < 0.001) more likely than heterosexual men to have gonorrhea (30.31% vs. 19.83%), early syphilis (1.08% vs. 0.34%) and anal warts (2.90% vs. 0.26%) but less likely to have nongonococcal urethritis (NGU) (14.63% vs. 36.40%, p < 0.001), herpes genitalis (0.93% vs. 3.65%, p < 0.001), pediculosis pubis (4.30% vs. 5.35%, p < 0.005), scabies (0.42% vs. 0.76%, p < 0.02), and genital warts (1.68% vs. 6.69%, p < 0.001). In most cases the differences in rates remained significant (p < 0.05) when corrected for age and race. It is speculated that higher rates of gonorrhea and syphilis result from a larger mean number of sexual contacts, more potential sites of infection, and more hidden and asymptomatic disease, while the lower rates of the other STD result from a lesser susceptibility of anal mucosa to the causative agent(s) of NGU, herpes genitalis, and venereal warts or from a lack of pubic apposition (pediculosis pubis).

Prophylactics are everybody's friends.

Love how some hetereosexuals try to perpetuate the myth that gays molest children more than heterosexuals. If they even acknowledge heteros do as well. In terms of sheer numbers, heterosexuals are WAY more threatening to children because there's so many more of them. Plus, since gays live their public lives under a microscope they're on their best behaviours. What few incidents there are are portrayed disproportionally to the numbers. Some of the worst child molestation cases involve very heterosexual religious groups like Family International which excommunicates gay members though condones incest, promiscuity, and basicly everything gays get blamed for. But they're the straight, Christian, "good guys." (rolls eyes)

Heteros give and get STDs just like everyone else.

At an extremely lower rate [percentages / per capita] - I think I tried to teach you that once b4 - but you seem to have been mathematically challenged

Since you are the student and never the teacher, you have done no such thing. Grasshopper, I gather heteros engage in anal sex, too. Son, what you think means absolutely nothing. See below.

No denial of that fact - but you first need to comprehend percentages and per capita - grab the pebbles frommy hand grasshopper - if you can . And repeat to yourself the defionition of percentage ...

per·cent·age: a rate, number, or amount in each hundred.
"the percentage of cesareans at the hospital was three percent higher than the national average"

"the percentage of homosexuals that molest children is aproximately 35%"
"the percentage of heteros that molest children is less than 1%'
"the percentage of Hetros that engage in anal sex regularly is aprox. 2%"
"the percentage of Homo males that engage in anal sex regularly is aprox. 70%"

Do you see the correlation grasshopper ?

hC15BCE69

Last edited:
Love how some hetereosexuals try to perpetuate the myth that gays molest children more than heterosexuals. If they even acknowledge heteros do as well. In terms of sheer numbers, heterosexuals are WAY more threatening to children because there's so many more of them. Plus, since gays live their public lives under a microscope they're on their best behaviours. What few incidents there are are portrayed disproportionally to the numbers. Some of the worst child molestation cases involve very heterosexual religious groups like Family International which excommunicates gay members though condones incest, promiscuity, and basicly everything gays get blamed for. But they're the straight, Christian, "good guys." (rolls eyes)

Ahhh .... Delta4 ..... U 2 Seem to be intellectually befuddled and beguiled by the definition of percentages - you may also try to grasp the pebbles from my hand ... if you can

See: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ail-and-career-destruction-7.html#post9494304

Last edited:

It's called "The Train and Tunnel". Kinda really turns me on for some reason, I don't know why ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

No, it only takes one step; stop perverting this nation's culture and attacking its morality.

You fucking perverts.
I have been doing a little thinking and I think it's fair that you know, this is far beyond your control. Now you can scream faggot, homo, pervert, blah blah blah all you want. Now you can argue whether it is born or bread, you know, genetic or environmentally caused but there isn't any reason to bother. You simply need to focus on when.

The die has been cast, you lost. Move to Iran, I bet you would love it there.

Nothing has been lost, perv, in fact, God gave us a peak at how it all ends, and you lose, dipshit.

No, it only takes one step; stop perverting this nation's culture and attacking its morality.

You fucking perverts.
I have been doing a little thinking and I think it's fair that you know, this is far beyond your control. Now you can scream faggot, homo, pervert, blah blah blah all you want. Now you can argue whether it is born or bread, you know, genetic or environmentally caused but there isn't any reason to bother. You simply need to focus on when.

I have been doing a little thinking

You've been doing a litle thinking ? --- now thats an accomplishment in itself --- but as per the balance of your post apparently you've been doing vey little thinking very very little.

Do you know what a pendulum is ?

Do you know how it swings ? [ NO NO NO - Not like that - get your head outta the gutter young man !]

It goes both ways my queer little friend - prepare for the backlash - it shant be pretty >:badgrin:

Pratchett - did I ruffle your feathers on that thread about "evolution" - did I piss you off - on this thread you are even more lacking in knowledge - allthough highly opinionated - so instead of pissing you off - I'll simply make the statement -Piss Off

I fully support your right to tell me to piss off. You see, I do believe in freedom. I also have the right to tell you cram it up your backside. Consider yourself told. If that bothers you, I don't care.

Not in the least -considering the abuse I deal out, an occasional limp wristed swing and miss from a pussy ass liberal is only to be expected . My only question is "Is that the best you got ? "
what abuse would that be? self abuse? nothing like the grossly inflated ego and pretentiousness of the self absorbed.:lol::lol:

You fucking perverts.

You've been doing a litle thinking ? --- now thats an accomplishment in itself --- but as per the balance of your post apparently you've been doing vey little thinking very very little.

Do you know how it swings ? [ NO NO NO - Not like that - get your head outta the gutter young man !]

It goes both ways my queer little friend - prepare for the backlash - it shant be pretty >:badgrin:

So the pendulum will swing for racial civil rights?....for women's rights? That pendulum and all.....lol

Yeah my fellow dems left of left think all these fascist blackmails, lawsuits & judicial activist "victories" forcing gay marriage on indigo & purple states are going to pan out as some sort of gay political goldmine at the polls. :cuckoo:

People really are mentally deficient, even to the point of basic math, when they're not playing with a full deck..

You fucking perverts.

Nothing has been lost, perv, in fact, God gave us a peak at how it all ends, and you lose, dipshit.
false!

At an extremely lower rate [percentages / per capita] - I think I tried to teach you that once b4 - but you seem to have been mathematically challenged

Since you are the student and never the teacher, you have done no such thing. Grasshopper, I gather heteros engage in anal sex, too. Son, what you think means absolutely nothing. See below.

No denial of that fact - but you first need to comprehend percentages and per capita - grab the pebbles frommy hand grasshopper - if you can . And repeat to yourself the defionition of percentage ...

"the percentage of cesareans at the hospital was three percent higher than the national average"

:lol: You are so easy to gut your nonsense.

You ignored my post that had conclusive stats and figures that completely guts your post and silly arguments above.

That is what the anti-marriage equality has now: smoky mirrors. :lol:

:lol: You are so easy to gut your nonsense.

You ignored my post that had conclusive stats and figures that completely guts your post and silly arguments above.

That is what the anti-marriage equality has now: smoky mirrors. :lol:

Attachments

• $girl_gun.gif
    $girl_gun.gif
    680.7 KB · Views: 50

So the pendulum will swing for racial civil rights?....for women's rights? That pendulum and all.....lol

Sorry BoBo that shit wont fly -not now -not then -not ever. Race and Sexual Perversion are two different issues. Racial Minorities are entitled to equality. Sexual Perverts are entitled to treatment or exclusion.

SCOTUS thinks you argument, greenbean, is full of shit, but that's your problem only not ours.

Forum List

Back