The 1980's Have Called, with a warning.

Reagan armed Islamic terrorists in the 1980s? Was the warning titled "bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States"? Bush Jr. ignored it, or Reagan's cabinet members hid it from him. Either way, fuck Republicans.

How do you want to handle Russia now if Reagan isn't here to sell weapons to al-Qaeda?

Know Nothing Bastard, there's nothing to do except to send you over there to clean up the after effects of the sloppy invasion.

May we call you Knonoba for short?

Please post which unit you commanded.

Your insistence on something doesnt make it true. There were months of debate.

Ironic coming from someone who is pretending that Iraq was an "imminent nuclear threat" to the USA!

You live in the United States?

You'd have crapped your pants if Saddam had launched a WMD attack on Israel or on Saudi Arabia.

It WOULD have been like an attack on the USA in terms of our response.

You can bet your ignorant ass it would have.

Wrong.
The military is the smallest it's been since 1940. They are shelving one of the most effective aircraft we field.
Obama's surge in Afghanistan cost many many lives, including those who committed suicide on returning home.

Just because it's smaller doesn't mean that it doesn't have a LOT more military capability than it did during 1940. Is there an aircraft that is slated to take the place of those aircraft we are "shelving"? Would you rather have the numbers and capability we had in 1940 or the numbers and capability we have in 2014?
I'd settle for the numbers and capability we had in 2007 before the current Dunce In Chief took over.
Ok, so does that mean that you agree that today's military is more effective than the military in 1940 despite it's smaller size?

Please post which unit you commanded.

Your insistence on something doesnt make it true. There were months of debate.

Ironic coming from someone who is pretending that Iraq was an "imminent nuclear threat" to the USA!

You'd have crapped your pants if Saddam had launched a WMD attack on Israel or on Saudi Arabia.

Since Mojo2 provides nothing of value, not even amusement, he is now on my ignore list!

Just because it's smaller doesn't mean that it doesn't have a LOT more military capability than it did during 1940. Is there an aircraft that is slated to take the place of those aircraft we are "shelving"? Would you rather have the numbers and capability we had in 1940 or the numbers and capability we have in 2014?
I'd settle for the numbers and capability we had in 2007 before the current Dunce In Chief took over.
Ok, so does that mean that you agree that today's military is more effective than the military in 1940 despite it's smaller size?

Of course it is. But then so is everyone else's. And that's the problem.

Crimea is the Sudetenland of Russia.

Your point being? If I take a step in your direction, is it still not provocative?

I'm with you. Romney and Palin were both right. I'm just pointing out why.

Yes they were! Sadly, liberals haven't grasped the concept of history repeating itself. That is why they continue to make the same mistakes made in the past and somehow expect a different outcome. They don't understand human nature- the reason history repeats itself.

They do it with foreign and domestic policy. Idiots. Obama looks extremely lame at this point, well, more so than before. Is the left prepared for people to ridicule Obama the same way they ridiculed Palin and Romney, even though they were fools for not listening to them? Of course not and even though we are right to sharply criticize Obama, they'll still cry racism.

Of course, we shouldn't get involved with everything. The left fails to understand that the mere possibility of us intervening has worked in the past to prevent this sort of thing. When the world knows that we have a weak president, they get bolder. We're seeing that now.

Since Mojo2 provides nothing of value, not even amusement, he is now on my ignore list!

:eusa_clap:

But you can't refute my statement, can you?

Typical liberal response.

Hide the problem, ignore it or hide from it.

Last edited:
Reagan armed Islamic terrorists in the 1980s? Was the warning titled "bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States"? Bush Jr. ignored it, or Reagan's cabinet members hid it from him. Either way, fuck Republicans.

How do you want to handle Russia now if Reagan isn't here to sell weapons to al-Qaeda?

wrong. he armed the mujahideen. your a fuckin idiot

Forum List

Back