The 2009 Baseball Season Thread

burnett totally sucked, he couldn't find the plate.
why did they pull beckett? he was on cruise.
7-0 sox.

My guess is they pulled him because of how raw it is outside. No sense in sending him out in bad weather with 93 pitches and a 6 run lead.

burnett totally sucked, he couldn't find the plate.
why did they pull beckett? he was on cruise.
7-0 sox.

My guess is they pulled him because of how raw it is outside. No sense in sending him out in bad weather with 93 pitches and a 6 run lead.

makes sense. he was smoking tonight-great changeup

Aye.

Did you see Lester Saturday night? His first 5 innings were as dominant as I have ever seen a pitcher deal. I mean 9ks on 58 pitches through 5 perfect innings? That's just sick.

Aye.

Did you see Lester Saturday night? His first 5 innings were as dominant as I have ever seen a pitcher deal. I mean 9ks on 58 pitches through 5 perfect innings? That's just sick.

i listened to the game. he was working a lot faster than he had been and i think that helped. they're both rounding into form nicely. :)

Aye.

i listened to the game. he was working a lot faster than he had been and i think that helped. they're both rounding into form nicely. :)

Yeah, I listened to the game up until the 7th then watched the last 2 innings.

If I'm a Yankee fan I'm turning green looking at our pitching staff ....

Anyone need a closer?

Fernando Rodney enters the game with a 3 run lead and promptly walks the sacks full. Winning run tagged out at the plate before a clearly injured Cabrera leads off the 10th with a homer and rounds the bases slower than Gibby in '88.

Tigs beat ChiSox 7-6, but Rodney is a disaster waiting to happen.

I got a question for all you baseball fans, when is it too early to start training your son to be a left handed pitcher? lol
My son is favoring is left hand and often throws pretty well even at a target and is only a year and half old.

I got a question for all you baseball fans, when is it too early to start training your son to be a left handed pitcher? lol
My son is favoring is left hand and often throws pretty well even at a target and is only a year and half old.

I dunno but I was playing catch at 4, Luissa.

Forum List

Back