The 2020 election doesn't make mathematical sense!

Been explained to you..over..and..over..and over again. :)
No, the topic of the thread here, is mail in ballots.

Your epistemological POV, is that all mail in ballots, are 100% legal and legitimate, due to the awfulness of Trump and the exclusionary rhetoric of the GOP, In-group mindset bias against certain identities of out-groups, to which the DNC appeals, i.e. women, LGBTQs, minority out-groups, etc. . . .

I understand this POV. There is something to this. But it denies that the DNC itself, has, in the past, contested major elections. You are either dumb, or trying to gas-light yourself, or the entire forum. . . Major disputes have happened, and do happen. This is not open for debate.

OTH?

The MAGA type folks are just analyzing the pure data, they are wondering why, rejected ballots, for certain elections, for instance, the 2020 election, the election in Maricopa County, etc., show a rejection anomaly rate, so off from the norm. Varying from .5 to a whole percent. :eusa_think:

The DNC not only doesn't deny this, they are actively engaged in efforts to throw out signature verification ENTIRELY. WHY?! :dunno:

I'm not really taking a side here, I'm just agreeing with the OP, that yeah, he does have a point. This appears. . . suspicious.

OTH, I don't think folks signatures, changing over time, is necessarily an indicator of fraud. The way I sign my name now, is not the way I did it a decade ago.

Nor do I sign my name the same in those electronic stylus boxes at government offices, pharmacies, medical offices, etc., the same as I do on paper contracts. I do not recognize electronic signatures as legitimate and "binding," forms of consent. Only paper is real, in my world. Anything electronic can be counterfeited too easily. I don't recognize anything digital as real. And as far as the idea one member had, of mass finger printing for ballots and bio-metric IDing? No way in hell will I ever give my bio-metric data to the AI cloud. Fat chance.

If I am ever brought before a court and asked about a "digital consent?" I'll tell them to go pound sand. :113:

Georgia Requires Signature Matching On Mail-In Ballots, But The Science Is Dubious​

1691267490922.png

I do not recognize electronic signatures as legitimate and "binding," forms of consent. Only paper is real, in my world. Anything electronic can be counterfeited too easily. I don't recognize anything digital as real. And as far as the idea one member had, of mass finger printing for ballots and bio-metric IDing? No way in hell will I ever give my bio-metric data to the AI cloud.
Do you file income taxes electronically? That is a digital signature. As for mass fingerprinting that I suggested, what is the difference if, when you register to vote you put a thumb print on a verification card. When mailing in your ballot you put your thumbprint in a box on the envelope. Technology exists where this can't be seen with the human eye. It can be scanned electronically when the ballot is processed. That would be head and shoulders above the signature process--or do you think we should have a system that is so easy to circumvent a monkey could do it.

Do you file income taxes electronically? That is a digital signature. As for mass fingerprinting that I suggested, what is the difference if, when you register to vote you put a thumb print on a verification card. When mailing in your ballot you put your thumbprint in a box on the envelope. Technology exists where this can't be seen with the human eye. It can be scanned electronically when the ballot is processed. That would be head and shoulders above the signature process--or do you think we should have a system that is so easy to circumvent a monkey could do it.
7uv9dh.jpg
7uv9rx.jpg

7uv9dh.jpg
7uv9rx.jpg

Now that you had your moron moment with the memes. Quit gaslighting. A single thumbprint for a registered voter is hardly "fingerprinting the entire nation." You didn't answer the question that you gaslighted everyone with about how you file your taxes. When you feel like discussing the subject come on back moron. Another poor excuse for a mod.

The reason?

Democrats kept counting until they won...same as the always do.
The problem with the 2016 election for the democrats is they thought Hillary was way ahead of Trump so they didn’t put in enough fake ballots to overcome Trump’s votes.

Republicans better make sure they can monitor this election as your can bet the democrats will try to make damn sure their candidate wins. Trump is likely to seek revenge for how the democrats have treated him. If he can find the right people to work for him, Katy bar the door.

There are various reasons that the rejection rate fell. Many states extended deadlines for ballots to be accepted (assuming postmarked before the election) and provided more drop boxes to return ballots more easily, for example. States were also ready for a big increase in mail-in ballots, which helped.

In addition, Georgia's rate fell drastically because of a law passed in 2019 that required prompt notification to voters with rejected ballots in order to allow them to fix the issue and have their votes counted.

I would like you mathematical geniuses to explain something to me.
I created an extension to this table that came from Election results, 2020: Analysis of rejected ballots
And believe me, folks I want someone impartial, to explain how nearly 40 million more ballots were submitted, but the rejection rate was less than the 4 previous years?
In summary even though there were 40 million more returned ballots less than 0.8% were rejected versus 2016 when 318,728 votes were rejected.
If the same rejection % that occurred in 2016, 1.0% had occurred in 2020, there would be 113,506 less votes of which a larger proportion would have been Biden votes
as he had larger proportion of ballots cast. Now it might be just coincidental Trump would have had the same proportion of rejected votes...but remember folks,
There were just 44,000 votes in Georgia,Arizona and Wisc. that put Biden into the White House. 44,000 votes folks... and yet how many states rejected any legal actions
due to "lack of standing"!

View attachment 811665
The electoral college elects the president and vice president.

Exactly...they didn't cheat enough!

Now if we want to talk math...how about MILLIONS more votes than voters!

What more PROOF could a leftist need?
Are leftest worried about truth? Biden doesn‘t seem to be.

Now that you had your moron moment with the memes. Quit gaslighting. A single thumbprint for a registered voter is hardly "fingerprinting the entire nation." You didn't answer the question that you gaslighted everyone with about how you file your taxes. When you feel like discussing the subject come on back moron. Another poor excuse for a mod.
This may be a bit offtopic but, I just renewed my DL at a CA DMV and they scanned my thumbprint. Every CA driver has their print on file. What's the big whoop with scanning a voter's thumbprint?

When Hillary Clinton had 33,000 classified emails and nothing happened?? I knew the country was a giant banana republic

Plus even FAR WORSE, she made hundreds of millions in pay for play scams through dozens of nefarious countries . All done by the Clinton Foundation

Its a fake country

This may be a bit offtopic but, I just renewed my DL at a CA DMV and they scanned my thumbprint. Every CA driver has their print on file. What's the big whoop with scanning a voter's thumbprint?
Exactly my point. CA has motor voter registration so they have that print on file anyway. The return envelope could have an area to place a thumb print that could validate the ballot.

The electoral college elects the president and vice president.
Duh"! Obviously then according to you YOUR vote doesn't count?

FACTS:
You are telling your State which candidate you want your State to vote for at the meeting of electors. The States use these general election results (also known as the popular vote) to appoint their electors.
The winning candidate’s State political party selects the individuals who will be electors.

Moonie.... why do you not take just a few minutes to think..(wait 'Moonie Thinking'.. an oxymoron!) and do a little scholarly research ...like the above!

Sure it does. Biden got more votes, so he won.

You're simply an imbecile.
Why don't you do what an intelligent staff member, Senior Monitor such as you would do a little research... that the person with the most votes is NOT
the determination .
This is the FACT , that frankly I'm sure your fellow staff members are frankly embarrassed with your lack of moderation especially calling
someone who helps pay your salary... if you are a staff member!!!

Of the 58 presidential elections in the history of the United States, 53 of the winners took both the Electoral College and the popular vote. But in five incredibly close elections—including those for two of the past three presidents—the winner of the Electoral College was in fact the loser of the popular vote.
Here's how that can happen: The U.S. president and vice president aren’t elected by direct popular vote. Instead, Article II, section I of the Constitution provides for the indirect election of the nation’s highest offices by a group of state-appointed “electors.” Collectively, this group is known as the Electoral College.

READ MORE: What Is the Electoral College and Why Was It Created?

To win a modern presidential election, a candidate needs to capture 270 of the 538 total electoral votes. States are allotted electoral votes based on the number of representatives they have in the House plus their two senators. Electors are apportioned according to the population of each state, but even the least populous states are constitutionally guaranteed a minimum of three electors (one representative and two senators).
My goodness and you are
Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 8.32.18 AM.png

I would like you mathematical geniuses to explain something to me.
I created an extension to this table that came from Election results, 2020: Analysis of rejected ballots
And believe me, folks I want someone impartial, to explain how nearly 40 million more ballots were submitted, but the rejection rate was less than the 4 previous years?
In summary even though there were 40 million more returned ballots less than 0.8% were rejected versus 2016 when 318,728 votes were rejected.
If the same rejection % that occurred in 2016, 1.0% had occurred in 2020, there would be 113,506 less votes of which a larger proportion would have been Biden votes
as he had larger proportion of ballots cast. Now it might be just coincidental Trump would have had the same proportion of rejected votes...but remember folks,
There were just 44,000 votes in Georgia,Arizona and Wisc. that put Biden into the White House. 44,000 votes folks... and yet how many states rejected any legal actions
due to "lack of standing"!

View attachment 811665
That isn't the least of the math that doesn't work out.

When you take note that numerous statistical improbabilities -any single one of them being less likely than winning a lotto jackpot- all fell to the favor of the same guy, you know the fix was in.

Forum List

Back