The 2020 election doesn't make mathematical sense!

So the reality that Ballotpedia.org shows
Reality 1. In 2020 had 21,188,606 more ballots submitted than 2016
Reality 2. In 2020 560,177 ballots rejected-- or 0.8% VS
Reality 3 In 2016 there were 318,728 rejected ballots or 1.0%
What Is a Non-Sampling Error?
A non-sampling error is a statistical term that refers to an error that results during data collection, causing the data to differ from the true values. A non-sampling error differs from a sampling error. A sampling error is limited to any differences between sample values and universe values that arise because the sample size was limited. (The entire universe cannot be sampled in a survey or a census.)

So in laymen's terms, the larger the universe the larger the % of errors, i.e.
If you divide 318,728 rejected in 2016 VS 560,177 or 43% more errors BUT
still the mail in voting year, 2020 had 20% fewer errors. Again the reality is
If you have more mail in ballots, you should have at least the same % or higher....not 20% lower... of rejected ballots,
unless there were some errors. Also remember the average non-qualified signature verification process to 4.5 seconds.
Look at the 3 below just for 4.5 seconds per sample... which are valid and accepted?
Remember you choose which of the 3 sample signatures are valid? Which the 3 were written by the same person?
View attachment 813438

View attachment 813434
Reality
Biden=> 306
Trump=> 232

Spamming the board with the same talking points won't make them any more relevant.

I would like you mathematical geniuses to explain something to me.
I created an extension to this table that came from Election results, 2020: Analysis of rejected ballots
And believe me, folks I want someone impartial, to explain how nearly 40 million more ballots were submitted, but the rejection rate was less than the 4 previous years?
In summary even though there were 40 million more returned ballots less than 0.8% were rejected versus 2016 when 318,728 votes were rejected.
If the same rejection % that occurred in 2016, 1.0% had occurred in 2020, there would be 113,506 less votes of which a larger proportion would have been Biden votes
as he had larger proportion of ballots cast. Now it might be just coincidental Trump would have had the same proportion of rejected votes...but remember folks,
There were just 44,000 votes in Georgia,Arizona and Wisc. that put Biden into the White House. 44,000 votes folks... and yet how many states rejected any legal actions
due to "lack of standing"!

View attachment 811665
Oh c'mon dude, you're better than this!

Well you had me thinking up to this point when you wrote:" never once did he deliver" that comment proved you believe everything the biased MSM tells you!
Do you know that Trump was the first president in 60 years to achieve energy independence ? Now totally unlike YOU you make unsubstantiated statements that
I'm proving to you what a liar you are...as:
The only president "In 2019, the US became both a net exporter and net producer of energy for the first time in over 60 years.... Trump was president.
Is the US energy independent?
So that's one thing he delivered.
Another... lower gas prices .
So if you want more proof YOU are truly dumb, pawn for biased MSM and you believe their biased news reporting.
Oh and by the way when was the last president responsible for bringing back over $1 Trillion previously untaxed offshore capital thus adding over $300 billion in tax revenue while providing money for capital investment, hiring Americans and spending tax money locally!
View attachment 813086
View attachment 813082

Everything against Trump is a cult of personality.

That's it, that's all.

Reality
Biden=> 306
Trump=> 232

Spamming the board with the same talking points won't make them any more relevant.
Oh look, another TOTAL IDIOT.

Next time it happens to YOU, bitch.

Then we revel in your squealing.

You are completely fucking retarded.

Oh look, another TOTAL IDIOT.

Next time it happens to YOU, bitch.

Then we revel in your squealing.

You are completely fucking retarded.
No it won't. You do understand Trump has made no inroads into changing the voting base in the states he lost last time?
He may even give up OH and NC this time.

The majority of American voters DO NOT want to see another Trump administration.

No it won't. You do understand Trump has made no inroads into changing the voting base in the states he lost last time?

The majority of American voters DO NOT want to see another Trump administration.
Where are your facts? Just guesses so here I'll help you!
The major difference between you and me I guess is I prove my comments with the sources you can verify with.

Most Republicans would vote for Trump even if he's convicted of a crime, poll finds
April 25, 202312:00 PM ET https://www.npr.org/2023/04/25/1171660997/poll-republicans-trump-president-convicted-crime
Now as far as the majority of American voters? You are right!
The survey found that 33 percent favored Trump, and 32 percent were opting for Biden,
but that 36 percent viewed neither positively.
Specifially among registered voters, 31 percent preferred neither frontrunner candidate.

So the goal is educate the majority of voters that believe the MSM is telling the truth that the MSM is extremely BIASED and has been since Trump was elected.
Possibly like you.

Proof?

The attached show the BIASED MSM donated REAL money to Hillary over 96% went to her from the MSM in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020!
How in the hell would and intelligent person using the internet look at the information showing this bias.
For example you probably don't know this but in 2020 election period..
a) Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials
@ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage
of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"
Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study
MSMdonations.png

Where are your facts? Just guesses so here I'll help you!
The major difference between you and me I guess is I prove my comments with the sources you can verify with.

Most Republicans would vote for Trump even if he's convicted of a crime, poll finds
April 25, 202312:00 PM ET https://www.npr.org/2023/04/25/1171660997/poll-republicans-trump-president-convicted-crime
Now as far as the majority of American voters? You are right!
The survey found that 33 percent favored Trump, and 32 percent were opting for Biden,
but that 36 percent viewed neither positively.
Specifially among registered voters, 31 percent preferred neither frontrunner candidate.

So the goal is educate the majority of voters that believe the MSM is telling the truth that the MSM is extremely BIASED and has been since Trump was elected.
Possibly like you.

Proof?

The attached show the BIASED MSM donated REAL money to Hillary over 96% went to her from the MSM in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020!
How in the hell would and intelligent person using the internet look at the information showing this bias.
For example you probably don't know this but in 2020 election period..
a) Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 thirty second commercials
@ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage
of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"
Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study
View attachment 814213
Same post. Different day. :)
Do you ever get tired of spamming the board with the same stuff?

Who cares?

Tell it to a Trump lover.

You don't speak for the majority of Americans.

Why dont you assholes start getting real?

Or is that too much to ask?

Who cares?

Tell it to a Trump lover.

You don't speak for the majority of Americans.

Why dont you assholes start getting real?

Or is that too much to ask?
What is it you'd like to get "real" about?
It's going to be an election year. Trump will be the nominee whether you like it or not.
There's no third party stooge that will even get a whisper.

Forum List

Back