The 2nd Amendment is my gun permit (says T shirt)

Issued 12/15/1791 - Expiration None.

1663795241234.png

I've exercised my Second Amendment every day for the last 12 years, when I strap on my G19 before leaving the house.

g19.jpg

Issued 12/15/1791 - Expiration None.

View attachment 699431

I've exercised my Second Amendment every day for the last 12 years, when I strap on my G19 before leaving the house.

View attachment 699440
Son, you had better be careful with that Glock. It doesn't have a safety and you could shoot yourself in the foot if you aren't careful.;)

Yeh, this seems like the perfect thing to say when the leftards try to pass restrictions on guns and requiring God-knows what to get a permit.

Everyone should have a copy handy of the 2nd Amendment
I have a good friend whose amazing husband was wearing that shirt the last time I visited their home.

And my friend gave me a handy dandy pocket copy of the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution.

And a jar of yummy pickled pears.

PS -- we live in a Constitutional Carry state, so literally EVERYONE we meet on the street is to be assumed to be armed. It's nice and quiet here.

Work? That's too much like work. :laughing0301:

I'm retired. But I have been a soldier, a commercial brick and block mason, a musician, and an electronics bench tech. I've done enough work for one lifetime.
Yeh, me too but I don't get much credit... one of my infamous long stories

My index finger is the safety, it's never failed. :04:
I am a range officer and firearms instructor. Do you know how many times I've heard that and then had to go visit the guy in hospital after shooting himself? Hundreds and hundreds.

(kidding aside) All my carry pistols have a safety. I am firm believer in them.

I'll trade the split second to flip a safety for the added safety in carrying.

I am a range officer and firearms instructor. Do you know how many times I've heard that and then had to go visit the guy in hospital after shooting himself? Hundreds and hundreds.

Thanks for doing what you do. I live about a half mile from the nearest range and I need to find an instructor.

Glock-hater. :laughing0301:

My first carry was a Ruger P89, the one with the decocker/safety lever on it. But the problem was the decocker could get caught in my shirt, resulting in nothing but a "click" when I pulled the trigger. My last County Sheriff actually carried one of those when he was just a deputy, but switched to a compact 1911 when he was elected Sheriff.

I just like the Glocks. They're fool-proof, unless you don't observe trigger discipline. I'm inclined to believe that people who have accidents with them, get a piece of clothing snagged in the trigger guard. That's the thing you particularly have to watch for. Same with any other plunger-fired pistol with the safety on the trigger. But then, there's no reason why anyone should have to unholster and reholster a loaded pistol on a daily basis. As long as it's in a decent holster and the person's aware of what his fingers are doing, nobody should ever have a negligent discharge with a Glock.

Care for a cherry?
Permit requirements are perfectly Constitutional and consistent with the Second Amendment.

If your jurisdiction requires a permit to possess or carry a gun, and you’re detained with a gun without a permit, you’re likely headed for jail – and saying something stupid, ignorant, and wrong such as “the Second Amendment is my ‘permit’” won’t do you any good.

Permit requirements are perfectly Constitutional and consistent with the Second Amendment.

If your jurisdiction requires a permit to possess or carry a gun, and you’re detained with a gun without a permit, you’re likely headed for jail – and saying something stupid, ignorant, and wrong such as “the Second Amendment is my ‘permit’” won’t do you any good.

Well isn't that special? Now go tell that to all the lowlife liberal thugs, robbers, muggers, car-jackers, and shooters in cities like Chicago, St. Louis, and New Orleans. I know they probably believes they's is just usin' they sekond 'mendment and don't need no permit.

why don't we need a permit to carry a baseball bat?

Frankly, I'd rather be shot to death than beaten with one of those!

so yeh, you libs are so full of it

I live in a Constitutional Carry state.

Now, about that cherry.

Forum List

Back