The 49 State Solution

Our economy is in the toilet so we need to trim the fat NOW! California is the ONLY state TRILLIONS of dollars in debt. It's our countries Greece and something has to give. It's truly time we threw them the hell out.

We ARE pretty much a private club you know and California's tab is HUGE. We CAN fence their borders with REAL America rather easy. We can hire ILLEGALS to build the fence and when they get to the last panel just have them cross into California and bolt the panel down.

Now there's more here then meets the eye so stick with me for a bit. California is ANTI gun and PRO islam. Islam likes swords and axes as open carry assault weapons SOO. California gun laws and 7th century killing DO fit.

And even the religion angle works! California democrats AND islamic democrats BOTH hate Jesus! California MIGHT just be the long lost tribe of islamic nomads.

Democrats can FINALLY have what they want, a godless uncivil poorly educated leadership. I'm sure California women would LOVE to be FORCED to wear garbage bags on their heads. And you guys in California are in LUCK as well.

Instead of a hybred you yes you can have an inbred. You can go out on the town with your camel and the wife walking behind you! Short on cash you say? Well sell your daughter to some aging pervert. Because that WOULD be legal.

The 49 state solution! It's a winner!

Give California to Mexico.......a deal even the liberals in Oregon and Washington could not resist.

You mean give Mexico to California, as California has an economy more than 1.5x the size of Mexico's.

Our economy is in the toilet so we need to trim the fat NOW! California is the ONLY state TRILLIONS of dollars in debt. It's our countries Greece and something has to give. It's truly time we threw them the hell out.

We ARE pretty much a private club you know and California's tab is HUGE. We CAN fence their borders with REAL America rather easy. We can hire ILLEGALS to build the fence and when they get to the last panel just have them cross into California and bolt the panel down.

Now there's more here then meets the eye so stick with me for a bit. California is ANTI gun and PRO islam. Islam likes swords and axes as open carry assault weapons SOO. California gun laws and 7th century killing DO fit.

And even the religion angle works! California democrats AND islamic democrats BOTH hate Jesus! California MIGHT just be the long lost tribe of islamic nomads.

Democrats can FINALLY have what they want, a godless uncivil poorly educated leadership. I'm sure California women would LOVE to be FORCED to wear garbage bags on their heads. And you guys in California are in LUCK as well.

Instead of a hybred you yes you can have an inbred. You can go out on the town with your camel and the wife walking behind you! Short on cash you say? Well sell your daughter to some aging pervert. Because that WOULD be legal.

Give California to Mexico.......a deal even the liberals in Oregon and Washington could not resist.
The Mexicans actually want it back.....I say, let them have it.
Let the Mexican government forljk over millions every time there is an earthquake, wild fire, mud slide or massive drought.

You guys realize how goofy you sound when you make posts like this?

Does partisanship blind you so much that you want to give away 15% of the US GDP simply because they don't vote the way you want them to?
It was written tongue in cheek.

California has $300+ billion dollars in unfunded liabilities on its books...that it can't pay.
If we were to kick them out of the union and turn them back into an "American held Territory" that would kill all their over regulations and mandates. And it would take the rest of the country off the hook for their stupidity.

California has $300+ billion dollars in unfunded liabilities on its books...that it can't pay.
If we were to kick them out of the union and turn them back into an "American held Territory" that would kill all their over regulations and mandates. And it would take the rest of the country off the hook for their stupidity.

The Federal government has passed 36,000 regulations totaling nearly 800,000 pages...in...wait for it...just the past 10 years.

Actually things have gotten a lot better for California financially ever since the 2012 elections...
Yeah old Jerry "medfly" Brown has been RAISING taxes.
You see that as better do you?

Its the left's answer to every problem, ever increasing taxes. It worked so well in Michigan.

Actually things have gotten a lot better for California financially ever since the 2012 elections...

They have a 2 trillion dollar economy....and one of the largest concentrations of billionaires and big businesses in the country, and some of the largest urban areas in nation as well. What do you expect? To have everyone just live off the land and no government services whatsoever?

They have a 2 trillion dollar economy....and one of the largest concentrations of billionaires and big businesses in the country, and some of the largest urban areas in nation as well. What do you expect? To have everyone just live off the land and no government services whatsoever?

Riiiiight that's why they tried to hide half the $300+ billion deficit with accounting tricks until forced to fess up. That you even suggest California can crap $300 billion out its ass to fund this shortfall says A) you have no economic credentials and B) you have no knowledge of the issue.

The Mexicans actually want it back.....I say, let them have it.
Let the Mexican government forljk over millions every time there is an earthquake, wild fire, mud slide or massive drought.

You guys realize how goofy you sound when you make posts like this?

Does partisanship blind you so much that you want to give away 15% of the US GDP simply because they don't vote the way you want them to?
It was written tongue in cheek.
Who's cheeks?

Riiiiight that's why they tried to hide half the $300+ billion deficit with accounting tricks until forced to fess up. That you even suggest California can crap $300 billion out its ass to fund this shortfall says A) you have no economic credentials and B) you have no knowledge of the issue.

I'd love to know where you're getting this 300 billion number from, source?

California is the ONLY state TRILLIONS of dollars in debt.

California is about $425 billion in debt.
Sorry but you are WRONG.
617 BILLION in debt. and that is not derivitives. {sp?}
With THAT included it rises fast.

10 States With Enormous Debt Problems Report
You were the one who said TRILLIONS of dollars in debt. I think we all know who is WRONG here.

State of California Debt Clock
Add ALL the costs. Public employee union AND social programs PLUS borrowing debt AND derivitives. THEN check the number again. Your debt clock is current NOT looming debt that is due to start hitting in TWO years.

Just like our national debt will hit 21 TRILLION by the time Obozo leaves office NOT the 17 TRILLION he admits to.

California is the ONLY state TRILLIONS of dollars in debt.

California is about $425 billion in debt.
Sorry but you are WRONG.
617 BILLION in debt. and that is not derivitives. {sp?}
With THAT included it rises fast.

10 States With Enormous Debt Problems Report
You were the one who said TRILLIONS of dollars in debt. I think we all know who is WRONG here.

State of California Debt Clock
Add ALL the costs. Public employee union AND social programs PLUS borrowing debt AND derivitives. THEN check the number again. Your debt clock is current NOT looming debt that is due to start hitting in TWO years.

Just like our national debt will hit 21 TRILLION by the time Obozo leaves office NOT the 17 TRILLION he admits to.
Oh, so you are quoting a figure that hasn't happened yet.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

This sheer stupidity of this thread, couple with the complete lack of facts, makes it prolly one of my favorite threads to poke fun at for the next number of weeks.

California has by far the largest economy of any state in the USA. Tons of jobs are there.

Only an utter fool would want to separate California from the USA.

Writes like Cruz.....

Good lord you libs are one uninformed bunch, it was widely reported in the news at the time as was the change in accounting standards that forced them to report what the deficit really is. Please refrain from voting or operating a motor vehicle.

Good lord you libs are one uninformed bunch, it was widely reported in the news at the time as was the change in accounting standards that forced them to report what the deficit really is. Please refrain from voting or operating a motor vehicle.

That doesn't give me much to work with...I said source.

Or a computer keyboard.

Forum List

Back