The 51st State of the USA will be~~

Should Israel be our 51st State

• Total voters

jamesduncan

Sep 6, 2017
For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

The US could pay off a big chunk of our national debt with this money.

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year

Link?

How big a chunk? Show your work.

i think that we give Israel 3 billion a year but its worth it as they are our only civilized Western leaning type ally in that part of the world . As example , we also give 'egypt' 1.46 billion in aid and they are full of muslims and lean to 'islam' JDuncan .

Guam is a better bet - after all, these days there is no real distinction between actual states than what should be countries rendered dependent. It would help legitimizing nuking North Korea when they push just a little harder.

• Banned

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Its a Christian belief, best described here... "
Americans who support Israel report that they do so because they believe the Bible teaches that the Jews must possess their own country in the Holy Land before Jesus can return"

• Banned
i think that we give Israel 3 billion a year but its worth it as they are our only civilized Western leaning type ally in that part of the world . As example , we also give 'egypt' 1.46 billion in aid and they are full of muslims and lean to 'islam' JDuncan .

raymie says:
god doesn't exist.
the christians hate the jews because their religion teaches them they killed jesus. also, the jews stubbornly reject jesus as messiah. antisemitism comes from christianity, nowhere else. the bible is a myth which tries to explain why the jews aren't rulers of the world, even though their god created everything. you can't see any of this because you have an agenda. hitler picked up antisemitism from christianity, as did the muslims. in the muslims' case, it was exacerbated by the creation of Israel
http://talk.notthetalk.com/discussion/list/3724?start=111

semblance says:
It strikes as being bleedin' obvious where anti-semitism comes from.
It comes from a natural distrust of a small insular community which has power, wealth and influence out of
all proportion to it's size.
http://tinyurl.com/9l6pjab

raymie says: christians hate the jews because their religion teaches them they killed jesus. also, the jews stubbornly reject jesus as messiah. antisemitism comes from christianity, nowhere else. even though their god created everything. hitler picked up antisemitism from christianity

Folks the fact is the naysayers above are wrong, wrong, wrong. No one “hates” Jews. This is a self-professing myth that they bring upon themselves, Jews are not “hated”. There are over
6,000,000 Jews living in the USA and they are not living in fear or oppression. Many are successful
and are flourishing. Some I watch on TV as actors and they do a great job and I enjoy the shows I see.
I do not hate them and nor do other Americans. If you want to know where the real problem is chick the
links below:
Arafat was married to a Christian

Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK.

Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian
clergymen
than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen
is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.
Rabbi David Rosen

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva
students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting
on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets
of the Old City.

http://tinyurl.com/v7dbq

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the
ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against
statues of the Virgin Mary.
Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse'

You can not find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where Orthodox Jews spit on Christians. Has the American press ever covered the above-?

i think that we give Israel 3 billion a year but its worth it as they are our only civilized Western leaning type ally in that part of the world .
Exactly what benefit do we get from supporting Israel? .... :dunno:

All of the surrounding muslim countries hate us for supplying Israel with money and weapons. 95% of our problems in the Middle East can be traced to America's support of the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and outside the money , i still support Israel because as i said , Israel is the USA only civilized Western leaning ally in that part of the world JDuncan .

i think that we give Israel 3 billion a year but its worth it as they are our only civilized Western leaning type ally in that part of the world .
Exactly what benefit do we get from supporting Israel? .... :dunno:

All of the surrounding muslim countries hate us for supplying Israel with money and weapons. 95% of our problems in the Middle East can be traced to America's support of the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so what , USA shouldn't just throw Israel to the muslims just because muslims don't like Israel Sunni .

Its a Christian belief, best described here... the Bible teaches that the Jews must possess their own country in the Holy Land before Jesus can return"

There never was a "country" called Israel so why now dream this up?

egypt.png

Oh where, Oh where art thou, my mighty Israel,
Where art thou?

Thanks for the link.

That's a lot less than tens of billions a year.

Do you feel silly for making such a huge error?

It's a real dumb thread, the majority of Americans and Israelis would be against it too.

Sure, there are many Israelis who also have U.S. citizenship, there are many Americans who support Israel.

So?

There's a lot of Armenians and Koreans in the U.S., does that mean Armenia and Korea should become U.S. states?

And i have no use for 'turkey' or 'edrogen' , he is an 'ismamist' and wants to build a 'caliphate' from what i hear . One of his quotes is that the 'mosques' are his barracks and the domes of the mosques are muslims helmets . [i'll try to get his quote Sunni] Anyway , 'turkey' shouldn't be in 'nato' Sunni .

Forum List

Back