The 51st State of the USA will be~~

Should Israel be our 51st State

• Total voters
i think that we give Israel 3 billion a year but its worth it as they are our only civilized Western leaning type ally in that part of the world . As example , we also give 'egypt' 1.46 billion in aid and they are full of muslims and lean to 'islam' JDuncan .

With a $20 trillion debt we have no business giving aid to anyone

There are probably more illegal Hispanics than Jews in the U.S. so why not make Mexico the 51st state and forget about the Wall.

;)
For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

The US could pay off a big chunk of our national debt with this money.

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?
Anything that pisses off the Muslims is a good thing;)

Good luck before you get banned, and all I have to say is "Not Puerto Rico".

And spellcheck can suck my ass.

I know I have it right, too. No?

For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

Bring in Mexico and take the oil.

What’s up?

How do you vote-?
Well, we are a little short on friends in the region... They certainly don't qualify for statehood though. However the strategic benefit of having them as an ally is worth every penny; especially when one takes into account Irans nuclear ambitions.

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

------------------------------------------------------------------- i've seen that suggestion before and i don't know how it makes sense . USA has lots of oil and we'd end up with mexicans , the entire population of 'mexican' adults voting for democrats in the USA . Plus lots of disease , bad teeth , primitive culture , traditions , beliefs , religions and the list goes on and on . Course YOU know that LLeft :afro:.

Erdogan wants to become the leader of a new Caliphate. He's about as democratic as Kim Jong-un.
The real power in Turkey is the military, which is rigidly secular and pro democracy.

If Erdogan, or anyone else, tried to turn Turkey into a theocratic ruled country.

The military would send tanks and troops into the street, declare martial law, disband the government, and install another president. .... :cool:

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

------------------------------------------------------------------- i've seen that suggestion before and i don't know how it makes sense . USA has lots of oil and we'd end up with mexicans , the entire population of 'mexican' adults voting for democrats in the USA . Plus lots of disease , bad teeth , primitive culture , traditions , beliefs , religions and the list goes on and on . Course YOU know that LLeft :afro:.

As a husband of beautiful Mexican wife and father of Mexican sons,

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

......you just described San Francisco.

Erdogan wants to become the leader of a new Caliphate. He's about as democratic as Kim Jong-un.
The real power in Turkey is the military, which is rigidly secular and pro democracy.

If Erdogan, or anyone else, tried to turn Turkey into a theocratic ruled country.

The military would send tanks and troops into the street, declare martial law, disband the government, and install another president. .... :cool:

Erdogan has been purging the military of anyone who might resist his power grabs.

---------------------------------------------------------- i don't know Sunni . i think that 'edrogen' got rid of lots of the secular generals and military when he staged that fake coup , about a year ago was it Sunni ??

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

As a husband of beautiful Mexican wife and father of Mexican sons,

What’s up?

How do you vote-?

......you just described San Francisco.
------------------------------------------------------- sure but Patriotic American don't like it but you do like it eh LLeft .

i don't know Sunni . i think that 'edrogen' got rid of lots of the secular generals and military when he staged that fake coup , about a year ago was it Sunni ??
Believe me. Nothing major happens in Turkey without military approval.

Turkey has a large pro muslim population. Much like America has a large pro Christian population. But in either country, if the religious people tried to force their country to adopt religious rule. The military would jump in and put a stop to it in a hurry. ..... :cool:

hey Sunni , you are not changing my point of view on 'edrogen' , muslims , the military purge from about a year ago and 'edrogen' wanting to be boss / caliph of a new calipate Sunni !!

Last edited:
i don't know Sunni . i think that 'edrogen' got rid of lots of the secular generals and military when he staged that fake coup , about a year ago was it Sunni ??
Believe me. Nothing major happens in Turkey without military approval.

Turkey has a large pro muslim population. Much like America has a large pro Christian population. But in either country, if the religious people tried to force their country to adopt religious rule. The military would jump in and put a stop to it in a hurry. ..... :cool:
-------------------------------------------------- muslims are the huge majority in turkey . I'll try to get the number . But my thinking is that muslims understand their past glory and want it back and why wouldn't they want it back if all it takes in killing their enemies internal and external Sunni !!

Last edited:
hey Sunni , you are not changing my point of view on 'edrogen' , muslims , the military purge from about a year ago and 'edrogen' want ing to be boss / caliph of a new calipate Sunni !!
Did it happen? Nope.

Take a guess who influenced him to rethink his agenda....... :cool:
--------------------------------------------------- i don't care , i don't want to be friends with the turks , turkey ,'edrogen' or muslims Sunni .

Forum List

Back